New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 501 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Hi Guys

Those of you who have a GTV is it normal for the manual shift to shake (epileptic).

I was shocked that the sound system of the GTV is pretty good. Makes me wonder if I should have ordered all the sound system from the states. LMAO.

I found the low beam HID severely lacking in illumination.

Will report more later.
    Hi Sir Slick, correct me if im wrong, your low beam is 6000kelvin right? Mine is a white GLS-V and I changed both my fogs and headlamp with 6000k, with the headlamp installed by winterpine and fogs by kid audio. I share the same observation with the headlamp, not quite bright enough which is a bit dis-appointing and would have it checked when i return to amcar for my units' 5k check-up.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by petixs View Post
    *kutang bato,

I'd have to compare prices. Actually... I already have the amps and speakers, what I need only are Headrest monitors, video cable, back up camera, a TV Tuner ( really need one, I like watching the news....around 6:30-8:00 I'm always on the road) and processor )...

* sleepdoc,

Its a love it -or hate it mod... me, I'm still 50-50 on this.

*RY-Tower,

Think so? The same EGR brand costs 4.5k sa AMCAR.

I'm itching to install my FIAM 3 Horn air horn. The stock horn is so lame! Why cant stock SUV horns be "tough" enough. My friends Land cruiser oem horn doesnt fit that SUV.
    Hi Sir Petixs, i actually share Sir Sleepdoc's thought about deflectors and as he puts it, it s more of a personal thing really. I like mine as clean as possible, so much so that whenever a plate becomes available on my new car, the first thing i always remove are the conduction stickers. Heck, if only i had not gotten into trouble numerous times for not sticking our village sticker on my windshield, my car will have non of it...hehehe...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    just to chime in, i got this email from iNav re the montero GPS map:

"Good day!

Yes you may avail a free map update for 2years just go to your nearest Mitsubishi Delear, our map update is released quarterly, Starting January, April, July, October 2011.

Regards,

iNav Support Group"

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I can't seem to figure out how to stop the navigation when I have already placed a desired destination and decide to cancel it. Please help.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50 View Post
    Our version is 16.a December 2010

The newer version is also 16.a but [SIZE=6]Feb 10, 2011[/SIZE]
    Yes sir i know that, but i checked all the updates in that FEB2011, they are all in our maps already. I guess they will not make an update with the same map version, regardless of the date. If its 1.6a its 1.6a, the old update of that is 1.5.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I spoke to Inav this morning - they said the official update for the Montero Sport 2011 will released first week of May 2011.

If you guys would like to make suggestions to certain routes you can call this number - +63 (2) 7138312 to 15 loc 60 to 63

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by spotdog11 View Post
    I can't seem to figure out how to stop the navigation when I have already placed a desired destination and decide to cancel it. Please help.
    you can press "destination" then you'll see there the options "browse as text" etc. then press "cancel route" HTH

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The HU only recognises drives in the FAT32 format. It won't work w/ NTFS formatted drive. FAT32 works for file below 4GB.
    good day to all...... I have used my 320 gb WD passport on the usb cable on the glove compartment.... It recognizes all movies saved in it..... I'm not sure though what format it can read and processed...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinoda View Post
    you can press "destination" then you'll see there the options "browse as text" etc. then press "cancel route" HTH
    Thanks Sir Sinoda. I will try it out later.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    *ALL

ano bang malapit na accessories shop sa citimotors las pinas?

salamat..

2011 Mitsubishi Montero Sport [continued]