New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    walang dapat i-blame kungdi mga jeepney driver kasi sila may kasalanan dyan. habang panahon impyerno dumaan from Kapitolyo to Shaw Flyover. kung tuusin one or two stoplights lang naman tapos maluwag na sa flyover pero badtrip talaga mga jeep dyan

from kapitolyo to shaw floyver (less than 2km) will take you 20-30 mins tops any time of day

=====

most of the road rage here in the metro eh talaga ma-i-blame mo sa kanila

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    nakapasenseless..

sana kahit may natraffic man lang sana yung isa sa kanila ng 5 seconds sa pinanggalingan nila eh baka hindi pa nangyari yon..

at least halos lahat na tayo mag iingat na sa daan. We should be now be better at handling our emotions...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Exactly. I don't think the shooter was able to control himself. There was no legitimate threat to his life and yet he acted by killing two people.

I think both got out of control but the gun owner was not responsible enough to own his firearm. Buti sana kung bumaba siya't tinutukan lang for Canizares to get back into his car and drive off. But he actually shot him, and his female companion. Warning or not I don't think that was the right thing to do.
    Based on the news gathered it is very premature to draw his gun and pull the trigger, no unlawful aggression and reasonable necessity to repel and prevent the bad mouthing of Canizares. There is no showing that Canizares is holding any deadly weapon. Maybe even tutukan lang will do no good "mahabla ka pa grave threat". I suggest keep your arms and use it responsibly, draw and fire it "only" in extreme conditions.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    walang dapat i-blame kungdi mga jeepney driver kasi sila may kasalanan dyan. habang panahon impyerno dumaan from Kapitolyo to Shaw Flyover. kung tuusin one or two stoplights lang naman tapos maluwag na sa flyover pero badtrip talaga mga jeep dyan

from kapitolyo to shaw floyver (less than 2km) will take you 20-30 mins tops any time of day

=====

oppss ano kinalalaman ng mga puj driver d2. "mga jeepney driver kasi may kasalanan dyan"

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hay naku,- muntik muntikanan ng nagkaroon ng ganyan din dito kagabi sa Sucat Rd going to Sucat Interchange of SLEX (Eastbound lane)... Approx 3Km(from Mcdonald's BF) in 1 hour? Whew!

Tapos, wala ang mga g*g* at #$%^& mga pulis para mag-manage ng traffic kaya noong pabalik na kami, we cannot cross Sucat Rd. May detachment sila mismo sa kanto pero hindi mo sila makita sa kalye. Hindi naman umuulan. We have to wait for 20-30minutes dahil barado ang intersection. Mabuti na lang at may mga tambay na nakiusap sa mga drivers na umurong/umabante para kami makalusot. Sobrang nakakainis, dahil ang Westbound lane ay maluwag na maluwag ang kalye...

4000:play_ball:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gun ownership to civilians should strictly be limited to home protection use... no more permit-to-carry, mission order, etc.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post

=====

Ano na naman to? Nagpaparami ka na naman ng tcash? Napakalayo ng sagot mo sa nangyaring barilan. OB kung wala ka ng masabi tumahimik ka na lang pampagulo lang tong mga reply mo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Likas na ng mga pinoy yan,kahit nga matitigan mo lang nagagalit kaagad, nasagi lang ng kunti galit, sintunado lang ang kinakanta sa videoke rambolan na... tsk tsk tsk
    lalo na pag botangero at botangera tapos tadyakan pa auto mo,
    they were victims of circumstances...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by take1bar View Post
    Based on the news gathered it is very premature to draw his gun and pull the trigger, no unlawful aggression and reasonable necessity to repel and prevent the bad mouthing of Canizares. There is no showing that Canizares is holding any deadly weapon. Maybe even tutukan lang will do no good "mahabla ka pa grave threat". I suggest keep your arms and use it responsibly, draw and fire it "only" in extreme conditions.
    You're right, exposing the firearm is already a threat in itself. Maybe a verbal warning would have been better on the shooter's behalf to ward off Canizares and prevent any more confrontation.

I think here in the US there's a law that states that the ammunition of your firearm should be separate and difficult to access from the weapon. So the ammo stays in either trunk or cabin, with the gun concealed in the other compartment. It should be the same there. But then again enforcement is another matter.

Both sides ruined their lives.
    Last edited by mbeige; October 3rd, 2007 at 07:58 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The suspect should've known better. He can't claim self defense. He should be locked up and given hard labor for the next 20 years.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
[merged] ingat sa gitgitan at makipagduruan sa kalye.