New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sorry baka medyo dumb question. wala ako idea sa house construction. i understand the idea of a prep and show kitchen pero if circumstances present itself, usually ang show kitchen ba should be a fully functioning kitchen all on its own din?
    Yes they're both fully functional kitchens. More intensive cooking happens in the prep kitchen, the maids also use it for their personal use. Its important in an open layout because the cooking smell will be isolated to the prep kitchen. No one will want to cook Binagoongan in their show kitchen.

Its also called the auxiliary kitchen or chef's kitchen. Usually called the dirty kitchen but that has a stigma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Dito sa village namin, may bagong tayong bahay....

Ang kaso may pickup truck sila na hindi maipasok sa garahe dahil labas ang puwitan...

Hinihintay namin kung ano ang ibebenta, kung iyong pickup truck o iyong bahay...

Pero malamang sa kalye ipaparada, kaya dagdag na naman ito sa problema ng village sa street parking...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Dito sa village namin, may bagong tayong bahay....

Ang kaso may pickup truck sila na hindi maipasok sa garahe dahil labas ang puwitan...

Hinihintay namin kung ano ang ibebenta, kung iyong pickup truck o iyong bahay...

Pero malamang sa kalye ipaparada, kaya dagdag na naman ito sa problema ng village sa street parking...
    Bago ba yun pickup? It came after the house?

If not poor planning yan, kasi you’ll just add a meter lang naman sa carport.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    sorry baka medyo dumb question. wala ako idea sa house construction. i understand the idea of a prep and show kitchen pero if circumstances present itself, usually ang show kitchen ba should be a fully functioning kitchen all on its own din?
    in our opinion,
    the show kitchen is a fully functioning kitchen.
    but the dirty kitchen outside is where blood and bone splinters fly, un-hindered. to clean it, we would simply hose it down.
    it also makes for laundry sink, should the need arise. the laundry-doing also helps keep it clean.
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post

If not poor planning yan, kasi you’ll just add a meter lang naman sa carport.
    i do not savor the idea of shortening my living room by one meter...
    i'd get a shorter vehicle, if i were me.
    heh heh.

sa totoo lang,
    what is the utility use for a pick-up in the ncr, if one is not in a hakot-sort of business anyway?
    at pag nagagalit pa sila.. "why you mad! i'm not the one who chose to drive a land yacht!"

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    The minimum size for a parking slot is 2.5x5m

A mid-size pickup is 5.3m, an F-150 is 6m

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i do not savor the idea of shortening my living room by one meter...
    i'd get a shorter vehicle, if i were me.
    heh heh.

sa totoo lang,
    what is the utility use for a pick-up in the ncr, if one is not in a hakot-sort of business anyway?
    at pag nagagalit pa sila.. "why you mad! i'm not the one who chose to drive a land yacht!"
    300-500k cheaper than the equivalent PPV while having the same engine, ruggedness, and features, just less seats and a less comfortable ride which many can deal with in exchange for the cheaper price.

Hilux Conquest 4x4 - 1.9M
    Fortuner LTD 4x4 - 2.4M

Hilux Conquest 4x2 - 1.5M
    Fort V 4x2 - 1.8M

Dmax 4x4 LSE - 1.82M
    MUX 4x4 LSE - 2.45M

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    300-500k cheaper than the equivalent PPV while having the same engine, ruggedness, and features, just less seats and a less comfortable ride which many can deal with in exchange for the cheaper price.

Hilux Conquest 4x4 - 1.9M
    Fortuner LTD 4x4 - 2.4M

Hilux Conquest 4x2 - 1.5M
    Fort V 4x2 - 1.8M

Dmax 4x4 LSE - 1.82M
    MUX 4x4 LSE - 2.45M

yes.
    we have to thank our nation's decision-makers for this.
    they had this opinion that a pick-up is a utility vehicle, and therefore should not be taxed as heavily...
    the same decision-makers who decided that diesel fuel should be cheaper than gasoline.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sharing a pic of my kitchen

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    in our opinion,
    the show kitchen is a fully functioning kitchen.
    but the dirty kitchen outside is where blood and bone splinters fly, un-hindered. to clean it, we would simply hose it down.
    it also makes for laundry sink, should the need arise. the laundry-doing also helps keep it clean.
    heh heh.
    I was in my late 20s na when I learned that not all Filipino homes have a dirty kitchen Pre internet/youtube, konti lang naman mga bahay na nakikita ko ng buo

We don't cook sa kitchen kasi sira the range there for YEARS. Our dirty kitchen has cheaper finishing like it's tiles compared to the main kitchen na marble and the floor is finished concrete (?) Most importantly, the doors and windows are grills para lampasan ang hangin. It's also where fat lab stays during the day

House Construction