Remember, you're in Tsikot....that garage won't be enough.[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Thanks for the assumption sir, sana magkatotoo sa akin.[emoji173][emoji56]

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    The circulation is odd though

You have to go through all the bedrooms before getting to the living and dining

Enclosed garages are also rare here, probably because of snow

Is this floor plan of a house abroad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Abroad ser, lote ay 10m wide 30m deep

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    By my estimate, you still have 10 meters deep of open lot?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    By my estimate, you still have 10 meters deep of open lot?
    Oh, may required 5m front and 5m rear setback kasi.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Tulo ang counter with sink ko, I know I need to scrape the dugtungan before I put sealant, but what sealant kaya maganda and sure fix pangmatagalan? Any suggestions, other than this? Thanks.Attachment 40351Attachment 40352

Sent from my M2101K7BG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Kamusta pala ito, okay na?

Naalala ko sa microcracks, puwedeng pangsamantagal iyong paste floor wax. Iyong tig 20 pesos na box na amoy kerosene. Madali ipahid gamit damp cloth. Nakakasiksik sa cracks tapos wax repels water. Dries clear or white.

20220112_161816.jpg

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Kamusta pala ito, okay na?

Naalala ko sa microcracks, puwedeng pangsamantagal iyong paste floor wax. Iyong tig 20 pesos na box na amoy kerosene. Madali ipahid gamit damp cloth. Nakakasiksik sa cracks tapos wax repels water. Dries clear or white.

20220112_161816.jpg
    Thanks Bro Bxr! Subukan ko yan, hindi pa ako lumabas eversince so nilagyan muna namin ng saugwander block to absorb talsik na tubig.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Had a good meeting with the architects. Will have to temper wants vs the reality of budget constraints.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is it true na MOST Filipino construction laborers are not masipag? I was watching this vlog of an American constructing a house in PH. He was hands on and helping with the construction and while concrete pouring all the laborers took a break because it was 10 am so the cement cured (?) because the American was left alone working Initially, I thought the American was being a slave driver (break time naman talaga 10 am) but when I read the comments almost 100% complained about Filipino constructions workers from both foreigners AND Filipinos. Kapag arawan kasi bayad binabagalan. Kapag pakyawan ewan ko. Pero there was a contractor who said that when concrete pouring they give the workers one day off so when they start concrete pouring tuloy tuloy?

Naisip ko tuloy when they brought in Chinese construction workers here in Manila ang daming nagalit (including me) . Napansin ko lang mga tauhan ngayon hindi na pulido, ibang iba in the 90s and prior to that, kasi yung mga dating gumagawa samin puro nagpass away na
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 5th, 2022 at 03:44 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Is it true na MOST Filipino construction laborers are not masipag? I was watching this vlog of an American constructing a house in PH. He was hands on and helping with the construction and while concrete pouring all the laborers took a break because it was 10 am so the cement cured (?) because the American was left alone working Initially, I thought the American was being a slave driver (break time naman talaga 10 am) but when I read the comments almost 100% complained about Filipino constructions workers from both foreigners AND Filipinos. Kapag arawan kasi bayad binabagalan. Kapag pakyawan ewan ko. Pero there was a contractor who said that when concrete pouring they give the workers one day off so when they start concrete pouring tuloy tuloy?

Naisip ko tuloy when they brought in Chinese construction workers here in Manila ang daming nagalit (including me) . Napansin ko lang mga tauhan ngayon hindi na pulido, ibang iba in the 90s and prior to that, kasi yung mga dating gumagawa samin puro nagpass away na
    Its known that labourers will need “guidance” from site engineers, otherwise they will be unproductive. I wouldn't know how they compare with foreign labourers.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Pwedeng sabihin na tamad, lalo na pag underpaid ang pinoy laborers. Tapos nalaman pa na malaki kita ng contractor. On the side, iba na kasi millennial workers now puro socmed nasa utak.[emoji16]
    When it comes to break time kasalanan ng nagmamando yan kung iniwan sya ng mga trabahante. Very basic manpower arrangement hindi nya nagawa at alam nyang titigasan sya ng semento.[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

House Construction