New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 26 of 80 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Also, ano ba ang tamang pressure ng bladder tank before lagyan ng tubig?
    My sweet spot is 40psi cut-in, 60psi cut-out. WellMate specifies air pressure to be 2psi less than the cut-in. Therefore, 38psi on ours.
    Below is the applicable snippet to your question from the WellMate guide.screenshot_20220104-155247_chrome.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Please give suggestion on water pump / pressure tank system ... Planning to connect water pump to water tank then to pressure tank ... what's a good brand and estimated cost ...

Eurostar(?) made in Italy 3/4 or 1 HP water pump
    40 or 60 liter Italian pressure tank
    Water level switch so pump turns off if there's no water supply
    we purchased our 1 hp eurostar pump from shoemart, more than three (five?) years ago.
    it cost a shade less than 9K, at that time. after all these years, ok pa naman. it was almost noiseless at first. hindi naman masyadong maingay now.

we have a non-pressurized open-top tank connected to nawasa. it is always full, thanks to nawasa. a float valve similar to a water closet's, prevents overflowing.
    alas, no failsafe in case of low water level. "katok and silip" system lang.

our eurostar pump sucks water from the above tank, and pushes it into a ready-made, locally-made stainless pressure tank. cut-off psi's are 40 and 60.

every so many months, when the air bubble decreases, we drain the pressure tank of all water. to make it easier for us, we did the ff:
    we had the local tubero attach a length of nawasa pipe with gate valve, under the tank, via the drain plug. medyo mahirap kasi tanggalin at ikabit ang drain plug namin.
    we have a basic vespa air compressor that we use in inflating our cars' tyres.
    using a length of garden hose attached to the nearest gripo, we push air into the pressure tank using the vespa, to hasten water drain from the drain plug's tubo.
    without that vespa, the drainage process takes the better part of half a day.
    once completely empty of water, which takes less than 30 minutes, we simply close the drain plug's valve and the tank is good to go.

we have had no problems with it, for several (five?) years now.

we used to have goulds, back when our home water supply was from deep well system.
    for some reason, that pump would ground itself on a regular basis...
    Last edited by dr. d; January 4th, 2022 at 07:15 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Should there a water supply switch between the water tank and water pump? ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    we have one, but we very seldom ever used it, i.e., when servicing the works.
    yes, having one does make servicing easier.
    ang delicado lang, is when someone forgets that he shut that valve off, and the pump automatically turns on..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    You'll need a a float switch(to safeguard the pump if tank runs out w/ water), a manual pump switch(magnetic or breaker) & a valve from tank to pump. The latter 2 are necessary for servicing/replacing the pump, as doc advised above.
    An added note, for some reason(orgasmic alarm pheromones perhaps?[emoji848]), ants love to gather around outlets & pressure switches. Contact can be compromised. Inspect & debug these periodically.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Efficient use of space
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot_20220109-130020.jpg  

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tartakobsky View Post
    Efficient use of space
    Remember, you're in Tsikot....that garage won't be enough.[emoji4]

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    That's why it's efficient, coz his frontage can fit a least 1 more car or 2 minis [emoji38]

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    The circulation is odd though

You have to go through all the bedrooms before getting to the living and dining

Enclosed garages are also rare here, probably because of snow

Is this floor plan of a house abroad?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Di.pwede sa amin yan, daming magkaharap na pintoan. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-A315G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

House Construction