New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Can you share websites where we can get ideas for house designs? ...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Check this youtube channel, they featured good house design.

https://youtu.be/q8nHd-kRhc0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Got some ideas from this channel and was able to build an A-frame farm house in the province.

Rassel Catapang - YouTube

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Home - Kanto - Creative Corners

BluPrint - The Definitive Authority for Architecture and Design in the Philippines and Southeast Asia

Architecture from Philippines | ArchDaily

Then theres Instagram, I particularly like *musebase_official, *wallflower_architects, *pitsou_kedem_architects, and many more

But try to have one cohesive idea so your house wont look "chopsuey"

5. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Kung lay out marami different sites, kung interior design, I use Pinterest, pasok lang ng pasok ang designs sa feed.

But don't worry too much about design, kasi kahit ma perfect mo yan, after 1 year, may makikita ka na "sana ganito ang ginawa ko" House Construction

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Thinking of open space ground floor indoor outdoor ... but how to deal with mosquitoes and bugs ... for security, maybe put roll up doors ... or maybe use big louver doors ... then there's the matter of dust ...

Also thinking of just omitting the living room and have a home theater room in it's place ...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Makes you wonder if there are no bugs in Malaysia ... or these people are somehow immune to mosquito bites ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8nHd-kRhc0&t=1s

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    What is your ideal size for a home (floor area)? ... Will 50T / square meter allocation be good enough these days? ... How long does it normally take to build a house? ... Just give estimates ... Thank you ...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    My ideal minimum is 20 sqm each for bedrooms, sala, kitchen, dining and utility areas, 8 - 10 sqm for T&B, and 48 sqm for garage, 3 meters easement front and 2 meters for the other 3 sides and all of these in a bungalow set up. Bonus na lang kung may loft, so need to allocate for stairs also.

As for budget, to give you an idea, a new construction in front of me costs 40/sqm, with no fence, gates and landscaping and probably a simple kitchen. So sakto ang 50k to complete everything including additional fixtures or upgraded finishing specs.

For a 2 storey 200 sqm house 6 - 8 months is enough if the contractor has enough people.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What is your ideal size for a home (floor area)? ... Will 50T / square meter allocation be good enough these days? ... How long does it normally take to build a house? ... Just give estimates ... Thank you ...
    50T is on the high side na, although it depends din sa location ng house, and also the total area of the house to be built. The smaller the area, the higher the cost per sqm.
    Signature

House Construction