New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 156 of 240 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2394
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Need feedback po about dunlop enasave ec300? May promo kase as malapit sa amin 3.1k lang 185/65r15 eh.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by MamBad View Post
    Went to a tire store when I noticed may sira isang tire ko. Checked Yokohama’s site for dealers went to the closest one and inquired kung meron Yokohamas for my size. Sabi meron daw. Aba pagbaba ko Thunderer tires linabas no stock daw Yokohamas bigla [emoji23]

Tapos pagkacheck ko sa FB yun pala dealer ng Thunderer.

Not sure though about quality of Thunderer tires and not many reviews online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1k difference din sa yokohama, mukang same tayo ng shop na tinanungan heheh. 2.5k lang isa eh for R15.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Is there anywhere na may comparison between certain tires of a brand?

Parang product catalog/positioning so we can differentiate what each tire is for..

Sample: Bridgestone Dueler has several HT tires. 684i/ii, 840 etc. Nobody really can tell me the difference. Price is different but not by enough to sway the decision based on price alone.

So if may parang product positioning / matrix sila, would help in picking.

I got a copy of yokohama's 2017 or early 2018 catalog pero kay bridgestone wala akong mahanap
    check this, baka ito ang hanap mo.

courtesy from bro jut703.
    Finding the Best Tire for You

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    check this, baka ito ang hanap mo.

courtesy from bro jut703.
    Finding the Best Tire for You
    In my case, the tires I am comparing are all the same category... H/T lahat, by the same manufacturer, and reviews comparing both are not very common.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    Need feedback po about dunlop enasave ec300? May promo kase as malapit sa amin 3.1k lang 185/65r15 eh.
    Up lang po sa question ko. Wala kase ako mahanap na review sa net eh.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Saan po location nito? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Anyone tried Double Star tires? Sorry if it's been mentioned but could not find anything in my backread and search.

Looking for 225 or 235/55/R18

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    In my case, the tires I am comparing are all the same category... H/T lahat, by the same manufacturer, and reviews comparing both are not very common.
    My take - SUVs would very rarely ever be driven at their limits. Even driving fast on a public road is still nowhere as close to a tire's limit as going hard at the track.

So the miniscule differences between one tire brand over the other aren't as noticeable. More important would be the type of tire (AT or HT), if it's an appropriate size, if production date isn't too old, and of course, price.

Personally, for cars I won't take to the track, I look for the best value tire from an OEM brand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Just an update on the Nankang Surpax SP5s I got for the Santa Fe. 5k kms down the line, I have to say that these are really good. Hardly any noticeable wear at this point, unlike the Westlake SU318s it replaced. Grip is very good both in dry and wet conditions. No tirespin despite heavy footed driving and a tuned engine.

Admittedly the Westlake is quieter overall, but the Nankang is superior in every other way.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    My take - SUVs would very rarely ever be driven at their limits. Even driving fast on a public road is still nowhere as close to a tire's limit as going hard at the track.

So the miniscule differences between one tire brand over the other aren't as noticeable. More important would be the type of tire (AT or HT), if it's an appropriate size, if production date isn't too old, and of course, price.

Personally, for cars I won't take to the track, I look for the best value tire from an OEM brand.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Gulo lang kasi ng manufacturer hehe daming type, and big SUV tires are no joke to replace, medyo mahal isa even for OEM.

Low budget yet good quality tires