New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Good day po sainyo mga tsikoters just wanted to ask for some recommendations for a tire inflator at kung san nabibili and price range niya planning to buy one.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014

here's my michelin digital. don't be lazy use leg power great for topping up cars and bikes. more convenient than unraveling that stupid 12v cigarette cord on those small electric units

cheaper than getting a rechargeable inflator

and still more convenient than dragging the air hose all over your garage to use the big compressor. but of course if you're inflating from zero then use the compressor

3. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

here's my michelin digital. don't be lazy use leg power great for topping up cars and bikes. more convenient than unraveling that stupid 12v cigarette cord on those small electric units

and still more convenient than dragging the air hose all over your garage to use the big compressor. but of course if you're inflating from zero then use the compressor
    Durable naman ba siya sir and musta quality? I don't mind using leg power hahaha must okay siya para sakin kasi no need to turn on the car when needing to inflate as long as di naman mahirap ibomba yung inflator. BTW meron nadin ba siyang built in guage meter? at san mo siya nabili sir?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

i used to have that type of foot-powered pump, but different brand.
    my issue with mine, is that it does not last long. laspag na after using it for only several times.

then, i graduated to the electric. the small ones did not last long; they became less efficient the more i used them. i suspect, because they overheat easily.

at present, i have been using one that is easily available from the mall auto accessories stores. i have used it many times already, and it appears as efficient now as when new. compared to the others, it appears to be made of heavier metal, and does not hide under plastic outerwear. sorry, but i don't recall the brand. but they are marketed under at least two brands. it costs 2K, more or less.
    Last edited by dr. d; August 2nd, 2017 at 10:33 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i used to have that type of foot-powered pump, but different brand.
    my issue with mine, is that it does not last long. laspag na after using it for only several times.

then, i graduated to the electric. the small ones did not last long; they became less efficient the more i used them. i suspect, because they overheat easily.

at present, i have been using one that is easily available from the mall auto accessories stores. i have used it many times already, and it appears as efficient now as when new. compared to the others, it appears to be made of heavier metal, and does not hide under plastic outerwear. sorry, but i don't recall the brand. but they are marketed under at least two brands. it costs 2K, more or less.
    Specifically what store did you bought it at? Ace Hardware, Concorde, Blade sa mga ganon type ba ng store sir? Well may mga nabasa din ako na mas maganda daw talaga pag mostly metal ang gawa sa inflator kasi mas durable nga unlike sa plastic.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I use a double-cylinder foot pump.

Good workout. Okay when topping off regularly, but if you lose ten psi or more, takes a looooong time to reinflate.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I use a double-cylinder foot pump.

Good workout. Okay when topping off regularly, but if you lose ten psi or more, takes a looooong time to reinflate.
    Any recommendations on brands and where to buy them?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Elevo 688, True Value, Ace, and Concorde sells it for around 1,800 i think. Metal body and metal piston, will last longer than plastic ones. Already tried it from 0PSI and it filled up the tire without issue, also used it to help stranded motorists pag hindi nagmamadali

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    check out the Michelin digital at Ace hardware. got it for P999. don't worry about durability it's ridiculously overbuilt. super-stiff thick steel. accurate digital gauge. auto-off. powered by a CR2032

i mean it's a Michelin. you can't go wrong w/ a michelin. i always buy michelin tires even if they're more expensive

another option is to buy those cordless inflators from the power tool companies. they take the same battery pack as the drill etc

10. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    Elevo 688, True Value, Ace, and Concorde sells it for around 1,800 i think. Metal body and metal piston, will last longer than plastic ones. Already tried it from 0PSI and it filled up the tire without issue, also used it to help stranded motorists pag hindi nagmamadali
    eto ba yun sir? Elevo High Volume Series II Air Pump 15 Psi. 12 Volts | Lazada PH

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast