New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I need your thoughts. I am considering the GT Radial Savero AT Plus as replacement for my current worn out Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts on my Montero. Are they good?

Thank you.
    Last edited by roydok; March 13th, 2015 at 05:53 PM.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok View Post
    I need your thoughts. I am considering the GT Radial Savero AT Plus as replacement for my current worn out Bridgestone Dueler H/Ts on my Montero. Are they good?

Thank you.
    yes, i'm using it for almost a year now on my montero and the handling and ride comfort are far more better than the stock. btw, same stock size 265/65/R17.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    yes, i'm using it for almost a year now on my montero and the handling and ride comfort are far more better than the stock. btw, same stock size 265/65/R17.

how much are they?

iyong oem dunlops namin siguro isa o less than 1 year na lang due for replacement na. btw, parang napansin ko bihira ang oem na dunlops sa mga monty. actually parang iyong amin lang ang unit na naka dunlops eh :stone:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    OT sir pero why not try Duelers again nakapromo Bridgestone ngayon.. buy 3 tires 4th is free

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    how much are they?
    iirc, nakuha ko ng 6.9k each. SRP i believed was 7.5k

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    iirc, nakuha ko ng 6.9k each. SRP i believed was 7.5k
    Ok na yung price. Yung stock ko na yokohama geolandar is 11,200 sa S&R. 265/65/r17. Hope na malik mata lang ako.

Ano pala angas maganda performance yokohama geolandar, bridgestone or GT radial?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Ok na yung price. Yung stock ko na yokohama geolandar is 11,200 sa S&R. 265/65/r17. Hope na malik mata lang ako.

Ano pala angas maganda performance yokohama geolandar, bridgestone or GT radial?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    i can only comment for gt savero. compared sa stock na dueller, i felt mas maganda yung performance in terms of handling and ride comfort, mas naging balance at stable din yung takbo. mas aggressive din yung thread design niya as an A/T tire so pwede na both for highway and rough roads. hindi rin maingay at high speed sa highway. budget wise ok din, half the price of the known brands like nitto and cooper

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by junerski View Post
    OT sir pero why not try Duelers again nakapromo Bridgestone ngayon.. buy 3 tires 4th is free
    The Bridgestone Dueler H/T is a good tire for road use. My current worn-out OEMs are quiet and smooth on road for the past 4 years and 9 months of use but off road it is not so much. I recall minsan nahirapan kaming makaalis sa pagkakabaon sa lupa on our trip to Pagudpud. I think an A/T tire might at least even up the odds for the off-road treks.

I went to a bridgestone dealer to check the buy 3+1 promo. I was about to pay 9k+ per tire for the 1st 3 tires and I told them I would like to avail the promo. Then the sales staff changed the price of the tire to 12k+ per tire. I was dissapponted with the change in prices. The sales staff explained there are 2 prices for the same Bridgestone Dueler H/T tire: 1. Non-promo price of 9k+ per tire without availment of buy 3+1 promo. 2. Buy 3+1 promo price of 12k+ per tire. Buy 3 promo priced tires and you get the 4th one for free.
    Last edited by roydok; March 14th, 2015 at 04:58 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010

Thank you.
    Maxxis baka meron din dyan sa inyo. Mura din lang afaik. Better than GT Savero I assure you.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you.
    Maxxis baka meron din dyan sa inyo. Mura din lang afaik. Better than GT Savero I assure you.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Got a set of 4 GT Radial Savero A/T Plus tires. Cost at 6,650 per tire.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast