New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 157 of 389 FirstFirst ... 57107147153154155156157158159160161167207257 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 3883
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jovill View Post
    I have read some threads in the kia-forums.com about the problem of the carens/rondo pulling to the right on high speeds. Is anyone here experiencing that problem?

Thanks!
    Never experienced it. BTW, how fast is considered as high speed?

Driven my carens at 180kph and i felt like i was only doing 100 due to the very smooth ride of the carens as well as the very good roads at NLEX.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have read some threads in the kia-forums.com about the problem of the carens/rondo pulling to the right on high speeds. Is anyone here experiencing that problem?

I slowly being convinced that carens is really a good buy. But before I finally decide to purchase one, I would like to know if this really a known problem.

Thanks!
    If you could just check my previous post, I've already achieve 205kph with my carens and wala naman siyang problema sa pag kabig. It's so smooth going into that speed and halos hindi mo ramdam na mabilis ka na. Kala ko din sa akin nagpupull before to the right check ko lang gullong ok na siya e.

3. Join Date
    May 2005

I slowly being convinced that carens is really a good buy. But before I finally decide to purchase one, I would like to know if this really a known problem.

Thanks!
    it's a known problem in the US and Canada for V6 models and all their models are gas. i believe KIA already solved it. mine is gas and i dont experience this.

so ano pang iniintay, bili na

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Thanks for the response.

Will go to the dealer and test drive one. Can you recommend any more dealers aside from Kia Libis that offers high appraisal on trade-ins? Signet apparently doesn't have the trade-in promo anymore. But I think Libis or those Columbian branches still have it. I might trade in my 98 Lancer glxi.

How about Kia Makati(Pasong Tamo)? Is this branch owned by Columbian?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    If you could just check my previous post, I've already achieve 205kph with my carens and wala naman siyang problema sa pag kabig. It's so smooth going into that speed and halos hindi mo ramdam na mabilis ka na. Kala ko din sa akin nagpupull before to the right check ko lang gullong ok na siya e.
    I see. So kahit bitiwan mo in split second yung manibela e hindi pumapaling?

And one more thing, hindi ba makalampag ang suspension nya pag nadaanan yung mga small potholes or uneven roads?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008

And one more thing, hindi ba makalampag ang suspension nya pag nadaanan yung mga small potholes or uneven roads?
    Yes, wala naman siyang palag e. Suspension is good walang ingay. try mo din sa Kia greenhills meron din dun e.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008

sir jovill, congrats in advance with your new carens, you'll gonna like it. As for my carens, the fastest I got was 190k/h(natakot kahit kaya pang abutin 200k/h or more). Straight naman yong takbo...kahit bitawan ko.

I tought once that is was pulling on the right but when i analize it, it was me doing it coz napahawak ako ng mahigpit sa steeering wheel everytime it accelarate fast.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by magnusthegreat View Post
    sir jovill, congrats in advance with your new carens, you'll gonna like it. As for my carens, the fastest I got was 190k/h(natakot kahit kaya pang abutin 200k/h or more). Straight naman yong takbo...kahit bitawan ko.

I tought once that is was pulling on the right but when i analize it, it was me doing it coz napahawak ako ng mahigpit sa steeering wheel everytime it accelarate fast.

I've already scheduled a test drive with 3 dealers now and would decide where to buy based on whoever will give the highest appraisal and best deal.

How's the suspension? Ganu ba ka soft yung ride? I have a lancer glxi and it also has a soft ride. Maybe I can ask MSchumacher kung ano ang mas softer ride, ung lancer mo or ung carens?

TIA

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I never experienced the pulling to any side, the suspension is very much like a car, not so soft...just right. Power is tremendous....need i say more?
    I have been driving my Carens since late October and have registered almost 7k kms on the odometer.... no problems so far. hope this helps your decision.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    On a slightly different note, has any of you experienced any trouble logging onto the Autofocus website recently? For some reason, my email address is not recognized right now and I can't even view the partial results (it comes out garbled)... Would appreciate feedback on this.

2007 Kia Carens [ARCHIVE]