New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 153 of 389 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3883
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by seymorebutts View Post
    Hi Guys,

I will soon be a proud owner of Kia Carens,(i was convinced just by reading this thread) im on the process of negotiation with the dealer, since taga-Bataan kami, sa Kia Pampanga kami nag-i-inquire. so far ito ang usapan namin, baka meron kayong maisa-suggest or comments to get the best deal from them

'08 LX/MT = 885k with free 3 yrs LTO, 1yr insurance, tint, matting and seat cover

pag nag in-house financing, medyo mataas yung interest, 9.5% though nag-inquire nako sa BPI at binigyan kami ng 5.6% p.a. pag 50% dp, 12months to pay.

i was trying to ask for the rims and tires na pang EX at fog lamps para i-upgrade yung sa LX at sabi mag-a-add daw ako ng 80k for those e samantalang nabasa ko dito, i forgot the handle e nagpa-upgrade din sya including back-up sensor, wala pa atang 50k, so sabi ko ibigay mo sa akin ng 45k, babayaran ko ng cash yung unit, kaso hindi daw pwede.

ano pa po kaya pwede kong gawin to get those accessories cheaper

salamat sa mga mag re reply
    My suggestion is kunin mo yun fooglamps which will cost you around 8.5k (wala kang choice casa lang meron nito This would include the switch papalitan nila ang switch mo so better ask for your old switch) since sila lang ang meron and pa add mo na din yun backup sensor which would cost you another 3k+ or pakabit ka sa banawe, which would be cheaper by almost 1k. then go to a tire dealership to buy some mags and tires and makakapili ka pa duon ng mas magandang design than your existing rim and tire. If you want you can trade in your rim and tires for 7k kasi yun lang daw ang worth niyan which is hindi sulit. Or you could opt to keep your rim and tires para pag magpapaservice ka e ibabalik mo na lang yan para hindi mavoid warranty mo. kasi sabi ng kasa if you change the tire size your warranty for the suspension would be void.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Autofocus Updates as of 11:35am May 15:

Minivan of the Year:

Kia Carens 2,830
    Suzuki APV 1,360
    Toyota Previa 1,296

Automobile of the Year:

Volvo C30 2,589
    Honda Civic 2,464
    Kia Carens 2,264
    Hyundai Starex 2,173

We're only 200 votes behind the Civic for 2nd place in Automobile of the Year! Keep it up, guys!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^Hahaha for every Carens padder mukang may katumbas na Civic padder. Laging 200 lamang ng Civic give or take ano man mangyari

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [SIZE=2]Hi Folks,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]RUSH SALE!! Anybody interested in buying a one (1) year old Kia Carens for only PhP720K? .. price is negotiable. I am OK for either[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]1. cash payment[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]2. 50% cash and remainder balance payable in 12 months[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]3. Cash plus assume loan balance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I need to sell my Kia Carens coz me and my family are moving to Sydney Australia.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]The car is in very good condition. I just renewed the comprehensive insurance for 2008. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Car info[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Kia Carens [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Year Model[/SIZE][SIZE=2]2007[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Model Variant[/SIZE][SIZE=2]LX Automatic 2.0 Gasoline Engine[/SIZE][SIZE=2]Transmission[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Plate #[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Automatic[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]ZHE 365[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Mileage[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Color[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]12,362 KM[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Indigo Blue[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

For those interested in assuming the loan balance, the terms is cash of PhP315K and then assume the remaining 23 monthly amortizations. The car is mortgaged with Banco de Oro ..
    [SIZE=2]Loan Term[/SIZE][SIZE=2]36 months[/SIZE][SIZE=2] 738,000.00 [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Remaning Amortizations[/SIZE][SIZE=2]23 months[/SIZE][SIZE=2] 471,500.00 [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Outstanding Principal Balance[/SIZE][SIZE=2] 406,465.52 [/SIZE][SIZE=2]Interest on Loan Balance[/SIZE][SIZE=2] 65,034.48 [/SIZE]

Interested? Pls can contact me 0917 880 3316 or e-mail me at bong_2284*yahoo.com

Thanks,

Astroboyforte

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Congrats on your plan to buy one.

I just got one this saturday, may 10, 2008.

I got the LX a/t

The power and ride is good.

My estimate is that the FC is 10km/liter.

--

Hi Guys,

I will soon be a proud owner of Kia Carens,(i was convinced just by reading this thread) im on the process of negotiation with the dealer, since taga-Bataan kami, sa Kia Pampanga kami nag-i-inquire. so far ito ang usapan namin, baka meron kayong maisa-suggest or comments to get the best deal from them

'08 LX/MT = 885k with free 3 yrs LTO, 1yr insurance, tint, matting and seat cover

pag nag in-house financing, medyo mataas yung interest, 9.5% though nag-inquire nako sa BPI at binigyan kami ng 5.6% p.a. pag 50% dp, 12months to pay.

i was trying to ask for the rims and tires na pang EX at fog lamps para i-upgrade yung sa LX at sabi mag-a-add daw ako ng 80k for those e samantalang nabasa ko dito, i forgot the handle e nagpa-upgrade din sya including back-up sensor, wala pa atang 50k, so sabi ko ibigay mo sa akin ng 45k, babayaran ko ng cash yung unit, kaso hindi daw pwede.

ano pa po kaya pwede kong gawin to get those accessories cheaper

salamat sa mga mag re reply

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    My suggestion is kunin mo yun fooglamps which will cost you around 8.5k (wala kang choice casa lang meron nito This would include the switch papalitan nila ang switch mo so better ask for your old switch) since sila lang ang meron and pa add mo na din yun backup sensor which would cost you another 3k+ or pakabit ka sa banawe, which would be cheaper by almost 1k. then go to a tire dealership to buy some mags and tires and makakapili ka pa duon ng mas magandang design than your existing rim and tire. If you want you can trade in your rim and tires for 7k kasi yun lang daw ang worth niyan which is hindi sulit. Or you could opt to keep your rim and tires para pag magpapaservice ka e ibabalik mo na lang yan para hindi mavoid warranty mo. kasi sabi ng kasa if you change the tire size your warranty for the suspension would be void.
    sirs,

ito po yung breakdown nung 80k na accessories, i think its too much

Fog lamps - 11k po ang foglamps with labor na po
    rim and tires 16" - mga 70k po un apat price nito sir eh..
    back up sensor - 8k free na po kabit

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    sirs,

ito po yung breakdown nung 80k na accessories, i think its too much

Fog lamps - 11k po ang foglamps with labor na po
    rim and tires 16" - mga 70k po un apat price nito sir eh..
    back up sensor - 8k free na po kabit
    Suggestion lang sir overkill yata yun foglamps and backup sensor including the mags. I suggest after getting the unit punta ka dito sa manila sa Kia Signet mandaluyong they will give you the foglamps and backup sensor at more or less 11k-12k plus only with installation. yun mags go to banawe kay ben's ok you could pick your choice pa and tires hindi ka pa gagastos ng ganyan kataas. sa ganyan price pwede ka na mag 18 or 19 niyan. if you are going to change your tire to a bigger size I suggest that don't sell the original one. para pag magpaservice ka ibalik mo. so as not to void the warranty.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by alagad View Post
    Congrats on your plan to buy one.

I just got one this saturday, may 10, 2008.

I got the LX a/t

The power and ride is good.

My estimate is that the FC is 10km/liter.

--
    Congrats sir on your new ride. Ano color and model nakuha mo?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    thanks Mschumacher, i definitely will not buy those accessories from them, ill just go with the unit, and btw im planning to get this cash, at baka pa refinance ko sa bank, sana lang may available silang kulay, gusto ko yung urban grey

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    thanks Mschumacher, i definitely will not buy those accessories from them, ill just go with the unit, and btw im planning to get this cash, at baka pa refinance ko sa bank, sana lang may available silang kulay, gusto ko yung urban grey
    Pwede mo naman ibigay sa kanila yung down mo tapos apply mo na yun sa bpi mo. PO lang naman ang iintayin nila sa BPI mo e. They will release the unit as soon as nag release na ng PO yun bank. Ano freebies nakuha mo?

2007 Kia Carens [ARCHIVE]