New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 50 of 122 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    hi mga sir. considering the crv 2.0 s for our next car purchase, hopefully this year. how does it fare compared to the ladder frame SUVs in terms of ride, fuel efficiency, drivability, toys, upscale feel, interior space, etc? we're also considering the fortuner 2.5 g/2.5 v and the montero sport glx/gls gas, while the chevy trailblazer is part of the wildcard choices. previous cars were lancer itlog and civic fd. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Well, it depends on your interest. If you're after comfort, CR-V is a better choice than ladder frame SUVs. CR-V rides like a car where as the ladder frame SUVs ride more like a truck. If you're after fuel efficiency, ladder frame SUVs might be better since they offer diesel engines. The good thing also about ladder frame SUVs now is that they offer standard GPS navigation (fortuner 2.5 V and MS GLS-V) and they have better audio units than those that have standard radio. Also, if you need space for 7, ladder frame SUVs have a 3rd row seating configuration. I have both the montero sport (ms) and fortuner and in my opinion, the fortuner is much easier to drive as it is lighter and more refined than the MS despite having less engine hp. The fortuner also has more legroom than the ms and is much more comfortable on highway/city driving. It would be best if you do a test drive of your chosen vehicles so you can make a good decision.

I also saw your previous vehicles were a lancer and a civic. If you're still used to how a car/sedan feels like and you don't mind spending more on gasoline fuel, pick the CR-V. For me, it's like driving a camry or accord but with a higher ground clearance and more space inside.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    mga sir nde gumagana keyless entry ng gen 2.5 ko papalitan lang ba ng batt or kailangan papalitan sa casa? how much kaya? ty

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Buy battery at Ace Hardware or True Value and replace it yourself. It's easy, check online how to do it. Battery is probably CR2032, is common.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Buy battery at Ace Hardware or True Value and replace it yourself. It's easy, check online how to do it. Battery is probably CR2032, is common.
    ty sana battery lang nga

6. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    I want to ask you a favor about fog light indicator for my crv 2003. Because I need you to help here.

you know, I ever researched it and I searched "crv" from instagram I'm surprised to see the gauges for crv. Finally CRV has the light color of the green "fog light" indicator. I wish I want to see like that. It's very nice for night.

I don't have "fog light" indicator but I have fog switch switch. Where can I see? and How does my crv have it?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    ask ko lang yung mga GEN2 owners, kailangan ko na kasi magpalit ng:
    > clutch disc
    > pressure plate
    > release bearing

baka may idea kayo kung ano magandang replacement brand at magkano.
    mas maganda po kung may marecommend kayo kung shop kung saan pwede bilin ito.
    tia

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by epo2012 View Post
    I want to ask you a favor about fog light indicator for my crv 2003. Because I need you to help here.

you know, I ever researched it and I searched "crv" from instagram I'm surprised to see the gauges for crv. Finally CRV has the light color of the green "fog light" indicator. I wish I want to see like that. It's very nice for night.

I don't have "fog light" indicator but I have fog switch switch. Where can I see? and How does my crv have it?
    Meron ka indicator sir makikita yan pag inilawan mo. Pwede mo yan pa activate na sasabay kapag nakaON ung foglamps mo. I assume nagpalagay ka ng foglights sa labas kaya hindi sa stalk switch ang controls ng foglamps mo.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by epsi View Post
    ask ko lang yung mga GEN2 owners, kailangan ko na kasi magpalit ng:
    > clutch disc
    > pressure plate
    > release bearing

baka may idea kayo kung ano magandang replacement brand at magkano.
    mas maganda po kung may marecommend kayo kung shop kung saan pwede bilin ito.
    tia
    napost ko dati mga nagastos ko dyan hindi ko na alam kung saang thread.

bali sa Fertes ako nakabili ng parts sa may roosevelt ave. tapos sa Fixstop ko pinakabit. 4 yrs na ata mula ng kinabit, ok pa naman yung clutch wala pang sira.

sa parts try mo tumawag sa Fertes at HRC banawe.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RC-V View Post
    napost ko dati mga nagastos ko dyan hindi ko na alam kung saang thread.

bali sa Fertes ako nakabili ng parts sa may roosevelt ave. tapos sa Fixstop ko pinakabit. 4 yrs na ata mula ng kinabit, ok pa naman yung clutch wala pang sira.

sa parts try mo tumawag sa Fertes at HRC banawe.
    boss rc-v salamat sa reply
    sa fertes din ako nakabili kanina, I got a good deal kay old man

Honda CRV [continued]