New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 46 of 122 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Alam ko 2.4SX lang may reverse camera.

Kung may budget for the 2.4SX, mas okay na yun na ang kunin. Value for money naman, IMO

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallyweapon View Post
    For the Thai version 2013 CRV, is there a big difference on power and FC between the 2.0 and 2.4? Has anyone used the removable 3rd row seat? Any reviews? Is Bluetooth for hands free telecom available in this CRV? Reverse sensors? Reverse camera?
    Wala na pong bluetooth yung Thai variant. No reverse sensor either. But it does have a reverse camera. The third row seat maybe used by little kids who have no qualms about the lack of leg room and aircon. For 2.4, the power is plenty but be prepared to have your fc suffers. I generate around 8.5 to 9.5 km/l, mixed city/slex. Not bad, since i'm used to get around 10 km/l with fd.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I have a 2013 thai version and my car started making a high pitched woo-woo-woo sound on a cold start, upon accelerating a little bit (placing the tranny to drive and barely or not stepping accelerate). It's usually gone after driving for 15mins. This started after I drove under strong rain and wet road with some puddles, but not flooded. What could be the cause?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    may idea ba kayo kung mag fi fit yung 3rd row seat na inooffer dito sa new crv sa 3rd gen (07-09) models? thanks

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by hilikus View Post
    may idea ba kayo kung mag fi fit yung 3rd row seat na inooffer dito sa new crv sa 3rd gen (07-09) models? thanks
    Kasya po cia sir

Sent from my GT-I9082

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by R.Paul View Post
    Kasya po cia sir

Sent from my GT-I9082
    thanks for the prompt reply sir.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I'm planning to buy the 2.0S for my wife. Went to several Honda dealers and found out that starting September, all dealers will offer the same discount and freebies as ordered by Honda Philippines. Full windshield tint and free LTO registration for 3 years is no longer offered. Only the standard 20K discount plus the removable third row seat, matting, seat cover and side window tints are offered. Haay, was hoping pa naman sana to get good deals for the CRV......

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    mga sir i have a few questions lang po. Sorry for being a noob, its my first time to own a crv and i know nothing much about cars. Im planning to buy 2007 Pearl White Crv 2.4 variant, 53k mileage for P600k, is this a good deal? medyo pudpod na lahat ng 4 wheels so i have to change it. How much does it cost to buy a new set of tires? and i need to change the brake pads na rin to be sure, ok ba bumili outside casa? or can i buy brake pads from casa and have it serviced outside. and with regards to oil ano ba pinaka the best oil that i can use for my precious find, kelangan ba honda oil talaga or i can purchase other oils not specifically from honda. Thank you in advance! :D

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by scubarbz View Post
    mga sir i have a few questions lang po. Sorry for being a noob, its my first time to own a crv and i know nothing much about cars. Im planning to buy 2007 Pearl White Crv 2.4 variant, 53k mileage for P600k, is this a good deal? medyo pudpod na lahat ng 4 wheels so i have to change it. How much does it cost to buy a new set of tires? and i need to change the brake pads na rin to be sure, ok ba bumili outside casa? or can i buy brake pads from casa and have it serviced outside. and with regards to oil ano ba pinaka the best oil that i can use for my precious find, kelangan ba honda oil talaga or i can purchase other oils not specifically from honda. Thank you in advance! :D
    Tires = Bridgestone Dueler HT ang binili ko sa aking crv, 9.8k each ang bili ko. Siguro yung Yokohamas eh mas mura and ang balita ko eh mas maganda ang grip nung Yokohama.

Oil = Kahit mineral, semi-synth or fully synth as long as papaltan mo yung engine oil and oil filter every 5,000 kms. Pero kapag transmission fluid na ang usapan, yung atf from Honda LAMANG ang gagamitin mo.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by retsuyaken View Post
    Tires = Bridgestone Dueler HT ang binili ko sa aking crv, 9.8k each ang bili ko. Siguro yung Yokohamas eh mas mura and ang balita ko eh mas maganda ang grip nung Yokohama.

Oil = Kahit mineral, semi-synth or fully synth as long as papaltan mo yung engine oil and oil filter every 5,000 kms. Pero kapag transmission fluid na ang usapan, yung atf from Honda LAMANG ang gagamitin mo.

Thanks for the response sir. I have another problem, every time i make a sharp turn either left or right at a low speed say 20-30 kph i hear a grinding sound on my crv, is that normal? I hope its not a big problem, sana fluid lang since i just bought this recently. Im driving a 2007 crv 2.4, 53k mileage

Honda CRV [continued]