New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 99 of 122 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mhanz794 View Post
    Sir ang unit ko honda crv 2002 model. Nov.2017 lang ako nagpalit ng radiator fan motor dahil sa stuck-up bearing. Buti napansin ko agad ung engine temp dahan dahan umakyat kaya pinatay ko agad AC unit at naiwasan ko magoverheat ang engine. Ung condenser fan motor minsan lang ako nagpalit yr2015

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tibay naman ng radiator motor mo.. ilan mileage na gamit mo?

Ako 3 years ago while driving at Wilson.. bigla namatay engine sa road.. buti nasa tabi lane ako.. the passersby told me wala tubig.. so I asked for water from nearby store and after 15 minutes opened the radiator cap... then put water... the engine can shut down if either wala coolant or mataas temperature.. does the engine has separate temperature sensor or does it shut down based on the coolant temperature? Any radiator expert here? I don't know bakit nawala yun coolant (wala butas radiator that time).. ang nasira ko ay radiator fan motor.. pero if it won't run.. would the coolant simply evaporate first before engine shutdown.. or mauna engine shutdown before coolant evaporation?

Denso replacement nakalagay dun.. ang original ay Denso rin.. so question.. paraho lang ba yung denso replacement and original Honda na denso.. same parts no? or mas matibay pa rin sa Honda original.. why? meron fake na denso?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ang alam ko sir ang denso meron taiwan made approx 2k much cheaper than denso japan which is around 4k. Pero pinili ko ung japan made hesitant ako sa taiwan made although sabi ng binilhan ko parehas lang daw performance.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by mhanz794 View Post
    Ang alam ko sir ang denso meron taiwan made approx 2k much cheaper than denso japan which is around 4k. Pero pinili ko ung japan made hesitant ako sa taiwan made although sabi ng binilhan ko parehas lang daw performance.

ah.. denso Taiwan naka kabit sa akin now.. I think I need to replace it asap.. I can't imagine my engine stopping in middle of EDSA, saan ka naka kita ng japan na 4k? 4,800 na ask ko na original denso radiator fan...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir, 4.5k po ang kuha ko ng japan made from authorized dealer ng denso dito sa guiguinto bulacan

5. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Dear Honda owners..

I need to know something.

My radiator and upper/lower hose are all brand new made by Honda replaced last month. However, I noticed the coolant was still leaking (parang sa engine side). Anong meron (hose or tubes or pump?) sa loob ng engine that can leak? Any experiences regarding this? Salamat

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    May I know when was the last time you replaced the timing belt? If I'm not mistaken, you also replace the water pump together with the timing belt. If you didn't replace it, most probably that is the source of leak.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    Dear Honda owners..

I need to know something.

My radiator and upper/lower hose are all brand new made by Honda replaced last month. However, I noticed the coolant was still leaking (parang sa engine side). Anong meron (hose or tubes or pump?) sa loob ng engine that can leak? Any experiences regarding this? Salamat
    Did you check baka hinde lang na higpitan yun clamp?

Instead of guessing, go to gas station that has lifter so you and the mechanic can see where it's coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Did you check baka hinde lang na higpitan yun clamp?

Instead of guessing, go to gas station that has lifter so you and the mechanic can see where it's coming from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, the same thing happened to me. The clamps were not so tight and you won't notice the leak. Good suggestion

9. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Yes, the same thing happened to me. The clamps were not so tight and you won't notice the leak. Good suggestion
    I checked the clamps.. wala naman leak doon. Honda casa installed the hoses.. I saw liquid at floor below engine. Honda said they have machine that can check the source of leak daw.. for 1600 pesos diagnostic fee.. any idea ano klaseng machine ito? hindi ko daw makita machine. Monday ko pa pasok car pero in case meron kayo idea saan sa engine meron leak.. let me know so at least alam ko other possible sources ng leak.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by k_leos View Post
    I checked the clamps.. wala naman leak doon. Honda casa installed the hoses.. I saw liquid at floor below engine. Honda said they have machine that can check the source of leak daw.. for 1600 pesos diagnostic fee.. any idea ano klaseng machine ito? hindi ko daw makita machine. Monday ko pa pasok car pero in case meron kayo idea saan sa engine meron leak.. let me know so at least alam ko other possible sources ng leak.
    As I've said, it could be the water pump or the clamps. I have no idea about this "machine".

Note: I admire your tenacity to learn more about your car.

Honda CRV [continued]