New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Hi, ask ko lng coz Im planning to buy ford fiesta ung sedan. choice ko kase either masda2 na sedan din or ford. tingin nio po 1st time ko kaseng magkakacar. I had 2 kids po. more on city driving nmn ako. medjo nacurious po ako about the sound sa underneath ng car. Planning to buy po this month kase. decision ko nlng ung hinhtay. di ako makapgdecide. ano po ung good buy.? medjo worries ko kase ung maintenance ng ford, mahal po ba ng sobra? I would really appreciate alot of suggestions

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    First car?
    City driving?
    Cheap maintenance?
    Spareparts everywhere?
    Fuel economy?

=
    =
    =
    =
    =
    =

Get a Toyota Vios. You won't regret it.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    I really like Vios po. but I just have to choose between Ford or mazda. Naapproved napo kase sa bank. I just need to choose a unit.

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    ^ford ..................

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Prang outdated napo kase ung sa Mazda 2. ung ford fiesta nmn po is futuristic nmn masyado. Worries ko po kase tlaga sa ford is ung maintenance. any idea po if when magpapalit ng model ung mazda. Im also considering na after 5 years prang napakaluma na ng mazda. Un nga lng may parts and free services po kase sila every year na worth 60k for 3 years and free towing for 3 years. saka po kung masisira siya after the said time frame, madali nmn ung parts, while ford. Im not really familiar skanya. I really need you help po

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Here's what you do. Firstly, ask your bank why they are limiting your choices to Ford or Mazda? As a client (you) have the freedom to choose whatever car you like, correct? They (the bank) will just finance your purchase, part of it anyway. I'm not really that familiar with bank policies on auto financing so I just wrote in here what is on top of my head.

Now for your first car, you need something RELIABLE. Don't be swayed by the various automatic this, super hi-tech controls that, shift-paddle-hi-speed-electronic-magic, that the sales people pitch on you. REMEMBER that its your car, your money. They are just there to sell you what they have, be it a good car or cheap plastic junk disguised to look like a car... and then its GOODBYE!

Scan thru the forums here in tsikot, read thru the threads of the different brand and models that are within your budget. Then narrow down on the most promising candidates.

I just mentioned a Vios because we have one. From the day (2010) we got it up until now 75,000 +++ kilometers later, all it ever needed was regular Toyota service, a battery, and a set of tyres, that's it. Walang tirik, never pumalya, no abnormal lights flashing on the instrument panel when you're driving, etc. It's that reliable.

Goodluck on your first car.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    My 1st choice po kase is Ford fiesta trend 1.5m/t. is this a good choice po? how about po ung chevy na sonic? Sorry po ang dami kong tanong. excited lang po ako sa 1st car ko.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sopheesticated View Post
    My 1st choice po kase is Ford fiesta trend 1.5m/t. is this a good choice po? how about po ung chevy na sonic? Sorry po ang dami kong tanong. excited lang po ako sa 1st car ko.
    between a chevy and ford, i will go for ford.

IMHO, i also ahve the vios and i am loving it.

my cousin who use to own the fista late 2010 regrets having ford due to FC>

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sopheesticated View Post
    wag ka po mag chevy mas mahirap ang pyesa nyan, mag ford or toyota vios 2014 kanalang.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    To be honest I fall inlove with Vios 1.3E m/t. Im really in a tight budget so I go for low DP. I'll simply use the car nmn sa province, fetching my kids from school. Then sa work tapos pagpumapasyal lng around the province. Siguro ndi nmn masyadong often pag out of town. For family use lng nmn po. sobrang taas ba ng FC?

Ford Fiesta Issues