New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kumusta naman driver side seat slider sa ilalim. nag-jam ba pag pinu-pull mo?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Oldblue.......that's one of the few things that hasn't been broken in my explorer....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    By the way, my car comes with power seats.......it doesn't jam naman or ast least not yet.....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Sir Punta na lng po kayo sa Ford Edsa. notorious po talag yang Ford Global. Madami nag rereklamong Ford Club members dyan.

Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    nice.... 07 Ranger? Yun ba yun 380Nm beast?
    Sir hnd po, little bro ng 380Nm yung 2.5 TDCi 330Nm lng po.

Plannng to buy Everest 2.5 TDCi din po

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Maganda rin yan rav5!!! I tested it at ford cavite. Great truck!!!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo View Post
    Maganda rin yan rav5!!! I tested it at ford cavite. Great truck!!!
    Hehehe... si Rav, isang test drive lang ng Ranger, binili na... isang test drive lang ng Everest... bibilhin din! Huy, i-test drive mo na rin yung Isuzu ko... baka gusto mong bilhin! J/k... seriously nice trucks kasi, kaya ganyan... andaming na-convince sa test-drive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I can't even begin to describe how much of a nightmare it is to own a Ford.......For most of my adult life, I've always driven Japanese and German cars. My Ford Explorer is the 1st American cars I've always bought and this will definitely be the last. Not only is this damn car a pain in the you know what because of the many defects this car has....The service is equally bad. Read my thread to find out...."Ford Exploder not Explorer". Don't even have words to describe the frustration I feel right now buying that piece of junk Ford calls an Explorer. I swear I'll make it my life's purpose to spread the word and turn off anyone who has their mind set on buying Ford. I've never ever felt so screwed over in my whole life......

For those of you who has read my thread...here's an update.......my brake pedal still has that annoying noise that Ford has consistently considered normal......My car is less than 2 years old with less than 16t on the odometer...never took it off roading.....it's also seldom that I use it during the day and here's a short list of things that has gone wrong with my car....

1) Rattle on the trunk door with less than 1000 km on the car......
    2) Adhesive traces on the wooden trim of the dash which Ford never fixed...had to pay someone to detail my car and remove those things myself....spend a couple of thousand out of my won pocket
    3) Rattle under the car....had to go back to the dealership if I'm not wrong 4 to 5 times for that before it was finally fixed.......
    4) Rattle underneath the dash which turned out to be a loose clip which I had to find myself because the "highly certified" Ford technicians at Ford Global couldn't find the source of the noise. MInd you I have no training whatsoever with fixing cars.
    5) Rattle on the rear window which I had to fix myself as well because those "highly certified" Ford boneheads they call technicians couldn't locate the problem as well....Not only that!!! In their effort to appear smart or "qualified" tried to locate the problem and disassembled the rear panel....however, that didn't solve the problem. Because they were looking the WRONG side!!!!!! They didn't even put back the seatbelt assembly properly....I had to put everything back myself...
    6) The sunroof shutter got misaligned
    7) The cover of the vanity mirror on the sunvisor broke and wouldn't stay open.
    8) The brakes pedal which to this day Ford refuse to address stating it is "normal" According to those boneheads in their own words, "Ganun talaga yung mga lumang explorers and expeditions".........15t plus km on the odometer is old?????? Told them I found articles on the internet saying the fix would be to fix the brake booster and the master cylinder....They replaced the brake booster but insisted wala daw sira with my master cylinder. Told them the brake pedals sinks slightly when the engine is warm na and the noise comes out again......Lubrication lang daw........well that's what they told me over and over again when the rattle under the car was heard...turns out they didn't put insulation pala on the Running board underneath the car.........So you guys tell me!!!!! Am I supposed to trust those "highly certified" boneheads at Ford????? Normal???? If it's normal, it's supposed to be there the 1st time I got my car and what's the purpose of having the warranty anyway????? It's for new car owners to be assured that the car stay in the same condition the 1st time it is driven off the lot minus the usual wear and tear of daily use like worn out tires and brake pads......

I have decided to sell the car already despite losing 1 million pesos with less than 2 years of use. As a consciencious person, I am spending for a new brake master cylinder myself and have the one in my car replaced because I can't live with myself if something were to happen to the new owner as a result of that defective part unlike Ford doesn't give a damn as long as they can get away with making an extra buck. I GIVE UP!!!!!!! I have money to spend and I don't like to feel like I have to beg those stupid people at Ford pa to fix my car when my car is still under warranty. Sa kanila na yung P1 million........what's more important is my peace of mind and my sanity.......To all of you people who are still thinking of buying a Ford, buy Japanese.......There's a really good reason why Ford is losing a lot of money worldwide and losing their Japanese counterparts because of poor sales.........It's a hard-earned P1 million peso lesson for me!!!!!!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir,
    Kudos to you for fixing problems that could potentially harm the buyer and/or his family. Medyo bihira ang ganyang sellers ngayon.

Stick to Japanese nalang ulit.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks djerms.......I ordered myself a prado already....I don't want to take any more chances on my new car. Will be getting the part in from the states and will get it in a few days and will finally pass on the headache to someone else........it's ridiculous how much mark up they make on Ford parts here. I only bought it for US$ 180 plus tax and it is selling close to P 20,000 na here.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rsc6288 View Post
    It's a hard-earned P1 million peso lesson for me!!!!!!!!
    you willing to exchange the 1M for rattles. you lost 1M and then buy a new Prado worth what 3M?

that's 4M, just to have a peace of mind.

why not just pay of Ford Technician 100K and let 'em fix all problems. condition is all or nothing.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Ford Explorer Problems