New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I have the same thing with my Nissan Xterra, unless the A/C is at max a/c setting it isn't on recirculate. But I do have a button I can press to make it recirculate, unlike the Ford LTD II my dad had which had no buttons.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    yun truck ko pag max ang air mas magandang naka recirculated para hindi masyado nasasagap ang hangin na nangagaling sa labas
    Last edited by onat_1; January 21st, 2007 at 04:02 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    Isn't this also the case of the '99 model Cefiro's climate control?
    Yes. But the Cefiro has a recirculate button you can simply push.

On the Expedition, you have to freeze your a$$ off if you don't want outside air to rush in.

Maybe the threadstarter should've just bought a Land Rover. Because when Land Rovers have reliability issues, LR owner's just call it 'character'.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    [QUOTE=niky;737837]Wow... so my Lynx is an exception? 55,000 kms and running... no repairs not resulting from accidents or potholes yet... ...oops... forgot, it's a Mazda underneath... :lol:
    QUOTE]

bro niky preho tayo lynx din sakin..hehe..2004 ghia m/t logged 17500km+ since jan04..troubles came few and very minor..hhmm..normal wear & rear lang ie; replaced dimmed front headlamp bulb, muffler rattling replaced by nodalos..ala na..even that goodyear tubeless tire deflated don sa mga lubak sa sta elena road stretch years back is still holding on..my family just loved it..ayaw ibenta..

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Ayan na naman ang Ford Global! lagi na lng yan!

Sir Try nyo sa Ford Edsa, Ford Conniticut or sa Ford Balintawak. Ok po ang Service nila dun at hnd ka nila gagaguhin.

Proud Ford Owner po ako and Ford Club member din po. Meron po akong 01' ranger, 06' Everest at 07' Ranger. Masabi ko lng po ay wala po akong naging Problem sa 3 na Ford ko. Yung Ranger ko na Luma ay tumatakbo pa rin at para paring bago kahit 6 yrs na sya. Pangit lng po talag ang Service sa Ford Global, kaya madaming nagagalit sa kanila.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    nice.... 07 Ranger? Yun ba yun 380Nm beast?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Rav_5 View Post
    Ayan na naman ang Ford Global! lagi na lng yan!

Sir Try nyo sa Ford Edsa, Ford Conniticut or sa Ford Balintawak. Ok po ang Service nila dun at hnd ka nila gagaguhin.

Proud Ford Owner po ako and Ford Club member din po. Meron po akong 01' ranger, 06' Everest at 07' Ranger. Masabi ko lng po ay wala po akong naging Problem sa 3 na Ford ko. Yung Ranger ko na Luma ay tumatakbo pa rin at para paring bago kahit 6 yrs na sya. Pangit lng po talag ang Service sa Ford Global, kaya madaming nagagalit sa kanila.
    Ford Balintawak is not a good choice. Ford Balintawak wanted to charge me P 21, 292.00 for 25k maintenance of my Ford Escape. I had to pullout the unit and transfer to Ford Libis which charge me P 7,812.00. I must say my total experience of owning a Ford is not positive.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    rsc6288, sorry to hear about your predicament. baka busy na kasi ford kasi nga may bago silang mga units for 2007 but still that's no excuse.

anong variant kinuha na fort?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Just to update you on what's goin on guys...The car is till in the shop right now....Will give this new dealership a chance but it doesn't really look promising either. I spoke to the service advisor this morning and you know what the guy told me about the brakes???? "Ganun talaga, sir....Nagtest kami ng ibang units maingay din". Call me demanding but does that answer work for you guys given your warranty is still valid and Ford just want to pass it on as normal????? I simply answered the guy if he was the owner of the car and he paid so much money for it would that be an acceptable answer for him??? He responded no and said he will look at it more thoroughly.....As for the sunroof cover, di daw nila makita yung problem so I told them to remove it and find out.....how would they know the problem just by looking at it....told them there probably is a missing metal piece that runs along the railing of the sun roof cover because I tried putting back the cover myself when that thing got misaligned and all I saw was a fork shaped metal piece on the side of the sun roof cover to which I suspect a metal piece is attached to otherwise if the fork was the one running on the railing, it would make a sharp screeching sound. It's like running a knife against a flat metal surface. Yun yung naririnig ko if I open and close the sunroof cover. Told them if they don't want to fix the problem I told them I'd have that problem fixed somewhere else na lang and just bill Ford for it.......Does anyone know how warranty on new cars work???? Does Ford shoulder the entire expense for repairs of warrantied cars or does the dealer shoulder the labor cost or a portion of it????? How does this thing work???? Why is there reluctance on the part of the dealership to address or do work on warrantied cars if Ford pays for it anyway??? As a consumer, I really wouldn't mind paying for the labor cost so long as my concerns are addressed...The problem with these dealers are if they can get away with just telling you that they just did some greasing or minor work like that without doing much work on the car, they would do that. Believe me!!! When there was rattling underneath the car, I went back to the dealership at least 3 times and each and every time they'd just tell me that they just did some greasing or something like that tas wala naman nangyayari.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Hi beebs, are you asking me what car variant of Ford I got???? Didn't quite get your question...anyway, I have a 2005 Ford Explorer Eddie bauer edition......

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Ford Explorer Problems