New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    We all make mistakes in life. I hope your wife can forgive you for all the hurt and pain you have cause her. The only way you can talk to her is to wait until everything cools off. Discussing these sitution with your wife right now will be very difficult for her. I am hoping that she is very understanding wait and see how it goes. Talk to her your side of the story maybe she will understand. If not then it is time to move on. Get a good lawyer and since the Philippines does not have any divorce go for the visitation rights. Explain to your kids about the situation hopefully they will understand. We are all humans. My husband did the same thing we are now separated It hurt like hell I went through the pain for one year and finally i have to forgive him we end up being friends no string attached just good friends. It takes two to tangle I do not blame him but I do not blame myself either. He just told me he does not love me anymore after thirty years of marriage. In the end I was very happy that it ended this way as i am enjoying my life now traveling and finding alot of things to do without him telling me what to do. I am still young to enjoy life without him a new found freedom with pizzas It can work if you stay friendly. Evidently she is not ready to accept of what happenned. I am not a saint but we can lived with the circumstances. Our life changes the older we get the smarter we think. You did cross that line but who are we to judge only god can judge all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedmind View Post
    wala naman, excpt the ordinary simple away pero not very big deal and very seldom lang din.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Geeez sakit naman nun.After 30 years of marriage?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I know I'd probably do something drastic if my parents were to separate It's unimaginable how a guy could just fall out of love after 30 years. I am glad that Dahlia is now happy with her life.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    In relationships unimaginable things happen...good and bad. Look at Dahlia she's happy that it ended that way.I mean she's cool about it.Everything happens for a purpose

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    any happy news with the TS? sana may magandang nangyari na sa kanya.

just read his story and i suddenly feel for him. yung situation din kasi ang nakapag push sa guy to do this. i can't blame him as well. pero sana ok na ung family nya.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    IMO there are women who are just not really into ***, and there are women who are so into *** that their own husbands are the ones who are complaining and sumusuko saying "ang libog mo!"

most women kasi are not into ***. kaya nila mabuhay na wala yun. possible na it's not that she doesn't love you but when you are already married for 9 years and there's no more intimacy well it's no big deal with the wife if walang ***. parang basta alam nya na nandyan ka and umuuwi ka, expected nya matino ka, responsible etc etc and may maid naman so parang gagawin lang nya tlga gusto nya. shopping shopping or basta kahit sa house lang sya, feeling nya she's a good wife na kasi matino sya.

and part of it is also your fault kasi sinanay mo sya na ganun. so feeling nya ok lang na ganun kayo and it's already your normal routine. the moment you felt na nanlalamig na relationship nyo you should have told her.

i am not a self-righteous woman. i admit i have my share of bad decisions in life since in my case, my huby is the one who lacked intimacy in our relationship.

i'm at my age of my ***ual peak and i feel like i have to beg or rape my huby for crying out loud!

i don't blame you. it's really hard to be in a relationship when you feel that there is no room for intimacy in your lives. so tendency is we want to feel that intimacy so we find it in others who are willing to give you what you feel is lacking in your life, that your own wife can't give you.

please don't make any judgement. we all have our own opinions and outlook in life. what we think and believe is merely affected by our uptight culture and early colonial influences.

so what is truly morally right? there is no accurate answer to that. we are adults here and we just want to feel happy even for a moment in our lives. kahit na pretend kahit na you know it wont last, basta you felt it at some time in your life, i guess for me AT LEAST I FELT IT.

i'm sorry for what happened to you... and i don't blame you.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    swerte pala ng asawa mo e, na re rape

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    swerte pala ng asawa mo e, na re rape
    one of your ***ual fantasies mo ba yan?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ahaha nakakaloka naman mga tao dito pa-virgin

10. Join Date