New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hi everyone, merry christmas.

i'm having some problem understanding the motive of my gf towards me. all my friends already concluded that she's taking advantage of me, pera/material things lang ang habol and what not. i'm having a hard time accepting it coz i'd like to keep an open mind regarding the matter baka dahil bata siya or inaabuso lang niya kabaitan ko pero she's not really a gold digger naman kaya lang naguguluhan rin ako.

my gf is only 18 years old and working as a yaya while i'm in my early 30s already. before anything else, i would like to clarify that i really love her and seryoso ako sa kanya. actually i was surprised to learn that she was barely 18 nung naging kami coz she looked like a 24 year old girl. sinabi nalang niya sa akin age niya nung sinagot niya ako. her employer knows about us already pero ang pagkakaalam nanliligaw pero nung kinamusta niya ako inamin ko na that we have a relationship na. i'm happy that her boss was not against the relationship. in fact, sinabihan pa daw niya yung gf ko na ako na piliin dahil mabait ako, may pinagaralan at may trabaho kesa pipiliin niya kasing age niya na baka pagtatambay lang ang aatupagin pero siguraduhin lang daw niya na seryoso ako.

during the 3 1/2 months of our relationship medyo maraming ups and downs. talaga. we broke up about 4 or 5 times already, twice by me coz ininjan niya lakad namin on the last minute. i can say she's not very much into me during the early part of the relationship although she kept telling me how much she loves me. i'm not sure if it has something to do with her boss coz ang alam lang noon nanliligaw ako unlike ngayon alam na ng boss niya kami na, may nakita naman akong konting improvement like mas nakakapagmeet na kami but i dont know if it will be short lived pero ang present problem is the way she ask for things/money.

during the early part of the relationship, she asked for a necklace and i gave her one for her 18th bday coz i know how special that day is for a girl. nagparinig pa siya nun that her ate in the province need 3.5k kasi nagkulang yung pinadala niyang tuition. she would also ask me to buy her nail polish tapos nung nagdate kami for the 1st time, nagpabili pa siya ng conditioner, sabon at hiningian ako ng P500 nung hinatid ko siya pauwi kasi may bibilin daw siya sa mercury. pero nung humingi siya ulit ng P1k para pambayad utang niya sa kasama niyang maid hindi ko na binigyan.

nung 2nd date namin which was just recently, i gave her a creative zen mp3 player. i thought she will be contented about the gift pero upon entering the mall, nagpabili agad ng leather pouch for her cp, conditioner, skin white lotion, hair polish, soap, toothpaste, photo album na spongebob and a teddy bear.
    nung hinatid ko siya pauwi dumaan muna kami mercury to look at something, ayun nagpabili ulit ng oreo, 2L coke, 1L minute maid juice and ensaimada.

habang namimili kami she would say things like "kaw na maghawak kaw naman magbabayad niyan e", "ikaw, kung ilan kaya mong bilin. kung ayaw mo maubos pera mo di isa lang" pero mukhang nagbibiro lang naman. naghuhugas kamay rin nga siya by saying "baka isipin mo mukhang pera ako, gastadora at materialistic ah" at pabiro ako nagcocomment na baka yun lang habol niya sa akin and she would just deny it. when she mentioned it again for the last time, medyo naging seryoso na ako and i told her that ok lang na nagpabili siya pero sana she's not taking advantage of the fact na mahal na mahal ko siya at sana hindi niya rin ako sinasakyan by saying mahal na mahal rin niya ako to get what she wanted. syempre as expected, she denied it at sinabi pa niya kung nagkapalit kami ng pwesto ayaw rin daw niya ginagamit yung damdamin niya.

last 2 days, may xmas party sa house ng boss niya. she texted me na ang dami nilang ginagawa baka pwede ako nalang magpadala ng pera sa ate niya kasi kelangan na kelangan na total 2.5k lang naman kasi di niya alam kung makakalabas siya. hindi ko na siya pinagbigyan and i told her wala akong dala try nalang niya lumabas at saglitan lang total her boss wont mind naman.

i tried taking her to a motel nga to see if she really loves me pero medyo nainis siya kung bakit ko daw siya dinala dun so i honestly told her that i like to do it with her already and take the relationship to the next level pero ayaw niya talaga saying bata pa siya and mali daw gawin yun outside of marriage. she insisted that she'd only give in pag magasawa na kami. kaya she asked me to wait for the right time to do it. she mentioned pa nga kung ginawa niya yun tapos nagkahiwalay ano daw iisipin or tingin ng susunod na guy sa kanya. kaya i respected her decision nalang.

tommorow magkikita kami and just in case magpabili ulit siya ng mga gamit or humingin ng pera i would turn her down na and kakausapin ng matinuan. i would tell her that i dont want to make money and material things as a basis or foundation of our relationship and also hindi maganda yun sa amin since mag bf/gf lang kami para humingi siya ng walang pakundangan. then i'll observe kung magbago ba siya ng tingin sa akin or hindi.

what do you guys think of the situation? habol lang kaya niya pera/material na bagay or she's just being immature/childish at medyo inabuso lang kabaitan ko pero hindi naman talaga gold digger? what would you guys do in my situation? i really love her pero ayaw ko naman pera lang habol niya sa akin tapos iiwanan rin after.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by motoro View Post
    hi everyone, merry christmas.

tommorow magkikita kami and just in case magpabili ulit siya ng mga gamit or humingin ng pera i would turn her down na and kakausapin ng matinuan. i would tell her that i dont want to make money and material things as a basis or foundation of our relationship and also hindi maganda yun sa amin since mag bf/gf lang kami para humingi siya ng walang pakundangan. then i'll observe kung magbago ba siya ng tingin sa akin or hindi.

what do you guys think of the situation? habol lang kaya niya pera/material na bagay or she's just being immature/childish at medyo inabuso lang kabaitan ko pero hindi naman talaga gold digger? what would you guys do in my situation? i really love her pero ayaw ko naman pera lang habol niya sa akin tapos iiwanan rin after.
    Your suggestion above about not giving any money and material stuff is the right way to go. Observe her first.

Do you guys kiss at least or does she gives you excuses? If NOT, then most likely all she wants is your money. I'd suggest, just go to a bar and pick any girl there...you won't have to worry about responsibilities, just use a condom.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You're better off looking for a mature girl (mid to late 20s) to be your girlfriend if you want to have a more meaningful relationship.

Honestly the 18 year old girl might be taking you for a ride.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    joe d'mango ba ang style na to.....
    seriously, at her age, she is not matured enough. ang maghingi ng pera syo everytime na nagkikita kayo is not a good sign na she is really serious.
    yes, pwede mo ngang subukan yung idea mo na huwag mo muna syang bigyan ng pera at tignan mo ang magiging reaction nya.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Your suggestion above about not giving any money and material stuff is the right way to go. Observe her first.

Do you guys kiss at least or does she gives you excuses? If NOT, then most likely all she wants is your money. I'd suggest, just go to a bar and pick any girl there...you won't have to worry about responsibilities, just use a condom.
    yes we do kiss and make out sometimes minsan may konting touch pero hanggang dun lang gusto niya. she said i'm her 1st kiss kasi sa 1st bf niya nung nasa province pa siya di sila nagtagal ng one month kasi trip lang niya kaya niya sinagot at di rin niya nafeel dun sa guy yung love unlike sa akin nafeel daw niya na mahal ko talaga siya. tsaka dati hindi siya sanay sa ganon holding hands, hug/akbay or kiss. ewan ko lang kung dahil sa material things. hehehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Are you really in your early 30's? Either you're really not or you're just too naive.

Ghosthunter is right. Get a more mature girlfriend. Based on your testimony, I think she is both immature & materialistic. You're wasting your time AND your hard-earned cash. Sorry but the truth hurts.

Why don't you try to find someone who is of the same level as you-- I suppose you're a college graduate right? Then find a gf who is at least a college graduate too. For a relationship to have a higher chance of being successful and meaningful it's important that you and your partner have the same thought process & level of thinking, same manner of seeing the world for how it is, same ideals, same aspirations.

Bottomline: Get a new gf. Save yourself from a lot of future headaches (and an empty pocket). Merry Christmas and a happy new gf.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    naku... di maglalaon eh baka maging si car-la yan ah! pero based lang sa mga kwento mo, pera lang habol niyan sa yo. buti pa eh tapatin mo na kung ano ba talaga. mahirap na kung pera lang yan. mahirap kitain ang pera ngayon.

take gh's advise, look for a mid to late 20's girl na professional at may pinag-aralan and as much as possible, same level mo para hindi ka mahirapan sa ibang bagay. otherwise, take cktlcmd's advise, hahaha!!! merry chirstmas!!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

From what you've written,- my suggestion is to drop her like a hot potato.

Look for a Partner In Life..... Then, you'll have a stable relationship....

9100:thatsit:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    puro investments pala ginagawa mo.... it's time to get the ROI.. if ayaw it only means one thing... hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Why not create a thread for those looking to date someone? You immediately have one thing in common, you both love cars or at least own one.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
ano kaya habol ng gf ko?