New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Tama yun mga advise nila...get a lawyer and file a case for your rights to see your children. WAG MONG BALIKAN si misis. Wala ng manyayari sa marriage na yan. Dapat tuloy mo yun relationship mong isa...pero wag muna kayong mag aanak. Grow a spine...you started it anyway, but both you and your wife are to blame for that.

My parents were separated too when we were young...this I can say from my own experience...your kids will look for you when they grow up, just keep seeing them even for a second at their school...no matter what your STUPID IN LAWS say against you...it can be nullified by simply being there for your kids.

See other women...it's the best solution. Show your wife and STUPID IN LAWS you're happy now, it's the best way to get to their nerves.

Some might ask...why STUPID in laws? Because by not letting you see your children...they are doing more harm to your kids...they only have their interest at hand...which is revenge by making your life miserable...so don't be...GO OUT AND DATE! HAVE FUN! LIVE YOUR LIFE! SHOW THEM YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueEnthusiast View Post
    there are women who are so into *** that their own husbands are the ones who are complaining and sumusuko saying "ang libog mo!"
    Where the hell can I find a good woman like this? In my case my ex-gf is the one complaining...NO MAS! she cries!

i'm at my age of my ***ual peak and i feel like i have to beg or rape my huby for crying out loud!
    WOW! Now I wish you're not taken!

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    GO OUT AND DATE! HAVE FUN! LIVE YOUR LIFE! SHOW THEM YOU'RE HAPPY WITH YOUR DECISION!
    Sana ito madali din para sa mga babae.

hirap kasi madaming mga stereotypes and judgemental people who feel like they still live in the Spanish era. matagal na wala mga Kastila no!

and masakit pa dyan walang lalaking baliw or half-wit na tatanggap sa mga tulad ko. no one will take some1 like me seriously.

dumating naman mga kano dito pero bakit culture ng kano d natin nakuha??? :hang:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Where the hell can I find a good woman like this? In my case my ex-gf is the one complaining...NO MAS! she cries!

WOW! Now I wish you're not taken!

ahaha baka ako lang ganyan. sorry masyado akong maaga napikot.

and right now kinda single ako iniwanan ako e hahaha :freedom:

pwede kaya lumandi? :evil:

oi mag isip ka nga ng maayos!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    pag ginawa mo yan ate, sigurado akong madaming pipila sa yo dito. sa tsikot palang eh ilan na agad ang potential na pumila sa yo

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    and masakit pa dyan walang lalaking baliw or half-wit na tatanggap sa mga tulad ko. no one will take some1 like me seriously.
    Don't loose hope...my Mom found happiness the second time around...not here though, in the USA. But I am sure there are good guys here in the Philippines too.

Just live your life...iniwan ka for another woman? Then the hell with him! Look for someone else to make you happy. Just make sure not to get pregnant. *** is just ***.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    pag ginawa mo yan ate, sigurado akong madaming pipila sa yo dito. sa tsikot palang eh ilan na agad ang potential na pumila sa yo
    ahahaha i'm not counting on it. tulad yun nasa sig mo:

Reality bites... Wag kang mangarap ng imposible...

Don't loose hope...my Mom found happiness the second time around...not here though, in the USA. But I am sure there are good guys here in the Philippines too.

hmm... safe na wag na maghangad. like sa sig ni testament11 reality bites

ayaw kong mahibang

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    to tell you ate, sa situation mo, feel ko lang na kelangan mo muna mapag-isa. ako, at my age, naiisip kong gusto ko na magkaroon ulit ng gf pero on the other side, sinasabi ng isip ko na masakit lang sa ulo yan at pwedeng maging sagabal sa mga bagay na gusto mong gawin pa. kaya nga ako, habang bata pa eh sige lang ng sige na gawin ko ang mga gusto ko. bili dito, gimik doon... para pag dumating na yun time na magsesettle down ako, at least nagawa ko na ang mga gusto ko

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007

Hi sis, it's nice to see that you've somehow moved on, but I would agree with testament11-- take it easy.

You'll find the right guy in the right time, stop thinking that no one will take you seriously-- if you don't remove that mindset then that will be a self-fulfilling prophecy-- no one will REALLY take you seriously because subconsciously you feel that you're not worthy of being taken seriously. Stop that kind of thinking, no matter what you've gone through, you deserve to be taken seriously. That kind of thinking means that you're too vulnerable emotionally and thus, probably not yet emotionally ready for a new, meaningful relationship.

You yourself admitted that you've made bad decisions in the past. Admitting it is good, but more important is understanding what made you fall down in the past to help you ensure that you won't fall down again in the future. Jumping into a new relationship now without first making sure that you are emotionally ready is I think another bad decision in the making. Men might just take advantage of you.

Take your time. Fix your way of thinking first, you have to learn how to: 1. love yourself
    2. respect yourself
    3. respect your body
    before you take the plunge. And while you're on it, it won't harm to engage in sports (e.g. running, badminton, swimming or other exhausting sports) so you can channel your ***ual energy positively for the meantime.

Just my 2 cents.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm at my age of my ***ual peak and i feel like i have to beg or rape my huby for crying out loud!
    What is the usual age range ba ate?

My wife found out about my affair