New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 72 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Oh. Hindi pa naman nawawala katinuan ko to inflict pain on myself. Hehe. And yes I don't agree that more pain = strength. Some people stay permanently damaged.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

yep

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    What doesn't kill you can permanently disable you

Hehe
    What doesn't kill you can be so traumatic that you'd be scarred for life physically and/or mentally
    What doesn't kill you just didn't succeed at first but it will keep trying until it kills you

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A life altering experience 2 decades ago caused me massive psychological damage. It will never heal. And that is probably the reason why I have so many issues in life. Other people may think it shouldn't have that much effect on but we all cope differently.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Told my Spanish group when someone told me "some people have bigger problems" and they all said that's not good to say because what's small for you may be big for others. And I really felt dead inside when I first lost crush. Sakit sakit talaga and that one Saturday when I knew he wasn't coming back. I woke up with such a heavy feeling on my chest it's like my heart was literally broken

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    heartbreak can really cause physical symptoms

Broken Heart Syndrome | Cleveland Clinic

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Fill the void created by that person's loss with positive activities. The hardest part of a break up isn’t really the sadness of losing someone, but the constantly unfulfilled hope of getting them back. It often sends an individual into a pit of depression. I believe one has to accept the fact that relationships can end and that he/she was never yours, it's just your turn.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It has been increasingly difficult for me to keep myself from going back to crush these past few days. I am afraid I am going to break my control soon I find it hard to function because all I think about is him. Even if I am physically present with other people, my mind is with him. He is my ultimate ST I really miss the feeling he gave me. I couldn't find it from other people.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    heartbreak can really cause physical symptoms

Broken Heart Syndrome | Cleveland Clinic

interesting risk factors....for takotisubo

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    It has been increasingly difficult for me to keep myself from going back to crush these past few days. I am afraid I am going to break my control soon I find it hard to function because all I think about is him. Even if I am physically present with other people, my mind is with him. He is my ultimate ST I really miss the feeling he gave me. I couldn't find it from other people.
    You've put yourself in a very difficult situation for a long time na.. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

Would you know if he's still single? Or kung anu update sa kanya?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    You've put yourself in a very difficult situation for a long time na.. Don't be too harsh on yourself.

ive been wrong sometimes. but the question should be. is he single? married? separated? living in with awoman?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post

Thanks for being so kind to me always. I absolutely have no idea how he is right now. Had zero contact since we broke up in April 2017.

There's a possibility he has not replaced me yet because of the combination na is quite picky and he has a deal breaker that not a lot of women by his standards will compromise on (but I changed my rules for him and I don't want to expound on that)

Nahihirapan na rin ako because I tried my best to forget about him, tried to move on, tried to date other men. I had superficial crushes like I did with Dr Cutie and a new crush, but I always go back to him. Kaya naisip ko true love ko talaga siya. Everyday in my rosary, I still pray for him. I love him that much...

Saka physically, it's only him I want. I can't imagine myself getting intimate with any other guy, nagui guilty ako na it feels dirty. I want him to be my first and only.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; November 26th, 2018 at 10:13 PM.

how do you get over a broken heart?