New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For you Cathy...

Les Miserables - Samantha Barks - On My Own (lyrics) (Full Verison) - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks for being so kind to me always. I absolutely have no idea how he is right now. Had zero contact since we broke up in April 2017.

There's a possibility he has not replaced me yet because of the combination na is quite picky and he has a deal breaker that not a lot of women by his standards will compromise on (but I changed my rules for him and I don't want to expound on that)

Nahihirapan na rin ako because I tried my best to forget about him, tried to move on, tried to date other men. I had superficial crushes like I did with Dr Cutie and a new crush, but I always go back to him. Kaya naisip ko true love ko talaga siya. Everyday in my rosary, I still pray for him. I love him that much...

Saka physically, it's only him I want. I can't imagine myself getting intimate with any other guy, nagui guilty ako na it feels dirty. I want him to be my first and only.
    Last year palang pala kayo nagbreak.. Sorry, I thought sobrang tagal na.. Kaya naman pala now I understand.. Fresh pa yan anu baa! (Sorry guys.. LOL!)

But If that's the case na you feel he has not replaced you yet, why are you scared that he might reject you? Call him up!

Praying is good but not enough to get what you want.. You have to do your part.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    For you Cathy...

Les Miserables - Samantha Barks - On My Own (lyrics) (Full Verison) - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    That is such a sad song. Kahit hindi pa ako brokenhearted when I first heard it, it was so so sad to listen to.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    ive been wrong sometimes. but the question should be. is he single? married? separated? living in with awoman?
    She wouldn't hope or wait for him na kung ganyan status.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Last year palang pala kayo nagbreak.. Sorry, I thought sobrang tagal na.. Kaya naman pala now I understand.. Fresh pa yan anu baa! (Sorry guys.. LOL!)

But If that's the case na you feel he has not replaced you yet, why are you scared that he might reject you? Call him up!

Praying is good but not enough to get what you want.. You have to do your part.

Probably because men get over women faster that's why the guys are irritated that it's taking so long for me to move on And it's not easy for me to fall in love, but when I do I fall hard.

I am deathly afraid of rejection, I might suffer a nervous breakdown if he does (I have a history). Pero yung emotional, intellectual and physical connection, it was spectacular. I really can't imagine myself being with any other guy, I tried so hard, saka yung physical/s3xual attraction ko sa kanya, it's out of this world. I used to be so judgmental of couples who engage is PMS but now I understand why fornication happens, I've never been so in love to feel that it translated physically. Kaya alam ko, malalim pagmamahal ko. It's a good thing crush has self control (he really respected me)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Thanks for being so kind to me always. I absolutely have no idea how he is right now. Had zero contact since we broke up in April 2017.

There's a possibility he has not replaced me yet because of the combination na is quite picky and he has a deal breaker that not a lot of women by his standards will compromise on (but I changed my rules for him and I don't want to expound on that)

Nahihirapan na rin ako because I tried my best to forget about him, tried to move on, tried to date other men. I had superficial crushes like I did with Dr Cutie and a new crush, but I always go back to him. Kaya naisip ko true love ko talaga siya. Everyday in my rosary, I still pray for him. I love him that much...

Saka physically, it's only him I want. I can't imagine myself getting intimate with any other guy, nagui guilty ako na it feels dirty. I want him to be my first and only.
    Ka swerte naman ng guy! Wohoo!

I can relate, but i have moved on... sana maka move on ka na ms cath... sayang panahon... [emoji4] dami mo na siguro na miss sa life dahil sa kanya... hehehe...

Also, always remember JAPAN!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Ka swerte naman ng guy! Wohoo!

I can relate, but i have moved on... sana maka move on ka na ms cath... sayang panahon... [emoji4] dami mo na siguro na miss sa life dahil sa kanya... hehehe...

Also, always remember JAPAN!

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    I don't think he sees himself as lucky that I'm in love with him

I did try to like other men but nobody can compare to him. Sometimes I would hope na magising ako with absolutely no feelings for him na so I can finally move on. But when that day happens, he'd have lost me permanently.

He made me experience things for the first time kasi, that's why it's so hard to forget.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Probably because men get over women faster that's why the guys are irritated that it's taking so long for me to move on And it's not easy for me to fall in love, but when I do I fall hard.

I am deathly afraid of rejection, I might suffer a nervous breakdown if he does (I have a history). Pero yung emotional, intellectual and physical connection, it was spectacular. I really can't imagine myself being with any other guy, I tried so hard, saka yung physical/s3xual attraction ko sa kanya, it's out of this world. I used to be so judgmental of couples who engage is PMS but now I understand why fornication happens, I've never been so in love to feel that it translated physically. Kaya alam ko, malalim pagmamahal ko. It's a good thing crush has self control (he really respected me)
    Aww tsk. You've already described it the best way possible how much you truly want him..

Haven't you thought about what if Kung hindi ka nya ireject? Possibility of ending your misery.. And Why would you think he would reject you in the first place?

Just think about mas masakit pag nalaman mo may gf or committed na sya.. Kaya don't waste your time before it's too late.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I salute your ex for having good self control. I bet you he always had stomach cramps. Thats what happens to us if we try to control it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thenightcrawler View Post
    Aww tsk. You've already described it the best way possible how much you truly want him..

Haven't you thought about what if Kung hindi ka nya ireject? Possibility of ending your misery.. And Why would you think he would reject you in the first place?

Just think about mas masakit pag nalaman mo may gf or committed na sya.. Kaya don't waste your time before it's too late.

Kasi naniniwala ako na pag gusto talaga ng lalaki ang babae, they will make a move. May mga tampuhan na rin kami ni crush before but he would always initiate contact with me. Yung last, hindi na, kaya I interpret that as he is done with me. Pag ang lalaki umayaw, I believe that there is no fixing things.

In all my relationships, I really let the guy pursue and initiate, kung ayaw niya, hindi na ko hahabol. I made the mistake ONCE, yung heartbreak ko before crush and it did not turn out well. Si heartbreaker, told me "you can't handle having a normal relationship" pero ako pinilit ko pa rin to fix things, but things weren't as it used to be, he rarely initiated call or texts, stopped wanting to see me, didn't offer to help anymore when I was in trouble. This frustrated me more because he used to be so attentive and I wanted things the way it was before. I just ended up losing my dignity in the process. I almost suffered a nervous breakdown - I did not eat, sleep or take a bath for several days. I survived on water and a piece of apple. All I did was CRY. It was when my family was going to take me to the hospital, na nahimasmasan ako. I don't want to repeat that mistake anymore, kaya all I can do is wait and hope that crush will come back to me. That way, I know that he really wants me.

I guess ignorance is bliss, I won't be able to handle hearing from him na pinaltan na niya ko. Sobrang sakit nun.

Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    I salute your ex for having good self control. I bet you he always had stomach cramps. Thats what happens to us if we try to control it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not just self control but he is also very consistent and disciplined. He really has his sh1t together that's why my feelings for him goes beyond love - it's respect and great admiration as well.

Funny nga kasi, I was the aggressor between the two of us. LOL! I find it so hard to control myself around him, considering I used to be prude before I met him My exs would be shocked and probably won't believe if they knew of my "turn around"

how do you get over a broken heart?