New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This has been bothering me for several months already. I have a colleague who makes me feel very uncomfortable at times. I'm not sure if he is making chancing or he simply has no concept of personal space. I don't want to assume the worst in people but my close guy friend already told me "mag ingat" and my BFF is even pissed at me because I continue to hang out with this guy. He is 10 years younger than I am, so if I were a guy I would rather manyak someone my age or younger, diba? Here are the times I would feel uncomfortable

1. Whenever we are walking his arms would brush against my arms multiple times! ALL my friends in the office are guys (except for one) and that rarely happens to us in the 5 years that we've been friends. I've known him several months and this happens all the time

2. He would sit too close to me that his legs would brush against my legs

3. He would pindot my arms (I have a friend who does this to me a lot but I never felt uncomfortable)

4. There was one time when his arm brushed against my butt

5. I would catch him staring at me. And he stares a lot when we talk

6. Green jokes such as telling me he is innocent and I should teach him (wtf)

I want to think that he just lacks the social skills around women since he is a virgin and NONE of these instances were done on purpose but my friends are telling me otherwise. I also found out that he is making another girl in the office uncomfortable and we have a similar body type.

I have to make a decision because my office BFF wants me to stop hanging out with him BUT I want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Besides he does things for me like bring me food when there is an office party, carry my stuff, accompany me to the store etc. My friends are tired of him though because of his personality (annoying). We are also thinking that he could be a manyak because he has no release. Sadly this guy has all the physical qualities and personality women usually hate in a guy (short, bald, dark, fat, hairy and kuripot). If I kick him out of group he willl have no friends because the rest of the department hates him so I have to be sure that I make the right decision.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    No ounce of civility..

If he were in a strip club bouncers would be all over him.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    He also does this thing where he would be at the back of my chair, right arm on top of the back rest and his left arm on my desk. This is way too close and invading my personal space.

it's just like this picture except that his hand would be on my chair. I also caught him several times glancing my messages on the office chat and my phone

[IMG]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/cathy4y0u/stock-photo-***ual-harassment-of-women-at-work-in-the-office-77514262_zpsornouuxp.jpg[/IMG]

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Report mo sa HR para mabigyan ng memo hahah.

Just stick to the other guys at the office so you have a 'c0ck block'. Di na mangulit yan pag may kasama kang ibang lalaki lagi

Sent from my ASUS_Z00ED using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May gusto lang sayo yan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If he looks like me, then most probably, he is... [oooppppssss... (short, bald, dark, fat, hairy and kuripot - well that's me alright!)]

Dissociate yourself from him, IMMEDIATELY! ... For all your sophistication,- do not be naive here.

Because, you might find yourself bloody distressed waking up one morning finding him beside you....

Don't tell us it won't happen...

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    He also does this thing where he would be at the back of my chair, right arm on top of the back rest and his left arm on my desk. This is way too close and invading my personal space.

it's just like this picture except that his hand would be on my chair. I also caught him several times glancing my messages on the office chat and my phone

[IMG]http://i462.photobucket.com/albums/qq344/cathy4y0u/stock-photo-***ual-harassment-of-women-at-work-in-the-office-77514262_zpsornouuxp.jpg[/IMG]
    Lol! The best vantage point to get a sneak peek!

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stay away from him

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Whether they're innocent or malice-ridden moves, you should be upfront and tell him you're uncomfortable. This can be verbally addressed or through body language. If he touches you, just recoil. If he's human enough, he'll get that you're not interested. If he persists, keep distance. If that's impossible (ie. He's part of your team or you share certain work processes or functions, etc.), talk to your HR.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Further, (and again, for all your sophistication),- learn to say "Stop it, you are offending me", and "No, don't you ever do that again" and threaten him.

And if possible,- let the other people hear what you're telling him,- ipahiya mo na ng todo.... So that everyone is aware that he should not be doing anything similar to you or to anyone of them, again. Sasabihin pa nila sa kanya,- "buti nga sa iyo,- manyak!"... Roar!

If you don't, he'll think that it is okay with you and he can continue with his merry way with you and with the other ladies....

And him being clueless is bulok. He knows what he's doing and he takes pleasure with his actions. [Malimit ba siya sa CR?]....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

31.7K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast