New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 59 of 72 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks. I fell really hard for crush talaga. I have no contact with him anymore. I don't know his thoughts on what happened between us

After him NONE. But back in my teens and early 20s, all of them were more or less the same "specs" as crush pero may isang quality na wala. Si crush kasi, he is everything I want and so much more.

Does that mean I have to settle Si SO, he is not that bad, I think other women would think he is a catch but character wise, ang laki ng difference nila ni crush. Crush makes me feel safe and protected, something only my Dad and Kuya can do.

Yes, I know he has a lot of options. I may not be in my 20s anymore (ayaw din naman niya ng young enough to be his daughter), but I have a lot to offer him as well.

You're right kasi I can really feel SO's insecurity towards crush. He always brings him up nga.
    Let's say your crush will take you back but you have to share him with another woman. Will you accept this or would you rather be alone again?

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    sa haya ng storya, nerd ang tingen ko kay thanos, kelangan maging balanced para lang mabuhay sya

ang totoo alpha doesnt care if may chaos or imbalance, in fact a true alpha thrives on chaos and emerge as top

parang sa gym and facebook, I always preach or become a fitspiration to my friends and associates. be healthy balanced your life, change your life

pero sa totoo lang gusto ko matataba sila, kasi pag mataba sila I become a rare commodity hihi

when somebody buys an expensive phone or car, lalo ko ipraise kasi alam ko behind the scenes kelangan nila magtarbaho ng husto to pay for it, hence therefore the imbalance in their lives, so. mataba pa din sila sa next saturday meet. why kasi the stresses of paying for it yun ang nagpapa imbalance. I like people when they are greedy coz that means they are comitting maybe 2 or 3 of the seven deadly sins, pride, gluttony, greed, and whenever you are into those deadly sins, wala na imbalance na
    Bruh.... that's quite dark. Do you have such thoughts even to your best friends and family?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    Let's say your crush will take you back but you have to share him with another woman. Will you accept this or would you rather be alone again?
    Para naman wala akong self respect if I allow myself to be a mistress or side chick. Huwag na lang siyang papahuli sakin (ignorance is bliss) Seriously, crush is not the type of man who would do that.

These past few days, ang strong na naman ng feelings ko for crush. I want him back so bad.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    These past few days, ang strong na naman ng feelings ko for crush. I want him back so bad.
    LANY - ILYSB (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

5. Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Para naman wala akong self respect if I allow myself to be a mistress or side chick. Huwag na lang siyang papahuli sakin (ignorance is bliss) Seriously, crush is not the type of man who would do that.

I was just trying to see how far you'll go to have him but I guess everything has boundaries.
    I see 3 ways how it can happily end for you:
    a. You and crush get back together and start anew.
    b. A new man comes into your life, has the same or better specs than crush. He recreates that special feeling you had before and then you move on at last.
    c. You suddenly have an epiphany one day and you're finally able to find happiness within yourself. Life still continues to be a bitch from time to time but you have already developed both mental and emotional fortitude.

You'll probably wish for the first one because it's all you think about right now but what are you going to do once he disappears from your life again? Let's say sumakabilang buhay o bahay. You can deny that possibility from happening but then we all know that nothing is permanent in this world and people can change. Lovers drift apart, best friends turn to strangers, etc. Is he really the endgame of your life? What if you both had kids and he's gone? Do you think you'll still be able to carry on?

Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    well, i really dont know if its dark coz a lot of people are doing it.

take for example, sina erwan, anne curtis, solenn saka yun asawa niya patawa

diba their vlogs always feature food, good food good experiences etc.

but how come, ang gaganda ng katawan nila, whereas all their followers probably are fat because food ang product nila eh

try mo manood ng mga vlogs nila, yun mga PA nila, mga tiga-video nila ang mga matataba, kasi yun ang mga umuubos ng food na fini-feature nila

pero I ask you, how do I look at Erwan or Anne, or Solenn and Nico, diba they're like alphas. they are alphas because all followers can never ever be and look like them. hence their face value or somewhat they themselves are a rare gem. so they thrive and they continue to be on top year after year after year.. yun mga followers kakain ng kakain sa mga binibinta ng sponsors nila, tapos sila konting taste lang sa food pero more health conscious on to the next shoot
    It's not their fault that some of their followers are fat people with no self control. Their vlogs are focused on such subject simply because it's a good niche and there's money to be made. They don't have any covert intention to keep their followers fat. I'm sure that they don't give a sh*t whether their viewers are fit or not.

Real alphas don't need to put down other people so they can feel superior. They just strive to be better that's why they stay on top.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was just trying to see how far you'll go to have him but I guess everything has boundaries.
    I see 3 ways how it can happily end for you:
    a. You and crush get back together and start anew.
    b. A new man comes into your life, has the same or better specs than crush. He recreates that special feeling you had before and then you move on at last.
    c. You suddenly have an epiphany one day and you're finally able to find happiness within yourself. Life still continues to be a bitch from time to time but you have already developed both mental and emotional fortitude.

You'll probably wish for the first one because it's all you think about right now but what are you going to do once he disappears from your life again? Let's say sumakabilang buhay o bahay. You can deny that possibility from happening but then we all know that nothing is permanent in this world and people can change. Lovers drift apart, best friends turn to strangers, etc. Is he really the endgame of your life? What if you both had kids and he's gone? Do you think you'll still be able to carry on?
    You are so right. I am praying for A. There's nothing more I want in life now but crush If A does not happen, B would be the best but I am thinking, is there a guy who exists that can be better than crush, I'd throw a party with everyone invited if that happened! hahaha!

regarding C, I know that is the best option but I really don't know how to find happiness within me? My Mom says I don't take disappointments well and she blames my Dad for it. I don't blame my Dad at all, it's unconditional love e.

WOW! YOU MADE ME KILIG HA! I can't imagine my happiness if we had kids. My new crush thinks crush and I will make nice offsprings hahah! I think crush and I will live a long life together, he is very disciplined with his health. I have to be strong if we had kids, those kids are a constant reminder of the love between us and crush's blood flows in their veins, so I'd move heaven and earth for our kids. But I promised myself, I will not be the kind of woman whose identity is just being a mother. I also want to take care of crush the same way when we first met. I do think I will be in a constant state of being in love kahit old na kami (I know a FEW couples like that)

Real alphas don't need to put down other people so they can feel superior. They just strive to be better that's why they stay on top.
    That's true. Crush is one of the most modest guys I know. Napaka raming pwedeng ipagyabang pero napaka modest.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 1st, 2018 at 01:18 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    So I still can't get over the fact that my college ex has a GF that practically looks like me What's up with that? Only 2 or 3 batches lower than me sa school so almost my age.

This college ex had a barkada who wanted to date me but out of respect for him I didn't, though he was my shoulder to cry on. He was the one who told me nga when my college ex had a new GF na (wala pa 6 mos napaltan na ko though I broke up) He tried to go out with me for years but I always refused, esp when I started getting chubby lol. He used to say na he didn't care for my weight, sana naniwala na lang ako. Spoke to him today after almost a decade and it helped my self esteem na he prefers me with extra weight pala talaga. So he is like shadow na hindi fat = ugly

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    So I still can't get over the fact that my college ex has a GF that practically looks like me What's up with that? Only 2 or 3 batches lower than me sa school so almost my age.

This college ex had a barkada who wanted to date me but out of respect for him I didn't, though he was my shoulder to cry on. He was the one who told me nga when my college ex had a new GF na (wala pa 6 mos napaltan na ko though I broke up) He tried to go out with me for years but I always refused, esp when I started getting chubby lol. He used to say na he didn't care for my weight, sana naniwala na lang ako. Spoke to him today after almost a decade and it helped my self esteem na he prefers me with extra weight pala talaga. So he is like shadow na hindi fat = ugly

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Ahh yeah, lines to get into a girl's pants

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Ahh yeah, lines to get into a girl's pants

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Nah. We are just reminiscing about the past.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My wild friend trying to reconnect with my exes made me realize some things. Loving crush made me forget who I was in the past. I was never the boy crazy type, I could be single for a long time and did not jump from one relationship to another. I was raised by my parents to be independent. But it seems like since I knew crush, I was acting so desperate, no self esteem and self respect

Thank you to shadow na parating pinapa realize sa akin that I am worth more than I think I am. EQ for supporting cathy + crush and helped me compose my text for him. ULS na narindi na kay Crush for 3 yrs but still listens to me talk and talk about my love for crush hahaha! And all the other tsikoteers that I won't name anymore na narinidi na sa mga posts ko at nag give up na sa tigas ng ulo ko. Missx, LM and night for not giving up din, it's nice to have girls supporting each other. Wow, parang eto yung star lovers post ko haha

I have one last post about crush explaining why I was so crazy over him pero bukas na because my headache is killing me. Ilang beses ko na sinabi na I will move on and forget about crush but I end up eating my words. But I think now it's really final kasi okay na ako with us just being friends, maybe it's for the best. It may sound baduy but as the song says "pinagtagpo pero di tinadhana"

Ang baba na kasi ng tingin ko sa sarili ko. I may think that crush is perfect, pero my friend made me realize that the guys I went out with in the past are good guys din. In fact my wild friend just admitted that she was crushing on my exes/dates. She only admitted to my college ex, but I did not know that she liked almost all.

Even UF told me na 2 of her friends only got married this year to their BFs na one or 2 years ago lang nakilala. Crush and I were together even BEFORE my UF dated her now husband And here I am, wasting what is left of my 30s. I don't blame crush naman, I did this to myself and now I need to love myself again.

Looking back at my history, if met crush in my teens I wouldn't dated him because of our age gap. If I met him in my early 20s, his profession pa lang, lalayo na ko. Sana I met him 15 yrs ago pero hindi talaga meant to be.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 9th, 2020 at 04:27 AM.

how do you get over a broken heart?