New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    But I did ask him if there is a possibility and he said yes.
    Between you and him ikaw yung naghihintay na mafall yung isa.

Not that I won't do that pero siguro dun sa talagang deserving. Kung sa guy na yan, I would have walked away matagal na.

Pero hindi ko talaga maintindihan why he still calls me and gives me an hour or more of his precious time but won't admit that there is someone else. It is so cruel to string me along.
    Talking to you doesn't mean wanting to have a relationship with you. Hindi na mahalaga kung single siya or attached. Walk away.

[/QUOTE]

If you were in my place, will you tell him how you feel or just end it?

[/QUOTE]

Hindi pa ba niya alam how you feel eh lahat naman sinasabi mo. Kaya for him to act like that medyo kupal eh pero pumapayag ka kasi.

If the guy is deserving, I will be honest with my feelings. Pero pag kups, I won't give him the satisfaction. I will act as if I'm unbothered.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    no one moves on, without much effort. if you don't give enough effort, you'll lose control, be marupok, and start from zero everytime

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    But I did ask him if there is a possibility and he said yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Between you and him ikaw yung naghihintay na mafall yung isa.

ayun i missed that one

kaya Cathy can't seem to walk away kasi may pag asa bumalik ung dati

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yes, I told him I want things back to the way they were before and he said he wished there was a button he can push pero wala daw. But I did ask him if there is a possibility and he said yes.

I also thought I was okay with us being friends but when I think about him spending time with his wife/gf parang hindi ko kaya. Yung ginagawa niya sakin dati, ginagawa niya sa iba. Pero hindi ko talaga maintindihan why he still calls me and gives me an hour or more of his precious time but won't admit that there is someone else. It is so cruel to string me along.

LM!!! I really wish I had a GF I could cry to and hug right now pero kahit "ex" ko na siya, hindi ko magawa mag kwento ng disappointments ko sa kanya with my friends. Buti na lang nandyan ka. Pero yung GFs ko even if I don't say anything, the fact that this has been going on for so long without progress does not make them happy. I also have a friend who WAS a mistress and she says crush has all the signs

I apologize as well, I am extremely emotional esp for the past few days
    You traded your friends for a phone pal...

You need help...

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172
how do you get over a broken heart?