New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 72 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Maybe thats the reason he called it quits. Because he was very close to losing his self control how do you get over a broken heart?

Maybe you do really need a change to forget about him. Just try to change a few things in your routine. Or maybe initiate a major one like a new job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by benchph1 View Post
    Maybe thats the reason he called it quits. Because he was very close to losing his self control how do you get over a broken heart?

Maybe you do really need a change to forget about him. Just try to change a few things in your routine. Or maybe initiate a major one like a new job.

I was the one who broke up with him but I did not expect him to just accept it. Also, what's wrong if he lost his self control? We're consenting adults. And I do want him to be my first and only, because like I said, I can't imagine myself being intimate with any other man but him.

I did try my best to forget about him but I always go back to him. I already told my SO that it's really crush that I want and now he is mad at me But I think it's unfair for him if I keep dating him but at the back of my mind it's crush I want to be with

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Losing his self control was meant to be a joke how do you get over a broken heart?

Let me tell you something that may help. I have friend who’s wife came from a 10 Year relationship before she met him. Those are also her choice of words, she didn’t imagine herself getting intimate with someone else because of the length of her relationship with her ex.
    Long story short, they are now happily married and they also have a 4 year old daughter. My point here is just keep trying. (Dating) Who knows, your hubby might just be around you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Losing his self control was meant to be a joke how do you get over a broken heart?

Let me tell you something that may help. I have friend who’s wife came from a 10 Year relationship before she met him. Those are also her choice of words, she didn’t imagine herself getting intimate with someone else because of the length of her relationship with her ex.
    Long story short, they are now happily married and they also have a 4 year old daughter. My point here is just keep trying. (Dating) Who knows, your hubby might just be around you.

So your friend doesn't mind being second?

I've been in several long term relationships and I managed to keep myself pure, but with crush, I just don't know that he is the right person. He has everything I want and more - good looks, toned body, deep voice, tall, in charge, knight in shining armour, alpha personality, skills, endurance. Even his position in the company turns me on! He's a wet dream come true

The day he comes back to me will be glorious and I promise NEVER to lose him again.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mam cath, i just want you to be happy, just by reading your posts, grabe ka magmahal. And you definitely deserve someone na makapagbibigay ng love and happiness na yun. Believe me when I say halos lahat ng tsikot members dito na Naka follow sa story mo, indeed want you to finally be really happy.

We are no love doctors here, pero tell us the real score para ma tulungan ka namin. Madami na kami info about how you love him and all, tell us more naman sa side naman ni crush. What the hell is happening with him now. By doing so, baka mas accurate ang magiging advice ng mga ka tsikot natin.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I did try my best to forget about him but I always go back to him. I already told my SO that it's really crush that I want and now he is mad at me But I think it's unfair for him if I keep dating him but at the back of my mind it's crush I want to be with
    na crush siguro heart ni SO

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

I've been in several long term relationships and I managed to keep myself pure, but with crush, I just don't know that he is the right person. He has everything I want and more - good looks, toned body, deep voice, tall, in charge, knight in shining armour, alpha personality, skills, endurance. Even his position in the company turns me on! He's a wet dream come true

The day he comes back to me will be glorious and I promise NEVER to lose him again.
    Nope not at all. And i can tell that he’s really happy with her.

Of all the guys you dated after him, was there anyone that came close? Problem is with your description of him, the other guys have HUGE shoes to fill. Maybe you can try to lower your expectations.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    okey siguro sa babae pag syota nya. size 12 or 11, kasi sa payless lagi may stock yun kakarampot na magandang Dexter Memoryfoam Tm

9. Join Date
    Sep 2017

I'm sorry if this may sound harsh but I'm going to say it anyway. If your crush is really that alpha as f*ck, there's a high chance that he won't chase again because he has a lot of options. You are also right that it's unfair to still keep your SO when he can never compare to your crush. He will probably be riddled with insecurities over time and it will only lead to more fighting. This is a pretty common scenario.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    Mam cath, i just want you to be happy, just by reading your posts, grabe ka magmahal. And you definitely deserve someone na makapagbibigay ng love and happiness na yun. Believe me when I say halos lahat ng tsikot members dito na Naka follow sa story mo, indeed want you to finally be really happy.

We are no love doctors here, pero tell us the real score para ma tulungan ka namin. Madami na kami info about how you love him and all, tell us more naman sa side naman ni crush. What the hell is happening with him now. By doing so, baka mas accurate ang magiging advice ng mga ka tsikot natin.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I fell really hard for crush talaga. I have no contact with him anymore. I don't know his thoughts on what happened between us

Of all the guys you dated after him, was there anyone that came close? Problem is with your description of him, the other guys have HUGE shoes to fill. Maybe you can try to lower your expectations.

After him NONE. But back in my teens and early 20s, all of them were more or less the same "specs" as crush pero may isang quality na wala. Si crush kasi, he is everything I want and so much more.

Does that mean I have to settle Si SO, he is not that bad, I think other women would think he is a catch but character wise, ang laki ng difference nila ni crush. Crush makes me feel safe and protected, something only my Dad and Kuya can do.

Quote Originally Posted by madball View Post
    I'm sorry if this may sound harsh but I'm going to say it anyway. If your crush is really that alpha as f*ck, there's a high chance that he won't chase again because he has a lot of options. You are also right that it's unfair to still keep your SO when he can never compare to your crush. He will probably be riddled with insecurities over time and it will only lead to more fighting. This is a pretty common scenario.
    Yes, I know he has a lot of options. I may not be in my 20s anymore (ayaw din naman niya ng young enough to be his daughter), but I have a lot to offer him as well.

You're right kasi I can really feel SO's insecurity towards crush. He always brings him up nga.

how do you get over a broken heart?