New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 45 of 117 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    ang naging problema yata ng vic brand ay madami fakes, tama ba? sa ace hardware saw dami din fakes DAW

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk
    Plus the price increased na din compared before. A case of supply and demand affecting the price hehe

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Plus the price increased na din compared before. A case of supply and demand affecting the price hehe
    kaya ako kay cb nalang talaga kumukuha as much as possible

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    How can you tell if a VIC filter is real or not? Are there telltale signs on the product itself or the packaging?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    How can you tell if a VIC filter is real or not? Are there telltale signs on the product itself or the packaging?
    Maganda print ng orig at may aluminum type seal tapr talaga yung box na lalagyan. Even the painting is uniform sa orig at sa fake eh parang may lampas-lampas. Mas mabigat din orig sa fake.

Sent from my Samsung using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    can someone post comparable photos of the original and fake VIC filters?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010

7. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    There is a new announcement regarding the WIX brand of filters which will be readily available at 2 authorized online sellers located in QC and Pasig.
    The current distributor is currently screening online sellers that they are going to appoint as authorized dealers.

F2 - ZIC / Kixx Dealer - Home | Facebook - Quezon City
    Mrtata Automotive Supply - Home | Facebook - Pasig City

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Actually VIC prices always changes because of the volatile exchange rates of the Japanese Yen which usually the distributor uses to transact with the factory everyday it changes unlike the US dollar or Euro.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    This is the double core filter. It has 2 filters inside.Attachment 34762

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually this double core filter is just a waste of filter space since they have 4 metal end caps per filter media lalo na since naka coil spring pa, in the most common of sense sa oil filter spin on type why would you need to put a inferior filtering capacity media at the top then another higher filtering capacity media at the bottom? When you can just put a one whole filter with higher efficiency filtration media sa loob ng isang can type filter? Why would you need to split two types one of an inferior media together with a better capacity one? It's just plainly aesthetics, if there is a lower capacity filtration at the top then the engine oil filtered will just contaminate the oil which is filtered by the bottom higher capacity filtration filter media. In the end you end up contaminating the better filtered oil with the poorly filtered oil.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    This is the double core filter. It has 2 filters inside.Attachment 34762

Na post ko dito before yung Dual Core ng Vic. Hanapin ko ulit pics ko. I do not know if Vic is really inferior compared to other aftermarket filters. Isang site lang kasi nakita ko nag sabi. I have a cut open Asian made Bosch. Parang mas ok parin construction ng Vic

Also one of the VIC dealers said that during the presentation of VIC filters which they compared other brands like Sakura from Indonesia about the overall performance of their oil filter like filtration efficiency, pressure test, anti-drainback valve & etc... they have shown that VIC was only able to provide the maximum filtration capacity of 91%.

Best Oil/Fuel Filters