New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 149 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    By experience, bulge ng battery is caused by overcharging. Calcium deposits especially sa battery post could be a sign of lose terminals. This is not normal

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    battery bulge is caused by wear-and-tear lead sulphate deposits collecting between the plates, in larger and larger amounts. it is hastened by chronic under-charging.

white terminal deposits are due to a leak around the battery terminals. these leaks may be caused by housing cracks brought about by improper terminal tightening and loosening techniques.
    they can also be caused by electrolyte (acid) vapors escaping from the battery vents. they are pronounced by overcharging.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    white terminal deposits are due to a leak around the battery terminals. these leaks may be caused by housing cracks brought about by improper terminal tightening and loosening techniques.
    they can also be caused by electrolyte (acid) vapors escaping from the battery vents. they are pronounced by overcharging.
    that's why i always make it a point with the battery shop guys that never pupukpukin ang terminals every time i buy a new one.
    just pry open the terminal lugs kung medyo masikip.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    I agree. Yung stock battery ng Innova namin ay Oriental pero 3.5 years itinagal bago nadiskarga for the first time. Pinarecharge ko lang then top-up ng distilled water (pwede ito kahit maintenance free). Obserbahan ko kung ilang buwan itatagal after nung first recharge.
    I agree sir, maganda ang amaron pero marami pang magagandang brand na hindi kilala sa atin. Katulad ng GS battery, stock battery ng Montero SpoSports, naka 4yrs bago napalitan ng bagong battery.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Mga sir's tip lang sa pag maintain ng battery nyo, if ever na makakita kayo ng white deposits sa battery terminals esp. in negative terminals, you can clean it with hot water by removing wire terminal and soak it with hot water until white deposits disappear. battery post can be clean with baking soda solution (also with hot water) by using used tootbrush. Reconnect and ensure tightness on battery terminal to ensure longer battery life..

battery ko DYNA power lang sa monty ko..2 yrs na..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers View Post
    Mga sir's tip lang sa pag maintain ng battery nyo, if ever na makakita kayo ng white deposits sa battery terminals esp. in negative terminals, you can clean it with hot water by removing wire terminal and soak it with hot water until white deposits disappear. battery post can be clean with baking soda solution (also with hot water) by using used tootbrush. Reconnect and ensure tightness on battery terminal to ensure longer battery life..

battery ko DYNA power lang sa monty ko..2 yrs na..
    Hi sir

Any tips on taking care of monty stock battery where i need to refill with distilled water ?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Does amaron battery has free delivery service like motolite ? Where we can get free delivery when batt goes dead

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    It does not sound right I believe if warranty is dependent on the dealer, just my thought. With my experience with Motolite, all dealers have the same warranty
    As per checking with my friend , sa Province usually shorter ang warranty,

eg. MOTOLITE in Mindanao is only 12 months even for Motolite EXCEL,

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mbk347 View Post
    As per checking with my friend , sa Province usually shorter ang warranty,

eg. MOTOLITE in Mindanao is only 12 months even for Motolite EXCEL,
    now, that is strange...
    batteries, i believe, tend to last longer in the province, what with the traffic-free routes... and longer trips?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Joined the Amaron battery team. Gaano na katagal mga Amaron Batteries niyo? Thanks for your time and for sharing 👍🏻

PAJ 4M40 MORE POWER!

Amaron battery