New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 146 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4696136142143144145146147148149150156196 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^yung parang water leak mark na color white, thats already a sign of leak. It will lead to corrosion. Nahirap diyan, if inabot chassis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malapit na siyang bumigay.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Here's mine

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Yes I agree here. Funny thing is that when i went to the store where I bought my Amaron battery bringing along with me my receipt and supposed warranty card, the warranty card does not indicate number of months of warranty and they were saying that Hi-Life is only 20 months warranty. I think they are giving me a run-around. I will try to go the main dealer here and see tomorrow what will happen and will let you guys know.

Quote Originally Posted by nelany View Post
    Malapit na siyang bumigay.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Thanks CAthy, I took a pic of your warranty card and show them this tomorrow if they insist that Hi-Life has only 20 months warranty, not unless if warranty is dependent on the region? And sadly, I just bought the battery last March 2016 and not June 2016 as I earlier posted

Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Here's mine

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    I replaced my Motolite Gold 46B24LS (1SN) with Amaron Pro 65B24LS on 20 June 2015. The Motolite was done after less than 25 months notwithstanding I charged it regularly.

I opted the Amaron Pro 65B24LS over Amaron 46B24LS (1SN) due to the former's higher capacity. Both batteries can fit the battery tray though.

Below are some info about the batteries I compared:

Battery 65B24LS 46B24LS
    Capacity *20Hrs 50AH 45AH
    CCA 420 -
    RC 74 -
    Price (Jawe) P4,300 P3,800
    Price (Pollux) P4,900 P4,300
    Warranty (Jawe) 24mos 21mos
    Warranty (Pollux) 21mos 21mos

However, Pollux gives 6mos warranty for taxi.

Does anyone know why locally made batteries are being tested at 10Hrs while imported once are tested at 20Hrs?

I have high hopes for this Amaron Pro. Hopefully it will last for 5 years since these are the same batteries being sold in India.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I replaced my Motolite Gold 46B24LS (1SN) with Amaron Pro 65B24LS on 20 June 2015. The Motolite was done after less than 25 months notwithstanding I charged it regularly.

I opted the Amaron Pro 65B24LS over Amaron 46B24LS (1SN) due to the former's higher capacity. Both batteries can fit the battery tray though.

Below are some info about the batteries I compared:

Battery 65B24LS 46B24LS
    Capacity *20Hrs 50AH 45AH
    CCA 420 -
    RC 74 -
    Price (Jawe) P4,300 P3,800
    Price (Pollux) P4,900 P4,300
    Warranty (Jawe) 24mos 21mos
    Warranty (Pollux) 21mos 21mos

However, Pollux gives 6mos warranty for taxi.

Does anyone know why locally made batteries are being tested at 10Hrs while imported once are tested at 20Hrs?

I have high hopes for this Amaron Pro. Hopefully it will last for 5 years since these are the same batteries being sold in India.
    Depende yata sa Dealer ung warranty. Two+ years ago, two dealers gave me different warranties for the same Amaron battery.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    It does not sound right I believe if warranty is dependent on the dealer, just my thought. With my experience with Motolite, all dealers have the same warranty

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Rider Blac View Post
    Depende yata sa Dealer ung warranty. Two+ years ago, two dealers gave me different warranties for the same Amaron battery.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ^yung parang water leak mark na color white, thats already a sign of leak. It will lead to corrosion. Nahirap diyan, if inabot chassis

Ganyan ang nangyari sa akin w/ our motolite enforcer namana sa monty namin. Granted na hindi siya maintenance free kaya siguro ganun ang experience namin

Siyanga pala, hindi rin pala ito umabot sa warranty period. Kung tama pagkaka-alala ko 2 months ( or thereabouts) shy of reaching it's promised potential life span lang inabot niya.

Pinalitan naman din ni motolite kaso wala ng warranty

when you look into the abyss, the abyss looks into you

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    Yes I agree here. Funny thing is that when i went to the store where I bought my Amaron battery bringing along with me my receipt and supposed warranty card, the warranty card does not indicate number of months of warranty and they were saying that Hi-Life is only 20 months warranty. I think they are giving me a run-around. I will try to go the main dealer here and see tomorrow what will happen and will let you guys know.
    It must be 21 months. Yung sa akin is just 2 weeks para ma expire yung warranty pero pinalitan parin since nasa warranty pa siya. They will just check yung receipt sa computer system nila.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Here is an update with my Amaron battery, despite what the store owner said that my battery only has a 20 month warranty, the main dealer here said it has a 21 month warranty. They removed my battery and said that they will send the battery to Manila and meanwhile, I was given a service battery to be used. I was glad with the service given and I just hope the battery will be replaced since it is within the 21 month warranty period.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    Here is an update with my Amaron battery, despite what the store owner said that my battery only has a 20 month warranty, the main dealer here said it has a 21 month warranty. They removed my battery and said that they will send the battery to Manila and meanwhile, I was given a service battery to be used. I was glad with the service given and I just hope the battery will be replaced since it is within the 21 month warranty period.
    Good to hear. Pulpol ang dealer nila na nagsabi 20 months lang

Amaron battery