New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 147 of 225 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2247
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Hi guys, I'm planning to get a 2SM Amaron battery, sabi ng provincial dealer 5K daw then 4,700 na lang kung i-trade in ang luma. Fair price na ba siya?

Sent from my E6683 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LancerA174A View Post
    Hi guys, I'm planning to get a 2SM Amaron battery, sabi ng provincial dealer 5K daw then 4,700 na lang kung i-trade in ang luma. Fair price na ba siya?

Depende anong klase? For kung amaron go or hi life na price, mahal yan.

Kung yung pro, mura yan for 2sm

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Depende anong klase? For kung amaron go or hi life na price, mahal yan.

Kung yung pro, mura yan for 2sm

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
    Ah okay sir, wala kasi ako basis ng price, pero magkano po ba dapat kung go/hi-life/pro hehe.

Edit: Ayun, Hi-Life nga lang daw. Wala daw kasi dumadating na Pro.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    The Amaron dealer called on me and said that after checking the specific gravity of the battery, it shows that the car was overcharging. Over the phone I told them that they should have tested it while it was installed in the car first which they did not. Anyway, I got back my old battery and after installation, I told the installer to load test the car to double check if it was really over charging, and the result was negative, the car was not over charging. So I told their office the result and questioned their findings basing it on specific gravity only. The long and short of it, they will not replace the battery even if it is still under warranty and despite the load test that they did because of the specific gravity result. On the way home, I passed by my electrician to test again my charging system using his digital multi tester, and it still had the same result, it was not overcharging. Never again to buy Amaron battery here in the province, their after sales sucks. I guess I will have to be contented to use Motolite again, their service center here is good.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    At their pricing, they should have better after sales.

Sent from my Android using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jakewise View Post
    The Amaron dealer called on me and said that after checking the specific gravity of the battery, it shows that the car was overcharging. Over the phone I told them that they should have tested it while it was installed in the car first which they did not. Anyway, I got back my old battery and after installation, I told the installer to load test the car to double check if it was really over charging, and the result was negative, the car was not over charging. So I told their office the result and questioned their findings basing it on specific gravity only. The long and short of it, they will not replace the battery even if it is still under warranty and despite the load test that they did because of the specific gravity result. On the way home, I passed by my electrician to test again my charging system using his digital multi tester, and it still had the same result, it was not overcharging. Never again to buy Amaron battery here in the province, their after sales sucks. I guess I will have to be contented to use Motolite again, their service center here is good.
    Wow, just wow!!! They never owned up to their defective battery. Putting the blame on the car and not their product. That is one horrible after sales experience.
    Ill never go back to amaron i guess. India vs philippines, ill gladly take philippine-made Motolite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    they should replace your battery since it is under warranty. I use to encounter that in motolite battery they just replaced it no question ask as long it is under warranty period. [emoji122]

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Same experience with Motolite dealer here, they exchanged it for as long as it is under warranty, but my experience with Amaron is one for the books, they will not replace it because of their findings based on specific gravity only even if load test says otherwise. With this, I would rather go back to Motolite or maybe try buying AC Delco which is being marketed by S & R here, but this is for another thread

Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    they should replace your battery since it is under warranty. I use to encounter that in motolite battery they just replaced it no question ask as long it is under warranty period. [emoji122]

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Same experience with Motolite dealer here, they exchanged it for as long as it is under warranty, but my experience with Amaron is one for the books, they will not replace it because of their findings based on specific gravity only even if load test says otherwise. With this, I would rather go back to Motolite or maybe try buying AC Delco which is being marketed by S & R here, but this is for another thread
    Wow! I'm really sorry about your experience. Maybe you should report this dealer to Amaron?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    cathy

meron ko po discount sa amaron? agent ka po ba ng amaron?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Amaron battery