New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 79 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Guys wag nyo ibuhos lahat ng galit nyo sa FMC, dealer lang yan. Kung malaki galit nyo sa Great Wall pumunta kayo ng Statemotor since sila ang Distributor dito sa Pilipinas at dun nyo ibuhos ang maaanghang na salita ninyo.

Basahin nyo rin ang nasa website ng Statemotor tungkol sa plano nila sa assembly plant dito:

Initially, Statemotor Corporation intends to purchase complete built up (CBU) units from the suppliers in the first year of operations. Within the first year, an assembly plant for selected models and units will be constructed in a 2.3 hectare property in Balintawak, Quezon City. This will also house the showroom and service center. In the medium term, a bigger facility will be required in order to accommodate future growth.
    Last edited by mikmik316; October 25th, 2009 at 03:21 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Jeady,

Relax ka lang. Wala kang kaaway dito. Besides, positive or negative, I treat every input as constructive. Look at the bright side here. Because of your harsh comments, we will work twice as hard to make our products better (even harder than that).

But then again, wala kang kaaway dito. So wag kang hostile. Feel free to make any comment. Positive or negative. That's good for everybody.

And, nobody is lying to you or to anyone. And I am not fooling anybody here. Kaya nga nagpapa test drive so you guys can see and experience the units for yourselves. And I'm definitely not dumb! Be careful with your words. You might regret that someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeady View Post
    "It turned out to be nothing. "

Then why the hell did you stop the unit from being test-driven if nothing is wrong with it?

Dude, I WAS THERE AT YOUR FREAKIN' TEST DRIVE AREA WHEN THE CAR WAS TOWED! I even asked your technicians what went wrong, and they just shrugged their shoulders. Your Hover was the laughing stock of the test-drive area, and probably the whole MIAS.

God, even the scrawny electric car didn't break down after days of being test-driven.

And if you must know, I was there for the duration of the autoshow 'cause my cousins were part of the organizing team. Does Worldbex ring any bell?

And please don't bring any of that bull regarding Diana's accident. Hers wasn't brand new. Of course, all cars, at some point, will deteriorate, and perform under par. BUT BRAND NEW ONES? Come on.

Stop lying to us, and stop playing dumb (well, maybe you really are). You can't fool everyone, dude.
    * jdpm

Review the posts of pitbullz, dude.

*pitbullz

In case you haven't noticed, I AM TALKING TO HIM through this thread. That's the point of a thread, right?--communication? And besides, why leave him a private message? Isn't it better if all thread users and visitors know about a car brand, selling sub par vehicles at steep price tags?

What's wrong with a consumer sharing his experience with a brand new GW vehicle that, apparently, went through a tedious PDI process, only to break down after a few hours of testing?

Quality control, anyone?

Does this thread cater only to positive reviews?--anyone, please tell me? Is there anything wrong with posting a negative review about a vehicle I saw being towed right in front of me?

So like you said, pitbullz, "'Pag bagsak, bagsak. 'Pag lagpak, lagpak. Dami pang dahilan." Are you going to attack me now for using the same logic as you did in another thread? And unlike you, I was beside the car when it was towed. And mind you, I wasn't looking at a picture posted online.

To all: Please be wary of Great Wall's "great" promises.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Baka bigla na lang sabihin ni sir EMD na bumili si Jeady sakanila ng 3 units.

Anyways, Ako i`m giving great wall a chance. Look at chery, ang dami nilang QQ na naproduce, malay niyo ang Great wall mas madami pa units na iproduce.

- - - wrong statement - - - :hiya:
    Last edited by renzo_d10; October 25th, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    SsangYong is Korean FYI and not Chinese.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^ Oh so that's why, my bad. Going to edit it.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by B52 View Post
    First post, putok agad ang fuse

Jeady is that you?

Way back in our time, one of Honda's first car the N600 was also offered here and had a few units sold. Madaling masira yung N600, so my take is let us give GW a chance.

I was following this thread, as I see potential with our local partner here to bring in more jobs for our people.

BTW, I was thinking if GW and our local partner here can come up with an AUV similar to Adventure or FX or HighLander with a good engine.
    hehehe...

Anyway, yes, Im hoping also that StateMotor-FMC will ask the help of GW to come up with a PInoy AUV, or an new Anfra similar to these popular AUVs namely Adventure or Crosswind.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    * jdpm

Review the posts of pitbullz, dude.

*pitbullz

In case you haven't noticed, I AM TALKING TO HIM through this thread. That's the point of a thread, right?--communication? And besides, why leave him a private message? Isn't it better if all thread users and visitors know about a car brand, selling sub par vehicles at steep price tags?

What's wrong with a consumer sharing his experience with a brand new GW vehicle that, apparently, went through a tedious PDI process, only to break down after a few hours of testing?

Quality control, anyone?

Does this thread cater only to positive reviews?--anyone, please tell me? Is there anything wrong with posting a negative review about a vehicle I saw being towed right in front of me?

So like you said, pitbullz, "'Pag bagsak, bagsak. 'Pag lagpak, lagpak. Dami pang dahilan." Are you going to attack me now for using the same logic as you did in another thread? And unlike you, I was beside the car when it was towed. And mind you, I wasn't looking at a picture posted online.

To all: Please be wary of Great Wall's "great" promises.
    tama! nobody is covering anybody on anything here. pag bagsak,bagsak! pag amoy toyo,lagyan ng suka!

the only thing different with GW is probably the "professionality" of mr francisco. sa chery and chana jologs mga tagapagtanggol nila, i guess they hire people of crude education to be their marketing...says a lot about the cars they sell...
    nobody is attacing you,kid...you just make yourself look stupid and thats it...kaya nga effortless kitang sinasagot eh...

hindi pa ba personal yun ginagawa mo? magsuntukan na lang kayo. ganun ang tunay na lalaki. kung puro putak ka,hindi ka seseryosohin. may problema ka sa GW? sumbong mo sa DTI o magdemanda ka. para naman maging 1st class troll ka!

guys, basta sa akin lang. mabigyan ng trabaho ang pinoy, magkaroon ng technology transfer,mabuhay uli ang pinoy car industry,masaya na ako dyan. ako mismo hndi ako bibili ng kotse dahil maaaring aalis ako ng bansa for work,but if its for our fellow pinoys and tsinoys...morale support ibibigay ko. i just hope na hindi pasukan ng mga anay at mga bwiset na trapo at mga makakapal ang mukha sa gobyerno ang mga ito.
    Last edited by pitbullz; October 26th, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    ang nakakapagtaka kasi, bakit kayong mga China cars pa ang naghihilahan hehe. Crab mentality ba? Mahirap na rin talaga ipenetrate ang chinese cars ngayon, eh tayong mga pinoy siyempre hard earned money ang gagamitin, of course gagamitin natin itong pera ng tama.

but again, lets give GW a chance hehe, anong malay natin in the future.

Ang Kia, nakita niyo naman yung "Pride" days, talagang pinagtatawanan ang Kia Pride, pero ngayon, iba na ang Kia diba. Baka sakaling maging ganun din naman ang GW.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^OO nga GW can be like the Koreans. But the magic word is "CAN BE" so it means NOT NOW! So later na tayo bumili kung ok na. Unless gusto mo maging experimental pig by all means...

10. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    ^^OO nga GW can be like the Koreans. But the magic word is "CAN BE" so it means NOT NOW! So later na tayo bumili kung ok na. Unless gusto mo maging experimental pig by all means...
    Ayun lang hahaha. Very true! Guinea pigs ang bibili sa panahon ngayon.

Pipiliin ko nalang yung jeep ng Sarao na locally made hehe super tibay pa. Sayang lang wala nang Sarao dati pa. Siguro they might evolve into "porma jeeps" sana kung hindi sila nagsara.

Great Wall Cars Philippines