New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 79 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    We'll wait for that boss EMD!! Para saakin ok ang Great Wall talaga!!

I think Chana is still lags in terms of quality on some of its products..Great Wall vehicles are improving step by step!
    Thanks eggman! You can join us tomorrow for the viewing and test drive. PM me you name and number so that we could count you in the list and text you details on the time and venue as it is invitational.

Invitational ...to weed out the spies. Spies will be taken as POW. joke...

Competitors are welcome as long as they pose as they are. But spies are not welcome.
    Last edited by EMDFrancisco; October 23rd, 2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: additional info

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz View Post
    hay,we seem to have an abundance of trolls here in the china cars area...

EMD: i will PM you my contact details...chana was good,but the interior design suck and the smell was unbearable,may gunggong pa na nagsabi na new car smell daw yun. i just hope that GW is far from it. the cool bear looks nice and sensible and i wish that it will be priced strategically.
    Thanks pitbullz! That's one thing I'm sure of, hindi amoy toyo ang units. hehe

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeady View Post
    Based on what I've seen and on what EMD has admitted.

It did happen. Their test drive Hover broke down.

Ask them.
    Yes there was a minor trouble but it did not break down. It is just a test drive policy that if something happens, no matter how minor it is, don't try to fix it on the spot and just tow it so that we could properly check it to know what caused it and also for the protection and safety of the potential client who is test driving it. It turned out to be nothing. Unless you were there in the vehicle when it happened and unless you're there in the trouble shooting that was conducted afterwards, your information about it would be treated as inaccurate and only your own personal opinion.

My Grand Starex broke down a week after it was delivered and the right sliding door got stuck and had a squeaking sound.

My S350 lost electrical power for a few hours but went back on afterwards and now it's fine.

The only point is regardless of brand or origin, 'In the automotive industry, nothing is perfect.' That's why after sales service is very important. Also, Princess Diana died in a car crash inside the safest car in the world. S**t happens.

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMenteryo View Post
    EDM:

How much will be the difference if you will go SKD? or CKD? do you have estimate?

Who made the parts and components of the engine/vehicle?
    Say yung compressor, alternator, ECU, etc... is it Chinese brand?

Thanks
    Everything is a combination of both Great Wall Motor (China) and Bosch (Germany) manufactured components.

5. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMenteryo View Post
    EDM:

How much will be the difference if you will go SKD? or CKD? do you have estimate?

Who made the parts and components of the engine/vehicle?
    Say yung compressor, alternator, ECU, etc... is it Chinese brand?

Thanks
    About the price difference, there would be a substantial difference but I couldn't give an estimate as of the moment as we still have not come-up with the figures yet as we are still focused on the current arrangement.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    "It turned out to be nothing. "

Then why the hell did you stop the unit from being test-driven if nothing is wrong with it?

Dude, I WAS THERE AT YOUR FREAKIN' TEST DRIVE AREA WHEN THE CAR WAS TOWED! I even asked your technicians what went wrong, and they just shrugged their shoulders. Your Hover was the laughing stock of the test-drive area, and probably the whole MIAS.

God, even the scrawny electric car didn't break down after days of being test-driven.

And if you must know, I was there for the duration of the autoshow 'cause my cousins were part of the organizing team. Does Worldbex ring any bell?

And please don't bring any of that bull regarding Diana's accident. Hers wasn't brand new. Of course, all cars, at some point, will deteriorate, and perform under par. BUT BRAND NEW ONES? Come on.

Stop lying to us, and stop playing dumb (well, maybe you really are). You can't fool everyone, dude.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    parang may personal na galit ka ah. suggest ko PM mo na lang sya and mag usap usap kayo,like what a real man would do...classic na troll lang yang ginagawa mo. no weight, no credibility, no sense, and definitely - no balls...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Napapansin ko matindi na mga patutsada niyo mga brothers ah. Puro maaanghang na salita from Jeady and Pitbullz. Si sir EMD very cool naman hehe although talagang tinira na ng matindi dito.

Let's give GW a chance here ika nga. Pero mahal talaga Sir EMD yung mga price, alam niyo naman ang pinoy, very hard earned money ang gagastusin so bago bumili ng China car eh mag-mimilyong isip muna hehe.

OT: Sa office namin nagdala ng 2 Lifan brand new cars, hanep talaga maganda din, hindi amoy toyo ang loob pero hindi rin amoy Japanese car na bago hehe. Anyway overall looks eh maganda kahit interior pero...

Nung paalis na, aba, eh maingay na kaagad yung belts, ano ba naman yun hehe hindi naman nabasa yung mga belts, eh baka bago palang eh maputol na yung belt ng alternator or power steering man yun.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeady View Post
    "It turned out to be nothing. "

Then why the hell did you stop the unit from being test-driven if nothing is wrong with it?

Dude, I WAS THERE AT YOUR FREAKIN' TEST DRIVE AREA WHEN THE CAR WAS TOWED! I even asked your technicians what went wrong, and they just shrugged their shoulders. Your Hover was the laughing stock of the test-drive area, and probably the whole MIAS.

God, even the scrawny electric car didn't break down after days of being test-driven.

And if you must know, I was there for the duration of the autoshow 'cause my cousins were part of the organizing team. Does Worldbex ring any bell?

And please don't bring any of that bull regarding Diana's accident. Hers wasn't brand new. Of course, all cars, at some point, will deteriorate, and perform under par. BUT BRAND NEW ONES? Come on.

Stop lying to us, and stop playing dumb (well, maybe you really are). You can't fool everyone, dude.
    mukhang galit na galit ka pre..easy lang..wala namang umaaway sa iyo dito...

Just give these brands a chance. The more the merrrier. In fact, they might invest in local assembly pag nag-click..so more local employment and market for local components.Baka susunod yan upholstery nya local na...at least hindi na amoy ipis o toyo tulad nung sa Channa na nababanggit...
    Last edited by jpdm; October 23rd, 2009 at 03:05 PM.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    galit sa ibang china made cars.. tapos all praises don sa isang brand.. hmmmm

Great Wall Cars Philippines