New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 79 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Too bad, GW's thorough predelivery inspection couldn't save a brand new Hover from breaking down, and being towed away.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hay,we seem to have an abundance of trolls here in the china cars area...

EMD: i will PM you my contact details...chana was good,but the interior design suck and the smell was unbearable,may gunggong pa na nagsabi na new car smell daw yun. i just hope that GW is far from it. the cool bear looks nice and sensible and i wish that it will be priced strategically.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Stating facts is not synonymous with trolling, pitbullz. Sorry to disappoint you.

Why don't you just keep on trolling around in other threads the way you already have?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yeah right...nagsalita yun hindi troll na kabago bago lang at wala pang iilang posts...

stating facts? from who? sinabi ng marketing nyo? based from what? wag nyo lokohin ang mga pinoy!

business is that bad,huh? is it that desperate?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeady View Post
    Stating facts is not synonymous with trolling, pitbullz. Sorry to disappoint you.

Why don't you just keep on trolling around in other threads the way you already have?
    Very cool, looking great so far. Keep going, I wanna see it finished!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Based on what I've seen and on what EMD has admitted.

It did happen. Their test drive Hover broke down.

Ask them.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    so? ano naman pinagkaiba dun sa experiences ng ibang china cars? magtulungan na lang kayong mga nagbebenta ng china cars kesa naghihilahan lang kayo ng parang talangka

its all looks the same to me,man...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    EDM:

How much will be the difference if you will go SKD? or CKD? do you have estimate?

Who made the parts and components of the engine/vehicle?
    Say yung compressor, alternator, ECU, etc... is it Chinese brand?

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by EMDFrancisco View Post
    Thank you for your insights.

What I meant regarding the price is that the variants with more safety and performance features really cost higher than the lower variants meaning we can't do anything about the prices yet unless we sell at cost which is not good for business. Later on, we could still adjust prices when we undergo KD as taxes and duties are much lower. But as of now, we are in the CBU stage.

The units at the WTC were the previous models and lower variants. We brought in the next generation with improved specifications and performance. For instance, the Peri in WTC didn't have dual airbags, abs and ebd. Also there are strategic changes in the upholstery, interior and other minor improved details. This is the same with the other models.

Also, before we release units for sale, we conduct thorough PDI to ensure that the units are in it's 100% condition. Defective units are replaced even before displaying.

We'll wait for that boss EMD!! Para saakin ok ang Great Wall talaga!!

I think Chana is still lags in terms of quality on some of its products..Great Wall vehicles are improving step by step!

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeady View Post
    Too bad, GW's thorough predelivery inspection couldn't save a brand new Hover from breaking down, and being towed away.
    Sorry but I think you did not understand what I was saying. Those units displayed at the WTC were the previous models and were rushed to be displayed for the show. No time for PDI and they are not for sale. They are for the use of Statemotor staff. What we are selling are the next generation and improved models which are being thoroughly inspecting so as to ensure the quality before releasing to the clients. That's also why we are taking our time for PDI before selling.

Great Wall Cars Philippines