New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 79 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    saan nga po ba sa cagayan de oro? parang may nakita ako pero di ko maalala kung saan yun.., hehe

Carmen area. But no signs yet. Dealership will put signages pag dating ng cars dun. Also, sayang ang business permits kung may mga signages na then wala pang display units coz malapit na rin mag end of the year. Doble doble bayad.

2. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker197 View Post
    wow. this is great news. employment for filipinos. especially if you start bringing in CKDs. hopefully it gets to the point that you export to other asean countries as well and you generate more jobs and income to the philippines.

good luck on this venture!

Hopefully. It will also depend of the government regulations. Maski may lack of support, we still have to follow the laws. But hopefully...

Thank you for the support!

3. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    Agree!

I hope * EMDFrancisco you will immediately focus from just assembly of SKD but go into CKDs with more local parts. This will help in ensuring more Pinoy employment and local value added.

Hi!

We have people working on the KD arrangement with BOI kung ano ang legally possible and most beneficial to our market and to our employees and to the country as a whole. Hopefully mapabilis ng konti.

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EMDFrancisco View Post
    Hi!

We have people working on the KD arrangement with BOI kung ano ang legally possible and most beneficial to our market and to our employees and to the country as a whole. Hopefully mapabilis ng konti.

Thanks!
    I think Elizabeth Lee, already spelled out her idea of allowing and expanding the membership of CAMPI with the entry of Chinese auto companies. Mr Hernandez of BOI is supporting the same idea.

Sana we can see the return of FMC in CAMPI via Great Wall of China.

I see alot of potential in this company.

Sana, you can arrange with Great wall to put (even SKD)more Philippine made parts from MVPMAP ( Yazaki-Torres, Yokohama,Motolite, Roberts etc.)

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hahaha! I don't have a pyramid. Common sense... If I had a pyramid, I should have had the billions as well. It's directly proportional.

And as for your advice, it is well taken, in a positive way, even if sounds like an accusation. However, those minor details don’t usually reach me. That’s why there are two whole departments with competent employees under the Purchasing and Accounting Departments. There is also a Middle Management under the Admin Department that oversee those departments of which are audited quarterly.

Anyway, I take accusations lightly especially if they are not true. But be careful with serious accusations as it disrupts wholesome and constructive forums like this one. And what does it have to do with the Topic, “Great Wall vehicles”? We haven’t even started selling yet.
    Minor details? I don't think you can categorize not paying suppliers as a "minor detail". But hey if that's the way you run your business it's none of our concern. It's not an accusation by the way, I'm just giving out free advice. I wish you the best of luck sir.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenomorph2007 View Post
    Minor details? I don't think you can categorize not paying suppliers as a "minor detail". But hey if that's the way you run your business it's none of our concern. It's not an accusation by the way, I'm just giving out free advice. I wish you the best of luck sir.
    Hi Xenomorph2007!

Yes, suppliers must always be paid. Just as much that we must be paid by our clients.

About the thing "minor detail" ...Everything is relative. A minor thing for someone may not be minor for another. Just like a hero for someone is a terrorist for some at the same time. It really depends on where you're coming from or your point of reference.

Let me give you a bit of information on capitalism from a single point of view of operations.
    1. In a small or micro enterprise (whether single proprietorship, partnership, cooperative or corporation), the proprietor/partners/members/stockholders does majority of the business transactions such as sales, basic accounting, purchasing, administration, etc. with a little help from a secretary and other staffs. Some grow from an informal organization into a formal one with departments and middle managements as the business grows and the transactions couldn't be handled by the owner/s alone. But still, the bulk of the burden and hard work is still with the owner/s.
    2. In a medium enterprise, the concept is the same but it's just a lot more complicated due to the volume of transactions but a 'business system' keeps everything seem simple. The top management, moreover, the board only receives narrative reports with some illustrations and graphs on how the management team is performing in terms of assets, liabilities, profits and losses. Then orders the management to do better and submit a better report next meeting.
    3. In a large enterprise, it's a medium enterprise x100 to infinity in terms of operations and transactions. In a business with this magnitude (medium and large enterprises), this means that a grievance of a single or a handful of dissatisfied supplier/s or client/s does not constitute majority of the total market or operations. You cannot please everybody and there are external factors that affect everything.

That makes it a 'minor detail' when you have more constructive things to focus on rather than to bug yourself down with details when you are paying employees (under the concerned departments) to handle those details.

But since you said that it's not an accusation, well then, thank you for your free advice and wish of luck! Can we now move on to the real topic at hand?
    Last edited by EMDFrancisco; September 25th, 2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: typographical error

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    haha

in short, Mr. Francisco is saying -- it isnt the fault of the people who own the "large enterprise" if the company fails to pay suppliers

it's the fault of the purchasing department

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi Xenomorph2007!

Yes, suppliers must always be paid. Just as much that we must be paid by our clients.

About the thing "minor detail" ...Everything is relative. A minor thing for someone may not be minor for another. Just like a hero for someone is a terrorist for some at the same time. It really depends on where you're coming from or your point of reference.

Let me give you a bit of information on capitalism from a single point of view of operations.
    1. In a small or micro enterprise (whether single proprietorship, partnership, cooperative or corporation), the proprietor/partners/members/stockholders does majority of the business transactions such as sales, basic accounting, purchasing, administration, etc. with a little help from a secretary and other staffs. Some grow from an informal organization into a formal one with departments and middle managements as the business grows and the transactions couldn't be handled by the owner/s alone. But still, the bulk of the burden and hard work is still with the owner/s.
    2. In a medium enterprise, the concept is the same but it's just a lot more complicated due to the volume of transactions but a 'business system' keeps everything seem simple. The top management, moreover, the board only receives narrative reports with some illustrations and graphs on how the management team is performing in terms of assets, liabilities, profits and losses. Then orders the management to do better and submit a better report next meeting.
    3. In a large enterprise, it's a medium enterprise x100 to infinity in terms of operations and transactions. In a business with this magnitude (medium and large enterprises), this means that a grievance of a single or a handful of dissatisfied supplier/s or client/s does not constitute majority of the total market or operations. You cannot please everybody and there are external factors that affect everything.

That makes it a 'minor detail' when you have more constructive things to focus on rather than to bug yourself down with details when you are paying employees (under the concerned departments) to handle those details.

But since you said that it's not an accusation, well then, thank you for your free advice and wish of luck! Can we now move on to the real topic at hand?
    Wow...that's a very long explanation for basically blaming your employees for the "top managements" fault/s . That's awesome of you sir.

Para hindi tayo OT. I'm excited about new cars be it China made or Vietnam made. The important thing is the support of the dealers and the distributor. Dapat credible at reliable yung kunin nilang tao. Wag lang takbuhan yung suppliers at customers.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wow too, I hope the non-payment of suppliers will not jeopardize the company's credit rating and impact its production. Anyway, I hope Great Wall vehicles will somehow diminish the negative bias against Chinese-made cars. Probably this can be done with exceptional after-sales support.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    haha

in short, Mr. Francisco is saying -- it isnt the fault of the people who own the "large enterprise" if the company fails to pay suppliers

it's the fault of the purchasing department
    Hindi naman sa ganon and wala tayong sinisisi. It is still our command responsibility. Ang meaning ko lang is that hindi lahat ng details ay umaabot pa sa amin at may mga ganyang detalye na hindi na kami aware dahil nareresolve din yan usually sa department level. I'm confident na kung meron man ganyang nangyari sa amin before, it must have already been resolved by now. Wala namang perfect and lahat ng bagay ay nadadaan sa magandang usapan.

Great Wall Cars Philippines