New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    OMG, wtf, director messaged me and said I will transfer sa kanila e I haven't said yes. I was gonna say no nga. Di ko alam kung ma flatter ako o maiiyak!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    OMG, wtf, director messaged me and said I will transfer sa kanila e I haven't said yes. I was gonna say no nga. Di ko alam kung ma flatter ako o maiiyak!

You were endorsed with authority. They want you want you on board their "boat"

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Pero yeah, yung time off ko, balak ko talaga ma improve sarili ko, kasi mahirap maghanap ng work ng pangit :P Baka sakali magsisi si crush sa pinakawalan niya haha!
    Yeah baby!!! You don’t plan to improve yourself, you do it!!!

Oi congrats!!! Ano position mo sa director? Same job tasks pero sa director lang?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just had a call with my boss and I ended up crying. I told him I don't want any other boss because he understands me and when I ask something he gives it to me. He said he thinks my future manager will be nice naman and I said "not as nice as you" E di hindi siya nakasagot.

He is so alpha saying "Don't cry, I know (Director) and (Director), if you will have a problem with your new team, I will help you" Kahapon set na ko to leave the company, ngayon lito na naman ako!

But I am glad I was able to buy some more time on my decision on whether to leave the company or not. I told my VP I am thinking of just going to the US for a year and then apply back in the company but My VP is convincing me to take the role in the projects team and practically said the SAME things that crush and my Kuya said. My VPs few points

1. It's unfair for the projects team that you are keeping them hanging
    2. Director made a way to open a role for you
    3. You have to make a decision, don't make the director ask for the third time
    4. It it not recommended to go to the US, their cases are higher and more job cuts
    5. Things won't be better next year
    6. I may be good, but if I leave the company there are also other good people that I will be competing with
    7. I can't get what I want 100%
    8. If I leave the company, there is no guarantee that next year there will be open roles
    9. We are having job cuts globally
    10. He will call the director again on how I can get the AVP role faster
    11. I have a director that wants me

Nakakapagod na umiyak!

Marami pang iba, pareho nga sila ni crush kasi I was complaining to crush na I won't get a window seat anymore and crush said siya din naman when he transferred he didn't demand on his area. Then my VP said, I should get my role na even if it's not 100% what I want because even his job is not 100% what he wants. I guess hindi lang nila masabi na, sila nga walang demands, ako ang dami
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 3rd, 2020 at 04:58 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    I guess hindi lang nila masabi na, sila nga walang demands, ako ang dami
    Don't take this the wrong way but if I'm your co-worker, eto din sasabihin ko sayo. Just take the new role and move on. Or resign if you don't want it. Masyado nang madaming oras inubos mo dahil lang dyan. Every employee is expendable whether you like it or not.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marky2115 View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way but if I'm your co-worker, eto din sasabihin ko sayo. Just take the new role and move on. Or resign if you don't want it. Masyado nang madaming oras inubos mo dahil lang dyan. Every employee is expendable whether you like it or not.

I am aware of this naman that is why I am so so very thankful of my bosses and colleagues who put up with me. I love them all. Kaya I'm also scared to venture out because I'm so used to their kindness, I don't think I will have the same na in another company. But then again, if I move another role hindi na rin sila ang kasama ko

If it weren't for the pandemic, madali decision ko to go.

Re expendable, yes, kaya nga buong department namin natangggal.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Paano ba maghanap ng work ngayon? Yung first job ko kasi I gave my CV to my Kuya then my current was through my BFF sa first job ko (she was being pirated and she referred me instead)

Karamihan ng jobs ngayon BPO but I don't want night shift

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    don't work na

after this is all over then look for work

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's done. Declined the role. Goodbye to my home, my comfort zone for 12 yrs

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    don't work na

after this is all over then look for work
    I don't plan to work until December. Pero I don't want to be jobless in 2021, I want to start my year right. Career na lang ang meron ako sa buhay ko, I don't want to lose it as well

I think I need to start applying as early as now to get a job by next year. Pero somehow may good feeling ako kasi it will be a new environment and I will have a wider network pa, maybe make new friends

Pero warning sakin ng LAHAT, I will not be enjoying the same privileges as I do now in my current company. Shucks, naiiyak ako because my VP boss will be disappointed, kaka send lang sakin ng email with smiley face na approved lahat ng requests ko (I asked to reimburse my internet bills since ECQ :P)

I had some of my best years in this company, my bosses and colleagues who are all so good to me (somehow nawawala yung mga bwiset :P) It was just so PERFECT...
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 6th, 2020 at 03:58 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I have the option to go back pala after 1 or 2 years, so at least it's not a totally closed chapter.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast