New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Cathy: My lola will be so proud if I become AVP
    Crush: I'll be proud of you

I got teary eyed from kilig! I wanted to hug and kiss him at that moment! It means so much to me that someone in his position appreciates my career

Anyway, buti na lang I did not surprise crush today because I wanted to send him something. Strict pala sa building nila so no deliveries allowed in their floor, even sa lobby bawal pag hindi official business I can't have the secretary of crush or him to go down and meet the grab or lala!

Medyo sad lang ako kasi he is not calling me everyday anymore, dun walang progress, yung length and frequency of calls But I am teaching myself na friendship na lang talaga kami

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Cathy: My lola will be so proud if I become AVP
    Crush: I'll be proud of you

I got teary eyed from kilig! I wanted to hug and kiss him at that moment! It means so much to me that someone in his position appreciates my career

Anyway, buti na lang I did not surprise crush today because I wanted to send him something. Strict pala sa building nila so no deliveries allowed in their floor, even sa lobby bawal pag hindi official business I can't have the secretary of crush or him to go down and meet the grab or lala!

Medyo sad lang ako kasi he is not calling me everyday anymore, dun walang progress, yung length and frequency of calls But I am teaching myself na friendship na lang talaga kami
    Curious, ano structure ng managerial positions sa banko? A friend once told me lahat daw VP - AVP, VP, SVP, EVP, etc etc. Asking because I think hindi siya exactly the same as FMCG or other industries.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    When you say you cry or get teary eyed, does that really happen or is that a figure of speech?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Curious, ano structure ng managerial positions sa banko? A friend once told me lahat daw VP - AVP, VP, SVP, EVP, etc etc. Asking because I think hindi siya exactly the same as FMCG or other industries.

It wouldn't be a big deal to me kung VP lahat samin hehehe. Depends on the company pa rin e, staff level pa lang ang dami ng level before you get to AM/Supervisor, M, AVP, VP, SVP, D, MD. The hardest jump is from M to AVP then from there pahirapan na kasi pakonti na ng pakonti ang roles (eg a department is only allowed 4 avps and 1 vp etc)

Sa local banks mas lalong madaming levels, I have a friends in her 40s (dlsu grad with MBA), AM pa rin, pati sa AM pala may levels pa. Another friend naman 10 yrs siya as AVP before he got promoted to VP, sa bank nila big deal ang VP.

Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    When you say you cry or get teary eyed, does that really happen or is that a figure of speech?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Literally because my heart was overwhelmed, I think so highly of crush kasi. Idol ko siya in life
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 29th, 2020 at 05:03 PM.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    It wouldn't be a big deal to me kung VP lahat samin hehehe. Depends on the company pa rin e, staff level pa lang ang dami ng level before you get to AM/Supervisor, M, AVP, VP, SVP, D, MD. The hardest jump is from M to AVP then from there pahirapan na kasi pakonti na ng pakonti ang roles (eg a department is only allowed 4 avps and 1 vp etc)

Sa local banks mas lalong madaming levels, I have a friends in her 40s (dlsu grad with MBA), AM pa rin, pati sa AM pala may levels pa. Another friend naman 10 yrs siya as AVP before he got promoted to VP, sa bank nila big deal ang VP.

Literally because my heart was overwhelmed, I think so highly of crush kasi. Idol ko siya in life
    Our company recently upgraded our titles so malapit na kami sa banking nomenclature. Kaso walang salary increase. Sabi ko kahit rank and file ang title ko basta sweldo ko mataas, kaso baliktad eh. [emoji28]

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Our company recently upgraded our titles so malapit na kami sa banking nomenclature. Kaso walang salary increase. Sabi ko kahit rank and file ang title ko basta sweldo ko mataas, kaso baliktad eh. [emoji28]

That happened to my first job also (broadbanding)

My friend is the same, he does not care for titles, what's important is the salary. He switched industries recently and he is now in telecoms and his role kinda got downgraded kasi nawalan siya ng tao, okay lang daw kasi mas malaki sweldo hehehe. Me, I want the title

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here you are queen.

In the US you are?

Stay.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if i may,

decent salary + security = the better scenario.

title? it won't buy a single pandesal from french baker...
    but that's just me.

so, my question to the post-er is,
    which office offers the security part?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    That happened to my first job also (broadbanding)

My friend is the same, he does not care for titles, what's important is the salary. He switched industries recently and he is now in telecoms and his role kinda got downgraded kasi nawalan siya ng tao, okay lang daw kasi mas malaki sweldo hehehe. Me, I want the title
    When our titles got promoted, nawalan na ng dating yung title. So now I want the title of the next band level - so I'm more for the exclusivity than the title.

So salary > exclusivity > title for me hehe.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Cathy after a few months...

"I should've taken the money" :D

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast