New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Basta wag ka mag fill up ng 1000 or less, kasi may daya yun mga metro, 1500 ok na. Usually short changed ka kasi may kasamang hangin yun lalo na pag 500 800 ganun. I have observed this in most stations lalong lalo na big 3

Siguro pa-1k 1k muna ako magpagas for now..... 2k kasi yung full tank ng oto ko, tapos 10 days lang ang tagal.... tapos dalawa o tatlong cut off ko pag-iipunan... hahaha! Or better yet I'll stick with using cash for now, para di mag-accumulate ng utang.

Sabi nga ng best friend ko, wag pangunahan ang sweldo mo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Pag busog na, tigilan na ang pagkain....

Hindi ka pa tataba....😍😉

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Bakit ang daming pera ng mga tao in the past 5 yrs? Ako na lang ata hindi dumadami pera Is it because of internet money? (social media, online sellers, tech work) It's a pandemic but people are spending more?

I found out because I've been using one bag which I bought in 168 for the whole of the pandemic. My Mom said it's so dirty and I look kawawa already. Since my Mom gave me money before I decided to look for a replacement that will last me a long time. What do you know? 3 of 4 brands are mostly out of stock! I did a bit of googling and it's been like that since 2020.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 23rd, 2022 at 11:27 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    it's just an illusion, that maraming pera ang tao nowadays.
    we just see what we see, kasi.
    we do not see the majority.
    maraming unbelieveably hard-up. we just do not see them easily, because they do not go to the mall.

the "outness of stock" may not be because there were many buyers.
    i think it is because, for a variety of possible reasons, there have not been deliveries to replenish the stocks.

cheap versus expensive.
    in my experience, the more expensive usually last longer or look good, longer.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    it's just an illusion, that maraming pera ang tao nowadays.
    we just see what we see, kasi.
    we do not see the majority.
    maraming unbelieveably hard-up. we just do not see them easily, because they do not go to the mall.

the "outness of stock" may not be because there were many buyers.
    i think it is because, for a variety of possible reasons, there have not been deliveries to replenish the stocks.

cheap versus expensive.
    in my experience, the more expensive usually last longer or look good, longer.
    Brands usually manufacture X number of items per year and it's sold out early on Parang hindi na ko naniniwala naghihirap tao ngayon e recently someone posted that a lot of people are buying cars as well, and then so many people doing home renovations.

Pero doc yung 168 bag ko tumagal din ng 2 years, sobrang sulit for its price

6. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Its probably a stock issue. The demand for things like bags was drastically reduced during the pandemic and retailers reduced their inventories to cope with low sales. With things opening up, some of them are getting caught out with low inventories.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by viper888 View Post
    Its probably a stock issue. The demand for things like bags was drastically reduced during the pandemic and retailers reduced their inventories to cope with low sales. With things opening up, some of them are getting caught out with low inventories.
    I haven't bought any clothes, shoes or bags since the pandemic kasi (except my recent trip) Did a bit of googling and there are a lot of complaints nga na always out of stock

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    cathey yung nakikita mo puro outward appearance lang yan.

Pag nacovid kapit sa philhealth yan.

Kaya pag wala alam sa nutririon kawawa.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    cathey yung nakikita mo puro outward appearance lang yan.

Pag nacovid kapit sa philhealth yan.

Kaya pag wala alam sa nutririon kawawa.
    what? ang layo mo naman kags e hahaha! I just want to buy something of good quality since my Mom gave me money naman

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    yung first part ng post mo hindi sa bags.

Dami nagbebentahan ngayon property.

yung iba projeksyon na lang pero gipit sa buhay. Its good hindi pinapakita hirap pero wag dapat aksaya.