New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    be a tirador ng near expiry. But kailangan marunong pumili ng quality wag yung just for the sake na mura kaya bibilhin.
    That's me hahaha. Kumakain nga ko ng expired

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    oo ok yan hindi naman tunay na expired. May allowance yan 6months to years.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    oo ok yan hindi naman tunay na expired. May allowance yan 6months to years.
    Meet up na kaya kayo? [emoji177]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

if it's chocolate, "chocolate does not expire".
    heh heh.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This guy must be miserable. It's the reasoning that I totally disagree with and I can answer each of his points. Personally, I buy expensive things because I want things to last. It's quality vs quantity. Also, expensive is subjective. If you can afford it, why not treat yourself to something nice.

This guy does not want a person to buy anything "nice" So what's a person supposed to splurge on? Reminds me of my 80+ yr old Tita who travels to US-PH yearly and flies coach. I told her seniors should be flying business na. She's childless and I told my Mom to tell her to enjoy her money a bit. Why is she so concerned about leaving money for her relatives?!? Buti naman at nakinig na and now she only flies business

1. I buy top of the line phones because I use my phone until it dies so that's more or less 5 yrs. I have cheaper back up phones and it doesn't perform as close as my high end phone. I don't agree in those that buy high end phones just to show off and can't afford it

2. Encouraging replica bags? Really? That is so unethical.

3. Cheap shoes on the contrary are the ones that are uncomfortable. I used to buy a lot of cheap tiangge P100 shoes that break down in a few weeks. I even experienced losing a sole while walking. No more sub P1000 shoes for me

4. It's the same as shoes, it's quality. Try buying cheap winter jackets kung hindi manigas ka sa lamig I'm not buying Moncler pero wag naman walmart. It seems like he thinks that people buy expensive items just to show off which is not always true

5. I agree all watches tell the same time but there's nothing wrong with buying a nice watch if a person can afford it. It can be an heirloom pa and in some cases appreciate in value

6. Don't buy cheap undergarments because people can't see it? So lumabas din yung values ng guy that expensive things are for showing off. Good quality undergarments are important especially for those with full breasts. These women can't just buy cheap chinese bras that don't give any support or shape. Also, women sometimes buy it to feel s3xy for themselves and or their partners.

7. Don't buy expensive cars? If a person can avoid an SUV, imo it's more practical than buying a small car that's uncomfortable for 4 people

8. Don't buy a huge house? This I totally disagree with. If I could afford to buy a 2000 sq meter house I would! Your house is supposed to be your sanctuary. Why not make it comfortable? Also, there are people who live in smaller houses and barely talk. It's not in the size of the house, it's in the relationship of the people there. Covid reinforced this further, the benefits of having a big house where one can isolate.

I definitely would be miserable if I followed this guy's advice. Those points apply if a person is struggling with money, but if a person can afford it, go ahead and splurge a little. Wag naman yung tacky show off like the Pacquiaos
    Last edited by _Cathy_; July 16th, 2022 at 09:27 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    This guy must be miserable. It's the reasoning that I totally disagree with and I can answer each of his points. Personally, I buy expensive things because I want things to last. It's quality vs quantity. Also, expensive is subjective. If you can afford it, why not treat yourself to something nice.

This guy does not want a person to buy anything "nice" So what's a person supposed to splurge on? Reminds me of my 80+ yr old Tita who travels to US-PH yearly and flies coach. I told her seniors should be flying business na. She's childless and I told my Mom to tell her to enjoy her money a bit. Why is she so concerned about leaving money for her relatives?!? Buti naman at nakinig na and now she only flies business

"guilty." me.
    so what? i can afford it. within reason, of course.
    besides, "we have to spread the wealth around".
    heh heh.

the guy probably eats sardinas for every meal, every day.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 17th, 2022 at 12:10 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Okay din itong Mr. Quickie, 180 pesos re-glue at stitch ng suelas, malinis naman ang tahi dahil may line sa gilid ng suelas. Hehehe..

20220717_111800.jpg

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Malaki ba ang isinikip?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bxr monkey View Post
    Okay din itong Mr. Quickie, 180 pesos re-glue at stitch ng suelas, malinis naman ang tahi dahil may line sa gilid ng suelas. Hehehe..

20220717_111800.jpg
    Dati nagpapatahi ako ng naalis ng swelas. Kaso ang weird tignan nung tahi.

Buti ngayon may nabibili na shoe glue sa lazada matibay naman. Hindi tulad ng ordinary na rugby

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    Dati nagpapatahi ako ng naalis ng swelas. Kaso ang weird tignan nung tahi.

Buti ngayon may nabibili na shoe glue sa lazada matibay naman. Hindi tulad ng ordinary na rugby

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Can you share the link?