New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 168 of 239 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2382
  1. #1671
    steveyemd: thanks bro. Wait ko muna ng konti prefer ko sana 2013 na Jazz, Mirage, Lancer EX, Tucson, Elantra or Accent. I will give you a discount if pagawa ka next week

    Pipe: ay naku meron akong isang pair na galing CDR king, you want? hehe

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    #1672
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    steveyemd: thanks bro. Wait ko muna ng konti prefer ko sana 2013 na Jazz, Mirage, Lancer EX, Tucson, Elantra or Accent. I will give you a discount if pagawa ka next week

    Pipe: ay naku meron akong isang pair na galing CDR king, you want? hehe
    Noooooooo! >>:->

    Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

  3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13
    #1673
    How much for a bi-xenon retrofit for 2001 explorer sport trac?

    Thanks

  4. #1674
    Quote Originally Posted by porcilis View Post
    How much for a bi-xenon retrofit for 2001 explorer sport trac?

    Thanks
    bro idaan mo muna sa shop para I can see if we can open the HL and kung anong kasya na projectors

  5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    570
    #1675
    Gary, still waiting for your PM/text. TY.

  6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13
    #1676
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    bro idaan mo muna sa shop para I can see if we can open the HL and kung anong kasya na projectors
    okay. thanks

  7. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13
    #1677
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    bro idaan mo muna sa shop para I can see if we can open the HL and kung anong kasya na projectors
    similar pala sya sa 2005 explorer in your website's gallery, except no separate high beam.

    thanks

  8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    13
    #1678
    sorry double post, can't delete

  9. #1679
    Quote Originally Posted by porcilis View Post
    similar pala sya sa 2005 explorer in your website's gallery, except no separate high beam.

    thanks
    yes bro we can do that. Will PM you the price

  10. #1680
    Did a couple of 4x2 2012-13 Rangers na and this is our first na 4x4. OEM smoked yung HL, stage3 with S30









    We have a drop in fog projector retrofit for this pick up, our best fogs na 70mm

    Another Fiesta with new shrouds:


Tags for this Thread

HID Projector Retrofits by garyq