New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,

Am now looking for headlight wiring kit suitable for higher wattage H4 bulbs.

Which would you suggest that i get? Those that are already pre-packed (already has the relay, the wires, terminal, etc.) or should i just source them out separately?

Which would turn out cheaper and where can i source these?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Gian

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i think its cheaper if you buy the entire kit

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmm... dunno lang.. it would be cheaper if you source them out separately.. ksi makakapag canvass ka sa prices on the wires, relays, terminals etc. But if you want to buy the kit, meron sa shangrila.. dun sa BOSCH na shop... dont remember the floor.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I see the kits in the Banawe shops. Never aske dthe price but shoudl be less then 1K. I guess this will come out cheaper if you DIY it.

As for me, i always have the headlight upgrades done in an electrical shop (Reys) and i shell out around 1.6K for the wires, relays and ceramic sockets. It is costly but i like the work they do. I've already had my relay jobs done at cheaper places before and i've always encountered some electrical gremlins in the long run.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i got my ipf relay kit for around 800 sa shop ng friend ko

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sa shop ni ronald . yung kit e mga 550 lang.

sa reys electrical sa marikina mga 1.5 k ata

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sa CATS meron NARVA headlight wiring kit, 1,200 for the H4. I got my ACCEL headlight wiring kit sa 2211 Works, cost 900 pero dapat 1,200 with bulbs na kasama.

IMHO it will be cheaper to source out the parts yourself but soetimes babawian ka sa labor since they have to do a lot of splicing / cutting / wiring as compared to the kit where its almost plug and play kumbaga.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok ba yung mga result ng rewiring niyo? I mean mas lumakas ba talaga?

what kind of bulb did you use?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    conrad,

AFAIK rewiring itself will not increase the output of the bulbs, but it will ensure the longevity of your uprated higher wattage headlights since higher wattage bulbs create a lot of heat thereby needing fatter wires to cope.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    contact our shop: 9218831..

we do headlight harnesses...

complete using japan wires...bosch relays....fuses...etc.

mga 600 lang yata yun.

ask ronald.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Where to buy: Headlight wiring kit