New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 171 of 239 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    wala pa for now but I can custom build one for you. I need to see the unit though. When ka ba pa sked for the retrofit?
    Around April 15-16 pa naman sir

I and my team always look forward to retrofits that are new to us. Here is another first for hidretrofit.net. Stage3 package for HL and fogs for the new Santa Fe DM 2013.

Headlights: the shroud and optics are squarish, quite unique. The stock fogs have a cornering bulb when you flick the turn signal switch. All in all, I think this SF model will set the bar higher for all SUVs. Of course with the hidretrofit.net upgrade, the lighting system follows the standards being set by this SUV.

Enjoy!

LO

LO+fogs

HIGH + fogs

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Good Day! Just want to ask advice about my Halo lights problems, nag biblink yun one Halo lights after 1 minute na naka ON. Here is a video I took: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Ou34zhJIg]Projector headlights - halo lights problem - YouTube[/ame]

Ano kaya problem nya? Newly installed headlight assembly sya that I ordered from the US. Sabi ng tumingin from a shop that I visited, baka Halo lights ballast daw sya?

TIA sa mga mag rereply

pwede connection lang or the inverters for the ccfl. dalhin mo na lang sa shop para we can check it.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    pwede connection lang or the inverters for the ccfl. dalhin mo na lang sa shop para we can check it.
    Thanks for the reply Sir Garyq, I'll visit your shop one of these days

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Sir Gary, heads up lang. I think yung 1st pic ng output nung sa Santa Fe is Fogs only and not Low Headlights:

Ask ko narin kung anong projector ginamit sakanya? Is it S30?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi sir Gary do you import and install EXLED LED's for my kia rio hatch? I am looking for LED signal lights. Pls PM

exled: we are the authorized installer. I can also import that for you. Let me know what you want sa site nila.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Hi Gary, can you please PM me the cost if i would have my HL low beam converted to HID? I have the 2013 Sta Fe and, as you have mentioned in your previous post, it's the square type housing or projector. Would also need to know the time you'll be spending to work on it. TIA

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Sorry hindi na clarify yung install sa SF DM. I am an official installer of EXLED Korea and the Leds are from them, I just installed it. I can offer the complete upgrade, parts and installion.

bumper mounted LED lighting retrofitted behind the reflectors, double intensity:

Park lights

Brake lights

Daylight Running Lights retrofitted inside the fog lamps, functions as DRL and meron din turn signal which the client did not want to be connected:

This is a 4x4 unit so oem yung HID sa headlights. The optics on the projectors are square!! not just the shroud. Quite different. I can retrofit the 4x2 with HID projectors. Ok naman yung OEM HID, D1S, cutoff not sharp but width and intensity is ok. Well for a 2.2M vehicle it should be
    Gary, can you please PM the total cost if you will order and install the same LED DRL that you have installed for junkun? I understand he ordered it himself and you have just installed them. Hassle lang kasi for me to order it myself because of my location. Thanks