New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 170 of 239 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2382
    Quote Originally Posted by junkun13 View Post
    sige sir sched natin this week, ikaw na magsabi ng date
    wed pwede this week

Complete lighting upgrade for H4 type halogen headlights.

Stock output, LO

Halogen upgrade using Philips XV

LO output

HI output

This is a good upgrade if you have a limited budget. The output will increase by 10-20%, conservatively IMO, 10-15%. Some common questions:

FAQs for this upgrade:

Kailangan palitan yung socket ng H4?

No, coz these are stock wattage meaning pareho ng consumo sa stock bulbs.

Pwede na ba eto pag naka dark tint?

Hindi, I am 100% sure, get a lighter tint coz tint pinaka kaaway ng lighting output. Cheaper solution if you get a lightet tint.

Pwede na ba pag naka med tint?

some people ok naman, some people kulang pa rin.

Who are the best candidates for this upgrade?

cars with old halogen bulbs and limited budget for the meantime.

Ano mas ok Osram NB or Philps XV?

In my opinion and I work on headlights and lighting outputs everyday, either will give you better output than stock bulbs but side by side, hindi ganun ka significant difference.

Where can I buy? PM na lng, I keep these in stock

Hi wattage halogen bulb, 100/90w

I cannot suggest coz many cars are adversely afftected by the high heat generated by these bulbs. Some wala naman so it's up to you but I cannot suggest it.

Our PLUG and PLAY HID bulb with LO and HI output mechanism

LO output

HI output

FAQ's for this upgrade:

Salpak lang ba eto sa H4 headlight?

yes, walang modification

Ano included sa setup?

D2S aftermarket bulbs (oem pwede rin), wiring harness, 35w ballasts

Meron bang glare sa kasalubong na traffic?

very minimal, hindi nakakasilaw

Meron bang cutoff?

meron although not as defined as HID projectors pero meron.

Meron ba para sa ibang headlights like HB4, etc?

Wala, sorry, H4 lang for now.

Ano difference neto sa mga pnp sa Banawe or other auto accessory shops?

The design of the mechanism mimics that of an oem reflector type HID headlights. FIxed yung D2 na bulb and a shield moves to give higher cutoff. Yung sa mga China na plug and play, either magnetic na gumagalaw yung bulb (many know sirain eto) or there is a tiny halogen bulb that turns ON during High which is really nothing The mechanism of our PNP H4 is tested/mfg for 1M actuations. I also use the best aftermarket D2 bulb and oem spec 35w ballasts, NOT boxed items or kits. Kaya mura yang mga naka box na HID kasi the traders get the cheapest bulbs, ballasts and stick it in sa box and sell it. Meron nga warranty, magsasawa ka naman sa kakabalik tapos hassle mawalan ng ilaw sa gabi.

Where is this made?

Taiwan

Why did you start offering this upgrade?

Some people wala pang budget for a retrofit kahit stage1 but they want better lighting without glaring others. The cost of this upgrade is midway ng stage1 retrofit and plugandplay HID setup. I am encouraging people who are on traditional pnp setup na meron glare to move to lighting systems na hindi nakakasilaw, kahit this system or even halogen lang.

And of course, our retrofits from stage1 to stage3

I have a complete write up on this sa HIDRetrofit.net
    Last edited by garyq; February 20th, 2013 at 04:51 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Thanks sir Gary for doing my project:

DRL

LED rear reflector

Attached Images Attached Images win.gif 

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Magkano PNP hid kit mo, bro. Gary? Pa-PM naman. Thank you.
    Last edited by renzo_d10; February 21st, 2013 at 05:55 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir gary ygpm po. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Sir Gary humhaba listahan ng papagawa ko sa TB ko hehehe

DRL

LED rear reflector

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012

DRL

LED rear reflector

wow another masterpiece by Sir GaryQ! i love the DRL

Sorry hindi na clarify yung install sa SF DM. I am an official installer of EXLED Korea and the Leds are from them, I just installed it. I can offer the complete upgrade, parts and installion.

bumper mounted LED lighting retrofitted behind the reflectors, double intensity:

Park lights

Brake lights

Daylight Running Lights retrofitted inside the fog lamps, functions as DRL and meron din turn signal which the client did not want to be connected:

This is a 4x4 unit so oem yung HID sa headlights. The optics on the projectors are square!! not just the shroud. Quite different. I can retrofit the 4x2 with HID projectors. Ok naman yung OEM HID, D1S, cutoff not sharp but width and intensity is ok. Well for a 2.2M vehicle it should be

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    May EXLED ba for trailblazer? How much na kapag stage 3 HID retrofit and lahat Ito sa likod
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    Sorry hindi na clarify yung install sa SF DM. I am an official installer of EXLED Korea and the Leds are from them, I just installed it. I can offer the complete upgrade, parts and installion.

bumper mounted LED lighting retrofitted behind the reflectors, double intensity:

Park lights

Brake lights

Daylight Running Lights retrofitted inside the fog lamps, functions as DRL and meron din turn signal which the client did not want to be connected:

This is a 4x4 unit so oem yung HID sa headlights. The optics on the projectors are square!! not just the shroud. Quite different. I can retrofit the 4x2 with HID projectors. Ok naman yung OEM HID, D1S, cutoff not sharp but width and intensity is ok. Well for a 2.2M vehicle it should be

wala pa for now but I can custom build one for you. I need to see the unit though. When ka ba pa sked for the retrofit?