New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 167 of 239 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2382
    Maganda quality, mas maganda yung price
    Yes meron, saan ikakabit?

Do you have the following car? Mirage, 2012-13 Jazz, 2012 Altis? or other cars na 2012-13 model. Get a 40% discount on any retrofit package. The catch? I need a model car for a magazine shoot this coming Tuesday Feb 5. Car has to be here sa shop the from 1pm to 7pm for the retrofit, owner agrees to have the car professionally photographed and published sa isang nationwide distributed car magazine. Maganda sana kung malinis yung oto bago pumunta dito para maganda naman sa kodakan. I just need one car and please give me the option to chose what car to best represent hidretrofit.net, walang tampuhan ha? hehe.

Thanks tsikoteers.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    Do you have the following car? Mirage, 2012-13 Jazz, 2012 Altis? or other cars na 2012-13 model. Get a 40% discount on any retrofit package. The catch? I need a model car for a magazine shoot this coming Tuesday Feb 5. Car has to be here sa shop the from 1pm to 7pm for the retrofit, owner agrees to have the car professionally photographed and published sa isang nationwide distributed car magazine. Maganda sana kung malinis yung oto bago pumunta dito para maganda naman sa kodakan. I just need one car and please give me the option to chose what car to best represent hidretrofit.net, walang tampuhan ha? hehe.

Thanks tsikoteers.
    Pwedeng mag-apply para makuha ko 'yung 40 percent discount ko? >:-> Gary asa'n na drl natin.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2010

Thanks tsikoteers.
    Hi sir i have 2012 kia rio hatchback. Pa quote po ako how much stage 2 and if makakasali sa discount package.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Thanks tsikoteers.
    Mas maganda siguro yung Mirage kasi bagong labas ito at dami pang bimibili. Meron na silang pag iisipan na i uupgrade pag kabili nila.

gucci: Prefer ko bro yung mga oto na walang halogen projector as stock lighting. I will PM you the stage2 package.

pipefish: iwan mo dito yung oto mo para magawan ko ng mold yung DRL or at least the bumper

Will repost this uli:

Thanks tsikoteers.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    I think very few Mirage owners will get Gary's first-rate retrofit. Fuel economy is a factor, but one of the major considerations is the price -- it's a car for the masses. The HID Retrofit is better represented by a vehicle that's a class of its own. Just my humble opinion. Gary, ga'no katagal pag iniwan ko? Pa- PM na rin ng price. Or free na ba? =B) Thanks.

pipe: naka dalawa na nga bro na Mirage Dont underestimate the desire of the ordinary guy to personalize and upgrade his car. Aside from this, very functional ang projector retrofit. DRL mga two days gagawin. Will give you a special price being the first one.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    How bout my trailblazer ? Just had wrapped with 3M 1080 wrap

10. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    pipe: naka dalawa na nga bro na Mirage Dont underestimate the desire of the ordinary guy to personalize and upgrade his car. Aside from this, very functional ang projector retrofit. DRL mga two days gagawin. Will give you a special price being the first one.
    Gary, pa-PM/text ng price. Kasi kung masyadong mahal, magsi-CDR-King na lang ako. Haha. Thanks.