New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    yes malawak naman ang buga. but the intensity seems lacking for me.. so i thought of replacing the ballasts with 55watts. however, one seller advised me from doing so since the existing bulbs wont last long if i replace with 55 watts ballasts. wala naman 55 watts bulb for my projectors (D2h).. but the supplier of the projectors said i can replace the ballasts to increase the output.. saan nakakbili nung adjustable ballasts?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    yes malawak naman ang buga. but the intensity seems lacking for me.. so i thought of replacing the ballasts with 55watts. however, one seller advised me from doing so since the existing bulbs wont last long if i replace with 55 watts ballasts. wala naman 55 watts bulb for my projectors (D2h).. but the supplier of the projectors said i can replace the ballasts to increase the output.. saan nakakbili nung adjustable ballasts?

adjustable ballast sa china.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    kung pang h4 housing yung projector mo, swak yung d2s bulb. stock d2h bulbs are good for only a few hundred hours of use. laki ng difference ng 35 to 55 watts. but you need a better bulb. morimoto bulbs are good enough. but if you have extra cash go for philips 85122+. I have some extra pair of 55watts ballasts still bnew. pm me if you're interested.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    What price range for a good set of bolt-on projectors?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    hi to all. i have a bolt-on 35W bi-xenon projectors installed in my xtrail. i want to increase the intensity of the output. can i do this by replacing the ballasts to 50W? will the existing bulbs (D2h) perform well with the upgrade in ballasts? thanks
    hello everyone just wanna share. if your projector is a gen 1 lalakas po konti. pero depende pa po kung sinong factory ang gumawa. kasi may gen 1 na talagang gen1 yung unang unang lumabas. meron din gen 1 na ginaya lang ng ilang factories dun sa original model.

this customer brought the projectors from another reseller. he said its a gen 5 its comes with generic ballast so talagang mura. and what we did is installed the projector for the customer kasi gusto niya sure na walang moist at may experience gagawa, kaya dinala po dito,
    and he brought xenon optics 55w ballast from us. to be honest the brightness did improve. pero just a little bit. since maliit pa din yung lens and siguro sa quality ng projectors. madaming klase kasi ng projectors. depende kung alin factory sa china ang gumawa.

yung price po talaga magdedetermine kung ano ang quality ng projectors na binili niyo....

pansinin niyo yung civic na pula yan yung naka gen5 projectors with 55w ballast.

this one po g3 projectors namin, just using 35w xenon optics hid.

malaking factor din kasi mismo yung lens at projector na gamit niyo.... eto pong g3 na nasa pics maski bolt on satisfied talaga mga nagpakabit niyan

35w hid lang oks na po....

http://youtu.be/kHzW7QQCGp8
    http://youtu.be/6qPc1bdubzQ
    http://youtu.be/RdYcNKpv4Ak
    http://youtu.be/FU8TiQWehaU

you can try comparing projectors available on the market and the projectors shown on the videos from you tube. and you will notice the difference

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sir Ginnova, tried to PM you but inbox full ka na. Pa PM na lang ako how much you are selling your 55W ballasts. Very much interested to get it. Alos, can you PM me where I can get replacement D2S bulbs for my projectors' D2H bulbs and the price range. Thanks Sir.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    kung pang h4 housing yung projector mo, swak yung d2s bulb. stock d2h bulbs are good for only a few hundred hours of use. laki ng difference ng 35 to 55 watts. but you need a better bulb. morimoto bulbs are good enough. but if you have extra cash go for philips 85122+. I have some extra pair of 55watts ballasts still bnew. pm me if you're interested.
    sir full na inbox mo.. can you PM me the price of your ballasts. interested ako to get it. also saan pwede bumili ng D2s bulb and how much? thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Kung gagamit ka ng 50W/ 55W ballasts, I think much better kung ang gagamitin mo ay un 50W morimoto bulbs. I think mas tatagal un setup na un kaysa gagamit ka ng 35W bulbs.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kkreuk18 View Post
    Kung gagamit ka ng 50W/ 55W ballasts, I think much better kung ang gagamitin mo ay un 50W morimoto bulbs. I think mas tatagal un setup na un kaysa gagamit ka ng 35W bulbs.
    salamat sa advise sir. meron ba nagbebenta ng morimoto bulbs dito or sa online lang available? paano sir yung dapat na adapter for the d2s to replace the d2h?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    you need to buy an AMP to D2S adapter. sadly walang nagbebenta dito ng morimoto bulbs.

try to visit TRS website.

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors