New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    If you're a frequent visitor to China, then it will cheaper if you buy there. you will save a lot from shipping cost and customs tax.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    G5 uses their own bulb. But if your order the projector for H4 housing, D2S bulb will fit the projector. The bulb included is a cheap one and will color shift fast and output lumens will drop after a couple of months use.

I also recommend to buy locally for warranty purposes. I'll be cheaper in the long run.
    bro, do you mean the bulbs they use are just d2s-like?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdDegMM View Post
    Paulo just installed Bolt On Projectors to my SX8..

panalo.. will post pictures later..

but definitely a satisfied customer...
    sir saan shop ni Paulo? or what's his contact number? thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by YAJ555 View Post
    bro, do you mean the bulbs they use are just d2s-like?
    Ganito ang stock bulb ng G5.

For H4 version , swak na swak yung D2S bulbs.
    you just need to buy an amp to d2s adapter.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    double post post

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganito ang stock bulb ng G5.

For H4 version , swak na swak yung D2S bulbs.
    you just need to buy an amp to d2s adapter.

ah, h4 pala hehe ok. order nga ako kay xenon-man. try ko hehe

BTW, Ginnova, what color temp did you get? 4300k? or 6000k?
    Last edited by crazy_boy; May 5th, 2011 at 07:56 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    ah, h4 pala hehe ok. order nga ako kay xenon-man. try ko hehe

BTW, Ginnova, what color temp did you get? 4300k? or 6000k?
    Get the 4300K. It has the brightest output. 6000K will be a waste of money . You may want to get their 55Watts adjustable ballast ( you can adjust the brightness ). baka mabitin ka sa 35Watts. I'm currently using standard 55Watts ballast with OEM Philips D2S bulbs.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Get the 4300K. It has the brightest output. 6000K will be a waste of money . You may want to get their 55Watts adjustable ballast ( you can adjust the brightness ). baka mabitin ka sa 35Watts. I'm currently using standard 55Watts ballast with OEM Philips D2S bulbs.
    mukhang maganda nga yung adjustable, tatanung ko price hehe kaso iniisip ko baka naman mabilis masira yung ganun.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    mukhang maganda nga yung adjustable, tatanung ko price hehe kaso iniisip ko baka naman mabilis masira yung ganun.
    wag ka na siguro mag adjustable ballast..... i tested it before pero it was way back 2008 when i was just starting to research on hid's....... pambenta ko sana pero hindi siya naglast sa akin.... i had 2 sets parehas bumigay after a few months pero hindi ko lang alam now kung naimprove na quality.... kung mag 55w ka go straight na 55w... kasi ako mga customers ko na nag 55w satisfied naman sila

hehehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xenonoptics View Post
    wag ka na siguro mag adjustable ballast..... i tested it before pero it was way back 2008 when i was just starting to research on hid's....... pambenta ko sana pero hindi siya naglast sa akin.... i had 2 sets parehas bumigay after a few months pero hindi ko lang alam now kung naimprove na quality.... kung mag 55w ka go straight na 55w... kasi ako mga customers ko na nag 55w satisfied naman sila

hehehe
    i ordered the ordinary 50/55w ballast nalang hehe less moving parts hehe

ginnova, is it easy to install lang? and you removed your diffuser of your headlight na diba?

thanks! hopefully can get mine na din asap haha para maka install na ako. im currently using HID lang. hindi ko gusto yung buga hehe i want to be responsible

Bolt-on bi-xenon projectors