New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 966 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 86691695696296396496596696796896997097610161066 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2004
    anybody here experience Gas tank Leak sa Innova nila? I just had my Gas tank replaced last December and ngayon may Leak again... BTW may Thread po ako ginawa sa Workshop section last December pa you may Want to comment... Kasi It seems like this is an issue sa mga Innova...

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    We've been contemplating on buying an Innova D4D as a replacement for our '03 CR-V. However, with all the D4D problems I've been hearing and reading about, I'm starting to think that it may not be a wise thing to do.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xmasps3 View Post
    Innova's D4D is garbage. nakakatawa yun mga pro D4D just because they have D4D not knowing its issues lolz.
    we are here to learn and not ditch others. I have a vvti Innova and decided to have one based on those who experienced problems with their D4Ds. But in the long anaysis, the would-be buyers will decide for themselves between vvti or d4d variants, after weighing its pros and cons...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by bratski View Post
    roberto_minosa,
    clarify ko lang yung statement regarding fort 3.0 can't keep up with vvti, vvti ng innova ba yun? o vvti ng fort? parang nababagalan kasi ako sa innova vvti, pero to give credit naman, maganda yung a/t na nakakabit sa innova vvti in which na maximize niya yung little power available. parang d4d din humatak sa arangkada, but loses steam sa rektahan. na spoiled lang siguro ako dun sa isa kong car, 1.2k-2k rpm palang kasi yun naka pin down nako sa seats hehe. kaya pag itong innova ko ginagamit ko nababagalan ako.
    Our very own M/T VVT-i Innova. Pedal on the floor (and I assumed the 3.0 Fort was doing the same), the Fort couldn't keep up while we were accelerating from 3rd gear which translated to something like 120km/h. Rektahan, the 3.0 Fort still couldn't catch up since both cars have the same top speed limits and considering the (somewhat?!) acceleration advantage of the VVT-i Innova over that car. Must be something about the difference of tire size and aerodynamics. The 2.0L M/T Innova can do 187km/h (or more) without drafting and reach the electronically limited speed of 190-191km/h *5500RPM with a faster car up front. Oddly, that speed can be sustained even while out of the draft.

The fatness of the Innova doesn't help on acceleration across the board. But if compared to similarly sized cars such as the Fortuner or to smaller cars with smaller engines such as the Vios or City, the Innova can win on the open road. But I didn't say that it will...

"na spoiled lang siguro ako dun sa isa kong car, 1.2k-2k rpm palang kasi yun naka pin down nako sa seats hehe." - your other car must have a V8.

--p.s. I only compared the VVT-i Innova with cars I've "tested".--

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by xmasps3 View Post
    Innova's D4D is garbage. nakakatawa yun mga pro D4D just because they have D4D not knowing its issues lolz.
    I wish there were more forumers like this. Magandang paglibangan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    Vinj,

Thanks for this. The reason i'm asking is that i'll be travelling to Pagudpud next week using a Innova D4D as a loaner. Not really sure how it would perform with a heavy footed driver like me. Surely i'll be careful on the road but when there would be times that I need to overtake, would want the car to accelerate nicely.

OT: Kumusta na Nissanbayan? Been a long time na rin since I last saw you in one of those EBs. Sold na my Nissan eh.
    s.
    Sold mine too... and i miss that pickup.

Before you drive out also, don't forget to pass by a gas station then air out the air filter, if its clogged it'll eat up precious power. Depending on the road/traffic type, sometimes its better to shift below redline.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Our very own M/T VVT-i Innova. Pedal on the floor (and I assumed the 3.0 Fort was doing the same), the Fort couldn't keep up while we were accelerating from 3rd gear which translated to something like 120km/h. Rektahan, the 3.0 Fort still couldn't catch up since both cars have the same top speed limits and considering the (somewhat?!) acceleration advantage of the VVT-i Innova over that car. Must be something about the difference of tire size and aerodynamics. The 2.0L M/T Innova can do 187km/h (or more) without drafting and reach the electronically limited speed of 190-191km/h *5500RPM with a faster car up front. Oddly, that speed can be sustained even while out of the draft.
    is it possible to remove the speed limit of M/T of innova VVT-i?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi Innova peeps...

All I can say is that some see garbage, while others see gold...

Gil

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    nabangga 1nnova 06 ko so pinainsurance sya, then estimate nila. bale yung harap na ilaw at yung sa ilalim ng ilaw nasira. pwede ko kaya palitan na lang to ng style ng innova 08/09? BALE SA TOYOTA casa din po sya pinaestimate. is it possible po ba to change the front style?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gil_co View Post
    Hi Innova peeps...

All I can say is that some see garbage, while others see gold...

Gil
    ang mahal namang garbage nyan.. magbabasurero na lng ako kung ganyan din mapupulot kong basura..,