New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 963 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 86391395395996096196296396496596696797310131063 ... LastLast
Results 9,621 to 9,630 of 13229
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    So when overtaking, mabilis naman rin arangkada ng D4D as compared sa gaso? Thanks.
    yup d4d has a higher torque, but follow the safe and correct practice when overtaking.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    E10 here in Cebu is new. in fact only one caltex station that offers it here. and I tried it with my innova and i kinda like it since immediate ang response ng gas pedal. however, only one peso ang difference nya sa unleaded. how about in metro manila ano ba ang price difference between the e10 and the unleaded gasoline? just curious, lang...

are there several innova vvti owners here na e10 ang ginamit? what's your experience? ....

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    So when overtaking, mabilis naman rin arangkada ng D4D as compared sa gaso? Thanks.
    I hope this will help
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srFgiOQEkHA"]YouTube - Toyota Innova D4D (TopSpeed on Dyno)[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    E10 here in Cebu is new. in fact only one caltex station that offers it here. and I tried it with my innova and i kinda like it since immediate ang response ng gas pedal. however, only one peso ang difference nya sa unleaded. how about in metro manila ano ba ang price difference between the e10 and the unleaded gasoline? just curious, lang...

are there several innova vvti owners here na e10 ang ginamit? what's your experience? ....
    30 - 75 cents na lang ang difference ng E10 to regular unleaded in Metro Manila.

I'm using E10 for more than 2 years na so far okay naman....I also use LPG and so far it is running like gasoline. Both E10 and LPG, torque and acceleration even with 8 adults on board is okay.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    30 - 75 cents na lang ang difference ng E10 to regular unleaded in Metro Manila.

I'm using E10 for more than 2 years na so far okay naman....I also use LPG and so far it is running like gasoline. Both E10 and LPG, torque and acceleration even with 8 adults on board is okay.
    To:Sir MILE2

1. San maganda pa convert ng LPG?
    2. How much?
    3. Malaki po ba yung natipid nyo?
    4. Pano po maintenance pag nag pa lpg?

Thanks po. Yung vvti ko 8k/liter lang talaga umaabot. Matipid naman ako magdrive, dinga ako umaabot halos ng 2k rpm pag nagshift ako ng gear pero ganun pa din.

Yung pambili ng accessories pang convert ko nalang ng lpg.

Thanks po and God Bless!

Rob

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Robenson View Post
    To:Sir MILE2

1. San maganda pa convert ng LPG?
    2. How much?
    3. Malaki po ba yung natipid nyo?
    4. Pano po maintenance pag nag pa lpg?

Thanks po. Yung vvti ko 8k/liter lang talaga umaabot. Matipid naman ako magdrive, dinga ako umaabot halos ng 2k rpm pag nagshift ako ng gear pero ganun pa din.

Yung pambili ng accessories pang convert ko nalang ng lpg.

Thanks po and God Bless!

Rob
    1. San maganda pa convert ng LPG? GreenFuel
    2. How much? P40K for SGI system last year
    3. Malaki po ba yung natipid nyo? Today's price difference of LPG versus unleaded is about P10, medyo matagal bago mo mabawi ang coversion cost. I did mine last year when Unleaded was more than P60++ and LPG was P30++
    4. Pano po maintenance pag nag pa lpg? LPG fuel filter every 40Kms on top of regular PMS.

BTW, have you guys seen the new fleet of PLDT 2009 Innova's, they are LPG equipped.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post

Sir, Magshare lang. Although my innova has a diesel engine, I have a vios for a service vehicle. I've been using Petron's E10 on it for quite awhile now. On my last fuel up, I tried Shell's E10 and I noticed that it's not as good as Petron's. Nakaramdam ako ng konting loss of power plus knocking on the engine (pinging sound). I guess sa driving style din ito nakukuha pero very seldom ito pag naka Petron ako. I attribute this to Petron's higher Octane rating (95) compared to Shell's 93. Previously, I'm using Shell V-Power or Petron XCS both of which has 95 octane. Yung caltex e10 ba ano ang octane rating?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bratski, time to take the family to Subic or Baguio (via SCTEX) ;) There's also a de-carbonizing process offered before by some of the shops, try to search on the old tsikot threads.

MGuy with the m/t D4D, 3rd gear and 4th gear are your best friends on the two lane blacktop highways. ;) Understeer is evident on the twisties but upping the tire pressure if your load is heavy can help a little.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Bratski, time to take the family to Subic or Baguio (via SCTEX) ;) ...
    haha, this is what we did last sunday. took my family to "Isdaan" in Gerona, Tarlac for lunch

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    MGuy with the m/t D4D, 3rd gear and 4th gear are your best friends on the two lane blacktop highways. ;) Understeer is evident on the twisties but upping the tire pressure if your load is heavy can help a little.
    Vinj,

Thanks for this. The reason i'm asking is that i'll be travelling to Pagudpud next week using a Innova D4D as a loaner. Not really sure how it would perform with a heavy footed driver like me. Surely i'll be careful on the road but when there would be times that I need to overtake, would want the car to accelerate nicely.

OT: Kumusta na Nissanbayan? Been a long time na rin since I last saw you in one of those EBs. Sold na my Nissan eh.

Montcp,

Lupit rin ng vid. Problem is, naka turbo yun. Only in my dreams I would get to drive one like that. Thanks.