New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 69 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    Thanks Innova boy, I think it will work! The cooler comes with a 6ft cord, plus what you describe 5ft cord provided. Puwede ko nang iuwi ang cooler ko he he he.

Problema lang eh sana dumating na unit ko, sabi ng agent one week lang after reservation nandiyan na eh mag two weeks na wala pa daw

Puwede kaya i pullout reservation fee ko lipat ako kung saan may available, malamang umiyak ang agent
    No what i mean mine has only 5 ft cord from lighter to cooler so cannot reach at the back, what i will do is put it at the passenger seat beside me cause most of the time may wife and kids sit at the back always...

I suggest you reserve also with other dealer total your reserve fee is REFUNDABLE naman yan anytime.. hindi siya iiyak cause siguro marami na yan nabenta innova,, and better be quick, heard rumor also that TMP will increase the price soon but dont know if you have reserve a unit already , you will not get the brunt of increase in retail price of innova...

WBR, ;)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    No what i mean mine has only 5 ft cord from lighter to cooler so cannot reach at the back, what i will do is put it at the passenger seat beside me cause most of the time may wife and kids sit at the back always...

I suggest you reserve also with other dealer total your reserve fee is REFUNDABLE naman yan anytime.. hindi siya iiyak cause siguro marami na yan nabenta innova,, and better be quick, heard rumor also that TMP will increase the price soon but dont know if you have reserve a unit already , you will not get the brunt of increase in retail price of innova...

WBR, ;)
    Oh ok, I understand na what you meant. di bale ok lang puwede naman i extend ang cord konting soldering lang yan saka wire he he he. Nagbigay na si misis ng reservation fee 1st week pa lang ng April, magtanong nga ako sa kabilang dealer tapos kung sino mauna malas na lang ng di maka produce di ba. Salamat sa tip

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Ok No problem... ;)

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by beeper0358
    You cannot expect it to make things cold that fast like a refrigerator or heat it like an oven. Sabi nga sa specs, it is advisable to place cold drinks na before magbiyahe ka. Kung food warmer naman eh it will not boil or cook food just keep it warm.
    yes my brother DID put cold drinks in there. the point is u have to turn on the thermocooler prior to starting ur journey. like 2+ hours in advance to have any chance of keeping ur drink cold. not really practical since average trips are not more than 2 hours. unless ur travelling from luzon to visayas or mindanao.

but maybe u have different experience on ur thermocooler. jst sharing our experience with it.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Hi, Iam Marcel. I've been reading this tread about 2 months ago and quite interested on every topics discussed about innova that leads me to purchased my new Night Mist Diesel A/T Innova last week. Hi everyone and hope to be barkada with you all. Good day and see around noon today.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Welcome to the club and good luck to your new Innova.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    welcome marcel15

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Welcome!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer
    yes my brother DID put cold drinks in there. the point is u have to turn on the thermocooler prior to starting ur journey. like 2+ hours in advance to have any chance of keeping ur drink cold. not really practical since average trips are not more than 2 hours. unless ur travelling from luzon to visayas or mindanao.

but maybe u have different experience on ur thermocooler. jst sharing our experience with it.

Baka your brother has a different kind or model na thermocooler, kasi after you plug it on you can feel it gets cold right away doon sa element niya sa loob. I have this cooler here and been using it for two years na and I searched the web bago ko binili ito and check reviews too. Di rin kasi ako convinced noong una na kaya ngang mag maintain ng cold drinks or magpalamig ng drinks ito.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    may fan ba sa ilalim sau? baka iba nga hehe