New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    200 kms. Nagside-trip na yan bago idineliver.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Gud pm to all of you. This is my first time to post though I've been reading this thread for the past few weeks. Our agent might deliver our unit this afternoon. We are very excited coz it's our first time to buy a brand new car. We are planning to request for the last digit of our plate no. (probably 8) coz our other car ends with 3. Will there be a discount when I renew the LTO registration this August? Any comments/suggestions?

Will post our gas consumption in the future. Is there any recommended octane rating for the gas variant?

For those who are planning to get a unit I suggest you deal with at least two dealers so you can maximize the free items. But if the other dealer is too far just negotiate with your agent coz the value of the free items are not that much but free pa rin. =)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs
    *innova_boy
    yes if you miss one PMS i believe your warranty is void already...i think thats what happened to one of the forumers here, regarding his rav4 from toyota davao. just read the warranty claim very well...hehehe
    yes this is true, na-confirm ko mismo dati sa warranty advisor sa toyota.. if you miss one PMS sa loob ng 3years/100K warranty eh voided na yung engine warranty.. yung ibang parts naman ng kotse mo meron pa rin warranty

tapos kelangan yung PMS eh sa toyota casa parati but you can get the parts/oil from non-casa shops..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    natural lang sa toyota iyan...ganyan din sa akin noong kumuha kami ng toyota noon...60+ kms...magugulat ka kung gaano kabilis patakbuhin ng iba sa kanila sa SLEX iyan...
    ganyan talaga toyota.. they drive it from planta hehe.. yung kotse na binili namin sa toyota north edsa eh nasa 25Km reading nung yr2000, yung kinuha namin last 2003 sa toyota makati eh nasa 15km..

grabe daw mga yan from planta.. todo harurot at pinapaiyak ang gulong hehe

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    I also noticed that the dashboard has a check engine light which is normal for efi gas engines. Meron din pala ang mga crdi engines?
    meron na sa kasi ECU ang diesel ng innova.. some cars without ECU eh meron din check engine light.. usually iilaw pag meron problem sa electrical system

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    Innova_Boy, sino ang sales agent mo sa Otis?
    sorry i can not post the name of the agent here...just Pm me if you still insist.. ;)

This is all i can say I'm not fully satisfied the way my unit was negotiated with the freebie items especially when i'm bout to get my unit, nag bluff pa siya nun... yun lang boybi..

*rav7118

can you please answer back my PM to you... thanks very much for your time..

WBR,

Quote Originally Posted by boybi
    buti nga kayo dyan 60+kms lang ang reading ng odo, dito sa amin, nasa around 200kms na
    layo kasi ng hacienda niyo. Nung pinick up namin yung oto sa casa nasa mga 30+kms na rin.

Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    This is all i can say I'm not fully satisfied the way my unit was negotiated with the freebie items especially when i'm bout to get my unit, nag bluff pa siya nun... yun lang boybi..
    Ganyan talaga toyota, hirap kunan ng freebies... Innova's are selling like hotcakes. Buti pa Nissan mas madaming magbigay ng freebies, got a good deal on my ride but thats another topic

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan nga talaga kapag ang isang model ay mabenta, mas wala kang makukuhang freebies. pero depende din sa dealer and sales agent yan. lalo na kapag naghahabol na ng quota yung agent ;)
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    by the way, who among Innova owner here got their free small can ( i think pint can) of body color paint of your car as for retouching purposes?? I requested mine but Otis said they dont give this anymore... care to comments guys..

WBR,