New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 1323 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all the keys must be able to start the engine, aanuhin mo naman yung key kung pangbukas lang ng doors &/or globe box? usually, the 3rd key cannot open the glove box and the rear trunk of sedans.
    Signature

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa thailand/indonesia lang yata yung meron immobiliser ang Innova..
    dito sa atin sa pinas eh baka nasa Innova Owner's manual pero wala naman yung feature na yun hehe..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    beeper0358, I checked the variant G specs. It is equipped with auxiliary power outlet (meaning: all purpose outlet). So better tanungin natin si Innova_Boy.
    Innova_Boy, have you checked the auxiliary power outlet already? It's not clear were it is located. Also, please check mu narin ang maximum load in AMPERES that can be connected. I'm sure the function of auxiliary power outlet is different from lighter outlet, though their sockets are identical. Check mu narin kung may spare feeder ang fuse distribution box for any additional permanent load. Thank you...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    beeper0358, may pm ka.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by busy road
    beeper0358, may pm ka.
    PM replied

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    beeper0358, I checked the variant G specs. It is equipped with auxiliary power outlet (meaning: all purpose outlet). So better tanungin natin si Innova_Boy.
    Innova_Boy, have you checked the auxiliary power outlet already? It's not clear were it is located. Also, please check mu narin ang maximum load in AMPERES that can be connected. I'm sure the function of auxiliary power outlet is different from lighter outlet, though their sockets are identical. Check mu narin kung may spare feeder ang fuse distribution box for any additional permanent load. Thank you...
    Yan nga din nabasa ko noon kaya nag tanong ako kung mayroon ngang auxilliary cigarette lighter, o baka sa ibang bansa released ang ganyan. Sa India kasi may ABS ang Innova doon sa atin bakit wala

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the auxiliary outlet is just 4" beside the lighter outlet togethr with the parking sensor and defogger switch.

with reagrds to max load it can supply, i'll check the manual tomorrow.

I'm thinking that one with ABS and Immobilizer are V-variant which are not release here only in thailand and indonesia.

WBR,

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    beeper0358, can you post here the specs of your thermo. We should consult our manual for the maximum load that can be connected in the lighter socket. I'm planning to bring with me an inverter rated constant maximum power of 300watts. Therefore, the lighter circuit must at least protected with 25A fuse. Otherwise, the maximum load that will be connected must comply with the designed.
    Eto yung technical specifications ng thermo electric cooler

COOLY Model CT-20-12
    Voltage: 12VDC
    Power Consumption : 36W (Cold Mode), 30W (Hot Mode)
    Capacity: 20 litre
    Weight: 4.3 kg.
    Cooling Unit: Thermoelectric elements
    Cooling Capacity: max 20șC below ambient temperature +5șC
    Heating Capacity: :+65șC

Ok naman gamitin 2 years na sa akin continous sa kuwarto lang (nilalagyan ko ng softdrinks, juice, and water or milk.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Innova_Boy
    the auxiliary outlet is just 4" beside the lighter outlet togethr with the parking sensor and defogger switch.

with reagrds to max load it can supply, i'll check the manual tomorrow.

I'm thinking that one with ABS and Immobilizer are V-variant which are not release here only in thailand and indonesia.

WBR,
    Thanks Innova Boy sa info!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Sa palagay ko kayang kaya ng auxillary outlet ang load ng thermoelectric cooler ko being 36W lang